• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, you might hate it. It's a LOT of grabbing and egg throws, and I have to play really defensively (which I don't like to do). But I will definitely give you some friendlies and such and we can work on it (hopefully we won't have to face each other in the tourney before we get to...)

Sync.

Smash Champion
Due to me having a BUTTLOAD of people staying at my apartment, I am giving priority to OoS smashers first then OoC. Everyone is welcome to come to my place for preHOBO smash on Friday but sleeping room is extremely limited to where I'm going to clear out furniture for sleeping/setup room. I'm going to ask that all OoC and OoS smashers PM me so I can have a headcount so I can figure out how to have everything setup when you guys get here. DMG Dphat and Bassem count since I already got a PM from them.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Sync I'm coming I just can't sleep there.

I have to take my SAT the DAY OF HOBO, then speed down to Funplex immediately after that.

Laurel

Smash Ace
Due to me having a BUTTLOAD of people staying at my apartment, I am giving priority to OoS smashers first then OoC. Everyone is welcome to come to my place for preHOBO smash on Friday but sleeping room is extremely limited to where I'm going to clear out furniture for sleeping/setup room. I'm going to ask that all OoC and OoS smashers PM me so I can have a headcount so I can figure out how to have everything setup when you guys get here. DMG Dphat and Bassem count since I already got a PM from them.

SA can figure something out, hotel will be okay with us i'm sure.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Only thing I know about Peach match up due to Castro being the only Peach main i've played.
Camp with vegetables. Get near and enjoy the Double DAir Uair and Utilt (48%)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sync, I might go for the fest, but I won't stay the night.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Just pick Olimar on Castro when he picks Japes.
I don't remember him picking more than ten. :3

Are you coming to the smashfest the night before, Illmatic?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Illmatic + Japes = we don't finish first stock.
LOL. I remember banning Japes in our first MM and you were like "I'm not gonna take you there, I don't play gay."

"You haven't seen Castro play" x)

OH! And I'm confirmed for this. Illmatic I wanna play more. Our matches are too fun <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I only take Ice Climbers to Jungle Japes.

and d000000d ...yes!

we should also do a tennis money match :D

but I may be a little bit late, I have to take my SAT Saturday morning.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
a birthday gift for me.

Hey everyone,

As you know I am running a tournament on October 23rd for smash known as Viridian City 8. I have players from across the United States coming to this event to play their hearts out. That being said I wanted to ask if people can do me a huge favor. Normally, I am able to do this myself but because of a financial situation I cannot help out players get to my events.

UTD Zac is my favorite player. As a Game and Watch main I have learn everything I can from him and even hylian ;)....mostly Zac. Since I first met him, I have loved just hanging out with him and encouraged him to stay in the community to become a better player. I have always wanted him to come out to Viridian City and , due to medical reasons , he missed Apex...a tournament that I wanted him to attend MORE than anything. Yes it is silly of me to ask this but I was wondering if you guys can help him get a flight out here to VC8.

The tournament is Oct 23rd and I want as many of you guys to go as possible as well trust me I do. I encourage you all to find some flights out there and come down ( flights are as cheap as 213 right now ).

Please if you guys can help please either give him the money personally or just send it to my paypal AlexStrife@aol.com . Again the only reason I ask is that its for my bday and it would mean the WORLD...i mean that the WORLD if he came and I got to hang out with him that weekend.

thanks for listening guys and lets show that this community really can pull it together.

BTW if not enough money is given to zac it will go back to you guys and I will still post a thank you for everyone who helped...

thanks again guys.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wait...

Since when does Bellsprout learn Teleport?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Since someone beat Pokemon Yellow in one minute (I'm not making it up; just google it or youtube it).

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, it's entirely hacked. What they did was they altered the pokedex so that it had 152 slots instead of 151, and after they got their first pokemon, they changed its location from 1st, 4th, or 7th (can't remember which starter the guy chooses) into the 152nd slot in the pokedex, and the game just went OMGWTFDIDYOUDO!!! and after a few broken screens, you appear in the hall of champions with your level 5 *insert starter that you picked but if you didn't pick charmander you're lame here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom