• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Sounds good to me, and we can do it on my Wii so I can get it recorded/uploaded after the tourney's all over with.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, if you promise to upload 'em so I can see 'em later (or let me get them on my SD card or something before we go our separate ways *sings Journey*) then that's cool with me =)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I feel obligated to challenge you after the set we had at Smooms. That's the best I've ever done against a Peach, I may actually be getting the MU down.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dude you and Sync are getting alot better.

but you won't defeat me, I need money for MLG Dallas.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
K Mike, first person to sing Under the Sea without messing up any lines wins. ;)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay mike, but I have a few rules for my Nolimar ditto MMs:

Fast, Metal, High Gravity, Bob-ombs on High
No rage quitting, no crying; you may rend your shirt as a show of grief like a real man

Sound good?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Sync, I need your address so I can get to your place. And Mike and Dark Disciple, I'll MM both of you at Sync's place for like $2 each.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Thanks, and we definitely will play. I plan on playing everyone at your place at least once and hopefully more. Sucks that I won't get there until like midnight/1:00 =/ But I trust people will stay up pretty late (they always do).

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
*inhales* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

k; I'm powered up now.

Gnes

Smash Master
***** i didnt flake on u, i said it depended on how many dojo had. He just got back to me on sunday.

Dont make me/jerm have to almost 6 stock you on your teams cp again.

edit:house with shadow if p4 cant house yal.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Thanks Zigs =) Also, even though you're playing Bowser, I expect to see your stuffed Squirtle (or a stuffed Bowser if you have one), so my Yoshi doesn't get lonely.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks Zigs =) Also, even though you're playing Bowser, I expect to see your stuffed Squirtle (or a stuffed Bowser if you have one), so my Yoshi doesn't get lonely.
Haha, I still bring my Choice Scarf Rest Squirtle to tournaments.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
God...so tempted hitch a ride with Dphat for this tourny so I can see everyone again...even though I don't really play Brawl anymore.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Anyone willing to house me dmg and bassem? Gnes flaked on me and I'm not sure if P4 got room for us.
pj
p4
sync

all of their numbers are on the front page. call or text them and see whats up.

ALSM, im teaming with ozz.

Bassem, who do u use in LT.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
=)

I don't think we've ever spoken in person before p4, we should change that this hobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom