• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What's Illmatic talking about?
I'm not even going.

And if I did meet him in MidTier, I'd go Wolf just to troll him.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I'm bringing my arcade stick Airbrush...the return of the juggernaut rush awaits all....
Lol Cant wait. Marvel should be real good since we got a lot of mm going on. What team do you play?

I think you already know that Mike is coming for that $5,000 SSIV mm. At least he said that you would be housing him and taking care of him. Mike might be bringing a friend with him. He said he's "85% confirmed" so we'll see how that goes. Other than that, the rest of us are going just for Brawl.
Yea, I spoke to chuvy yesterday and he said they were confirmed to do the mm. Do me a huge favor and pm me mikes number. I posted on srk a while back telling them that if they needed housing to let me know 2 weeks in advance so I can clean my house up. It takes forever to clean. I also heard that adnan will be housing them so i wanted to get this clear just in case I have to start cleaning. Let me know asap. Thx:cool:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
What's Illmatic talking about?
I'm not even going.

And if I did meet him in MidTier, I'd go Wolf just to troll him.
Espy is obviously scared.

the comfort behind your computer monitor can't save you for long.

I know why we've never played ever.

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
DK. Donkey Kong. DK. Donkey Kong is here to stay.
He's the leader of the bunch. you know him well.
he's finnally back. to kick some tail.
:D DK #1

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol
Firstly, Xyro got enough infraction points and is banned for a while.
Secondly, Tuesday is the slowest day of smashboards. Patience.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for an allen or zyro? me and sister hooked up with him a couple months ago after a tournament our little brother was playing. and the next morning he told us to find him on smashboards.com. trying to get ahold of him, feeling kinda lonely and he rocked our worlds... if we can't find him, we really think all smash players are kinda cute. (; he just seemed to be in charge and we liked dominance in our kinky threesomes. hehe....please reply allen...or one of his fellow lackies.

True story.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yo Airbrush King....I"m bringing some old school street fighter when we come down this weekend.

You wanna play some Alpha 3, or CVS2, Third Strike? I'm down for it.

Nothing like some nostalgia to keep the SF Spirit alive....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
GUYS, IMPORTANT POST

Hobo is NOT CANCELED. Don't believe this Kim Simpson person. It's still on. Feel free to verify by calling Xyro directly.

Thank you.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
i feel trolled =b

Also, that could have ended up costing us a couple hundred bucks if we had actually shuffled work around, so whoever that was, thanks for fu#&ing with us!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Wow at Kim Simpson. Just got off the phone with xyro and HOBO is not cancelled! I dont even know were this came from. Please ignore anything that is posted regarding HOBO if it isnt posted either by me/AirbrushKing or Xyro Or the Houston Regular smash scene. Glad they banned you kim simpson. =]

@ NeoBatou: Hell yea Im down to play some alpha 3 and cvs2. I got some people who want to do some mm in that if your down to sidebet and watch. 3rdstriike should be tight as hell seeing most of the ssf4 players used to play that. I know i can get some people to play some also. What system are you bringing to play these games on?

@ Rockettrainer: Thanks for clearing the air =]

@ Yoshssb: The ssf4 mm has been rescheduled to jan 8. Hope you can still make it out to this tournament.

@ Player 4: Ban kim simpson ip adress please and report him to the smashboards mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom