• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
@ Airbrush King

We'll still be there. Mike just wanted to bum a ride from us; he wasn't actually apart of our Brawl crew.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yep, DeAngelo is the person who ARRANGES the venue...and he's lying? Uh yep...learn to troll better. <_<

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
@ Airbrush King

We'll still be there. Mike just wanted to bum a ride from us; he wasn't actually apart of our Brawl crew.
Ok cool. Just making sure cause I was out of the loop on some things. Glad everything got cleared up. Are you all coming to the jan 8 mm?

Yep, DeAngelo is the person who ARRANGES the venue...and he's lying? Uh yep...learn to troll better. <_<
Yea that guy has to learn how to troll better. Im still trying to figure out why he is doing this? Must be 1 of xyros stalkers or something. Must be nice :awesome:

Kim simpson/TG-XYRO: Keep creating these accounts so they can keep banning them. Good job on extra hyping up the tournament. Your the best! For the record, xyro NEVER used these words "Much love". If you want to impersanate someone learn to do it right. :psycho::pow:

Xyro/Green Lesbo: Tell me your secret on how to get fans like this. Im getting jealous.:cool:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
lmao xyro, you made my day

on a side note, denti and infinity are going to **** in teams
You know that wasn't Xyro, right? If it was seriously canceled, he would tell trust-worthy people.

Needless to say, Green Lesbian is pissed right now.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
@ Airbrush King

As of now we're planning on being there for the Jan. 8th MM. Assuming that's when Hobo 30 happens, we should be there, and I guess we'll be nice and drive Mike there so he can possibly win $5,000

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
@ Airbrush King

As of now we're planning on being there for the Jan. 8th MM. Assuming that's when Hobo 30 happens, we should be there, and I guess we'll be nice and drive Mike there so he can possibly win $5,000
Lets hope so cause this will be the Biggest ssf4 money match in history of street fighter. Im happy to make history with this. Ive already made history with the 26,000$ money match for mvc2. I hope mikes ready cause the guy he is facing is no joke. Meaning he wins all his money matches. Talk to mike and see if hes down for jan 8. btw, Anybody else coming with you that play any other games besides brawl to this hobo?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Lets hope so cause this will be the Biggest ssf4 money match in history of street fighter. Im happy to make history with this. Ive already made history with the 26,000$ money match for mvc2. I hope mikes ready cause the guy he is facing is no joke. Meaning he wins all his money matches. Talk to mike and see if hes down for jan 8. btw, Anybody else coming with you that play any other games besides brawl to this hobo?
Sadly no. We have a lot of SF IV people here and if there were a tournament or something, they might wanna come. I'll talk to them about it and see if they're interested, and I'll confirm with Mike about the MM.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
*sends picture*

Okay everyone. So, if I had a money match with you at HOBO, it may have to wait. I'm trying to get work off for Saturday, but I won't know until I go in today.
But if I do, you should probably post to verify, I'll go through the thread to see who all I was fighting.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Please ignore any fool who says he's Xyro in these forums, unless his name is Xyro77.

HOBO IS happening this weekend.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Sadly no. We have a lot of SF IV people here and if there were a tournament or something, they might wanna come. I'll talk to them about it and see if they're interested, and I'll confirm with Mike about the MM.
Sounds good. I am having a ssf4 tournament. Dallas is confirmed so they can still come if they want to do mm and tournament 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2. This tournament is going to be hype. Random trolls plus I got a special airbrushed prize for 1st place = EPIC...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
xyro77 3:17 pm
holy ****
he just made a 4th account
xyro77.
dude
please make a post and say that that guy is NOT me
he has my same name/pic
UAhmad786 3:18 pm
seriously just IP search all his accounts, ask a admin, and then ip search whoever u think it is
xyro77 3:18 pm
please

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We're working on it.

In the meantime, please ignore any and all Xyro posers. If someone posts resembling Xyro, don't feed the troll.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Don't let them ban me anymore...im running out of ideas. )=
it's all a joke people..chill
So are we gonna get this MM out of the way or what?
PICK UP THEM STICKS XYRO...TIME TO KNEE YOU OUT OF HOUSTON FOR GOOD.

@Airbrush King - I'll be bringing A LOT of old school games. CVS2, MVC1 and Third Strike for PS2. Also I have the original Alpha 3 as well as the Anthology series with Puzzle Fighter, Alpha 1 2 3 and Alpha 2 gold.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Imma start infracting troll feeders.

This has gone on long enough, and this here's your warning. I'm in a bad mood too so don't push me ^_^

merli

Smash Rookie
hey guys, I'm new on the boards, I'm thinking about attending this tournament, it'll be my first. How long do these things usually last? Thanks!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
there are three events

doubles is usually first, then singles, then the side event.

they usually last til about 9 or 10 pm singles usually ends around 4/5, doubles around 6/7 and the side event or friendlies go until 10.

the place closes at 12.

hope to see you there!

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Arkansas is now down to 4 people. We're still staying at Sync's house. If we can organize a ride that won't kill us if it rains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom