• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Shliiike. We gotta play some friendlies.

hey guys, I'm new on the boards, I'm thinking about attending this tournament, it'll be my first. How long do these things usually last? Thanks!
Welcome, merli. :)

They last until something like 10-11pm. Try getting there at the beginning, though, because the tournament progresses constantly through the day.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
In that case... Batou! You and Denti should go to Sync's so that we can practice doubles =)

Sorry for inviting others to your place without asking you first Sync, heh.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, Mike2 won't be able to drive me, so the only way I'll be able to make this is if someone happens to pass by Austin and picks me up. :(

Is there anyone going through Austin?

:069:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Shliiike. We gotta play some friendlies.

Welcome, merli. :)

They last until something like 10-11pm. Try getting there at the beginning, though, because the tournament progresses constantly through the day.
I'm challenging anyone to a serious set on a serious stage for serious money.

Best of 3
WarioWare only
Any bets from 25 cents to a dollar.

Bio I'm personally challenging you first!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
In that case... Batou! You and Denti should go to Sync's so that we can practice doubles =)

Sorry for inviting others to your place without asking you first Sync, heh.
Sync always invites me back to his place every time we go down to Houston Yoshssb...it's like we're brawl brothers man. We giggle like little school girls over stupid **** all the time...Captain Falcon dittos, and now Metaknight Dittos...yes you heard me. I'm gonna try using Metaknight "sometimes" for a little bit of flavor in my brawl career...and you might see some in our doubles as well Yoshssb.

Now did we agree to do mid tier doubles or regular doubles? I forgotten already......if it's regular doubles then i'll have to tell my buddy Kovu to do singles.

And Poltergust I hope you do make it to HOBO29 I really want to play ya more.....and I got a million questions to bug you over :D lol

Denti

Smash Master
MK is easy to play effective as long as you don't auto pilot. I've been playing him on AiB, and I've never realized he gets free wins from gay counterpicks every set. Like, if they ban brinstar, then RC or delfino. I've never played a character that gets free wins from counterpicks before rofl

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
MK is easy to play effective as long as you don't auto pilot. I've been playing him on AiB, and I've never realized he gets free wins from gay counterpicks every set. Like, if they ban brinstar, then RC or delfino. I've never played a character that gets free wins from counterpicks before rofl
It's weird...like you know me Denti, I have balls the size of Canada...I'll go Captain Falcon against ANY Metaknight no problem....I just sometimes hate the bad matchup obviously...and so trying him out sometimes might be fun.

But for doubles, it's different. We'll see how I adjust.
But for now I'll use who I normally use.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cresselia*

How can someone with a Pokemon avatar butcher a Pokemon's name so much :(
You've upset the Professor. :(

2 days until liftoff.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Sync always invites me back to his place every time we go down to Houston Yoshssb...it's like we're brawl brothers man. We giggle like little school girls over stupid **** all the time...Captain Falcon dittos, and now Metaknight Dittos...yes you heard me. I'm gonna try using Metaknight "sometimes" for a little bit of flavor in my brawl career...and you might see some in our doubles as well Yoshssb.

Now did we agree to do mid tier doubles or regular doubles? I forgotten already......if it's regular doubles then i'll have to tell my buddy Kovu to do singles.

And Poltergust I hope you do make it to HOBO29 I really want to play ya more.....and I got a million questions to bug you over :D lol
We're teaming for regular doubles (Yoshi/DDD if I recall. At least that's what you said you used with you teamed with Slush and you said it was pretty effective). But feel free to use MK if you're confident =)

Cresselia*

How can someone with a Pokemon avatar butcher a Pokemon's name so much :(
Heh, I'd hardly call 1 letter wrong "butchering" a name. Butchering it would be like "Chrisellea" =b

I also think I misspell Cresselia like... every time I try to spell it =b It's one of those things that I just always get wrong (like commercial and amount. I always wanna put one m in commercial and two m's in amount and it always screws me up, heh)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
We're teaming for regular doubles (Yoshi/DDD if I recall. At least that's what you said you used with you teamed with Slush and you said it was pretty effective). But feel free to use MK if you're confident =)

Nah DDD's more....universal...MK's just gonna get complicated. I have some other tricks up my sleeve :D

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm challenging anyone to a serious set on a serious stage for serious money.

Best of 3
WarioWare only
Any bets from 25 cents to a dollar.

Bio I'm personally challenging you first!
Haha, okay. $1, then.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
schlike and magik are going!??!?!?

*faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom