• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I know you're serious, idk about sync lol.

$1's fine. I'm not a big fan of MMs, I just want to play some good sets.

oh and didn't see your post sync. Sure. mk or snake vs ics?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Batou is accepting MORE money matches for HOBO29 :D

I'm excited about the Xyro vs Batou Chicken Match that has yet to be decided.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Uh... Denti? Aren't we teaming? ._.

:069:
You two are teaming buddy....last time I checked. You might wanna PM Denti to confirm it though...

Edit: Nevermind. Gotta love how my mom makes appointments for me at places without telling me. I can't go to HOBO 29.

:059:
It's a bummer your not able to go.
I would love to actually play friendlies with you KRDSonic.....for the first time lol
Better reschedule that doctor's appointment :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ok, my mom is REALLY confusing. First she yelled at me because she said I didn't tell her that this tournament was on the 11th (I've said it every day) and says she won't reschedule the appointment, now she's saying she'll cancel the appointment so I can go. Living with a bipolar mom is confusing X.x So I guess I will get to go.

:059:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
It's funny how people will pay Justin Wong 50 bucks an hour online....just so Justin can teach people how to play street fighter.

Well in this case we should be paying keith 50 bucks an hour on how to play diddy :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's a chance I can't make this--and likely Austin if I can't. My folks are coming in town this weekend to watch my films during our end of semester screenings, which takes place the Sunday after HOBO 29. My parents will probably arrive Saturday, meaning I can't be out of town for a Smash tournament, I'm afraid.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Seriously, Chris? That sucks... what about our ISP team? ;__;

Please do everything in your power to try and make it to this. D:

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom