• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Interesting. Bowser dropped like a rock. I'm wondering if Pokemon Trainer will be allowed for low-tier in future events since he's now bottom of mid-tier. I'm with Polt that I still think Yoshi should be a little higher, but as Xyro has said, without more Yoshi mains, it's not gonna happen. Fox is closer to where he should be too, so overall, I'm happy with this tier list. Still could use some tweaks, but for the most part, it seems accurate.

*is ecstatic that Ike is closer to his rightful place*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So is ike no longer allowed then?
Probably not. Time to pick up Ganon. This is for you Juan.
YOU KNOW I GOT THIS, SON.

And Xyro said a few pages back that if Ike gets bumped to LT, he'll allow him for this event since a while back Sonic got bumped to mid tier, and Xyro allowed him for that HOBO since some Sonic mains had already planned on attending, largely for LT.

Interesting. Bowser dropped like a rock. I'm wondering if Pokemon Trainer will be allowed for low-tier in future events since he's now bottom of mid-tier. I'm with Polt that I still think Yoshi should be a little higher, but as Xyro has said, without more Yoshi mains, it's not gonna happen. Fox is closer to where he should be too, so overall, I'm happy with this tier list. Still could use some tweaks, but for the most part, it seems accurate.

IKE is LEGAL in LT singles at HOBO 28 this LAST TIME. PKMN T is NOT low tier and will NEVER be low tier. Bowser got sent to LT cause hes truly HORRIBLE(even vex agrees).

*is all but caught up in sheer anticipation of an event which will surely be an enjoyable time to remember*
Go to HOBO please

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring my recording setup, as usual. I assume Zac will bring his too...get lots of matches recorded!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Bassem MM match me if you do.

Peach vs Wario $10 :)

z00ted

I'll money match you $5.

I gotta make or break MLG Dallas. lol.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

In terms of character placings, Yoshi is fine where he is now (for now, anyways).

He's just in the wrong tier. I'll be sure to change that. ^_^

:069:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Kosmos is an ancient relic from a dead age, Xyro.
I have faith in Illmatic.

I think.

Xyro77

Give him confidence, Papa, instead of "the truth".

Have hopes in your Houston boys!
Thats the problem with you young kids these days. You dont want the truth, you just want the "feel good" words and pep talks. The cold hard truth is.....KOSMOS

I think.
I have faith in him i just dont think hes KOSMOS good YET(he can and will though). Kosmos has a special place in me heart just like roy and sethlon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I never met Kosmos, so my favorite Peach happens to be Praxis.
I love that guy.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Dude, you do realize bassem has OBSCENE amounts of exp vs KOSMOS(the best peach) right? im pretty sure u will lose, no offense.

actually, I haven't played kosmos in ages and I've only played him in tourny once so illmatic may very well beat me. Oklahoma brawl scene isn't what it used to be :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My favorite Peach is Illmatic. <3

My favorite Samus is Xyr--KillerJawz.

Xyro77

actually, I haven't played kosmos in ages and I've only played him in tourny once so illmatic may very well beat me. Oklahoma brawl scene isn't what it used to be :(
You mean to tell me you have never sat down and did friendlies with the guy and yall live in the same state?

nvm

illmatic will win

edit: zig, i hope u realize the trash talk u will receive when i beat you. it will NEVER end.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro, I hope you realize the Disney GIFs I'll post on your wall when I win. They will NEVER end.

bassem6

Smash Lord
You mean to tell me you have never sat down and did friendlies with the guy and yall live in the same state?

nvm

illmatic will win

edit: zig, i hope u realize the trash talk u

will receive when i beat you. it will NEVER end.
Well we played friendly sets a few times but that was a looong time ago.

Xyro77

Xyro, I hope you realize the Disney GIFs I'll post on your wall when I win. They will NEVER end.
unreal...........

You really think you will win this dont you? Seriously, how can u keep talkin trash like this when you KNOW who you are facing. If you were playin jimboooooo i would understand but you aint.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Illmatic's got it in the bag.
Bassem, I hope you're comfortable getting jab > grab > air release > **** usmash.

It'll be tasty.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
unreal...........

You really think you will win this dont you? Seriously, how can u keep talkin trash like this when you KNOW who you are facing. If you were playin jimboooooo i would understand but you aint.
Silly Xyro.

I have Edward Norton on my side.

Edward.

Freaking.

Norton.

z00ted

Dude, you do realize bassem has OBSCENE amounts of exp vs KOSMOS(the best peach) right? im pretty sure u will lose, no offense.
You're not my Dad anymore.

Give him confidence, Papa, instead of "the truth".

Have hopes in your Houston boys!
We were never family.

I think.
Are you adopting children?

My favorite Peach is Illmatic. <3
My favorite Bowser is Zigsta.

z00ted

YOSH we're still MM'ing $10 also, right?

Let's do it at the very beginning.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Don't worry, Zigsta. If you lose I'll avenge you by challenging Xyro to a MM.

Well, I was going to MM him twice regardless, but you know...

:069:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Yeah, we're still on for our MM Ill. I might have to request that we make it a little later in the day though. I haven't been able to play Brawl in about 3 1/2 weeks, and I might only get to play once before this tourney (not counting the awesomeness at Sync's place), so putting 10 bucks when I'm not fully warmed up is not something I wanna do =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom