• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 29=Mid Tier 1vs1 Edition! 12/11/2010! Please bring full set-ups!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Anyone want to MM my TL?? Since there's a good chance I'll only be there for doubles.

Or my Marth, Peach, Luigi

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Add 2 more to Arkansas' group. Sync, if you want us to split our 2 cars between your place and PJ's we can, I know we keep adding people. Otherwise we'll have 8 coming to your place.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sync I want my rematch against your Zelda lol
Unless Denti teams with me, I"ll be teaming with Kovu...the revival approaches....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Add 2 more to Arkansas' group. Sync, if you want us to split our 2 cars between your place and PJ's we can, I know we keep adding people. Otherwise we'll have 8 coming to your place.
holy shiiiii

freakin awesome!

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Xyro, I was just wondering. Is there gonna be any SFIV or MvC2 at this like there usually is? One of our 8 Arkansas buddies would probably be interested in those if they're happening, and he wants to know so that he can decide to bring his control pad or not.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Is there just a flat out houston thread that I am apparently to incompetent to find? I'm wanting to get involved in some fests with yall cause I've been out of the scene for ages. And is there news of another fest comin up?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is there just a flat out houston thread that I am apparently to incompetent to find? I'm wanting to get involved in some fests with yall cause I've been out of the scene for ages. And is there news of another fest comin up?
Houston thread

As far as fests go, people like Illmatic, Sync, Smoom, and P4 have one every so often...I think some people are going to Sync's today. Try calling him and see what happens...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Batou on youtube: So you wanna take a shot at me and Denti in teams? Money Match us and we'll show you we're one of the best teams in Texas.

Ohh shiii-

Who's gonna take them out?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
If u wanna waste money u could just give it to me ya heard.

And i know this campy *** toon link didnt just say that...thats it, ima infinite you
You both can camp anyways...I just wanna see the sparks fly...even if I have to give up a couple of bucks.

Yeah Fogo I just felt that both sides needed to be complimented for a great tournament match that weekend.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Polt gets involved in a MM without even being told.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
First MMs without even knowing about them, now getting snubbed in teams.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Anyone wanna team with me? I use Wario.

Oh and I'm looking for any MMs. No more than $5 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom