• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
YOSH and I will be spooning in a bed.
I'll try not to smother you with affection Zigs, but I might be unable to control my subconscious, so no promises; you might be irresistibly gropable =)

I must meet Yosh and do Yoshi Dittos with Polt and Yosh. My HOBO goal.
I know Polt doesn't like doing Yoshi dittos so you might have to beg him or something, but I like 'em, so I'll definitely do dittos with you =)

Well ****, cause Falcon gets ***** by yoshi too and its not fun fighting them. Eh if Ally can beat yosh i guess i'll just have to really try and overcome the mu
I should have beaten Ally >.> The first game was SOOOO close, and after I lost the first game, he got an early gimp in the second game and it was just downhill from there. The MU isn't that bad for Falcon, but we'll see how it goes (just pray we don't have to fight, heh).

Edit: OMGGGG
Yosh!
Espy!

=P Was that an exclamation of happiness or were you talkin' to me? =P

Gnes

Smash Master
Just so everybody knows. im doing reg 2vs2 and lt 1vs1 at the same time/first. i will do regular singles later/last so some people are going to be late will have a chance to enter it
NO!!!!!

This is a bad idea, as always. Unless me/Lee are get to GF's and split like we normally do we will be there till at least 12/1am. Cuz no way in heck Razer/Dojo are splitting regardless to who they play lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, bad idea =(

We aint doing 4 events
We aint doing 2 team events
Those are the keys to a late running event and since they aint happening, we are fine.

EDIT: if jerm/illmatic make it to hobo by 1pm ill carry on like i normally do. if they dont, then we go with the new plan.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I just found out my scholarship is being delayed and is not be awarded to me till after HOBO ]:

Sync needs to come up with $35 before Oct. 9th... MM at Ill's anyone?? XD

Gnes

Smash Master
Yes xyro were doing three events, but we have gotten out late before with just running three events. Things happen. Regardless, I've said what i wanted to say. Hopefully we wont have to start late so i can go home and camp dojo till he goes to sleep.

What reason does jerm have for being late????
He lives like 5 minutes from the venue >.>

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I am the who when you call who's there. I am the wind running through your hair...

Xyro77

Yes xyro were doing three events, but we have gotten out late before with just running three events. Things happen. Regardless, I've said what i wanted to say. Hopefully we wont have to start late so i can go home and camp dojo till he goes to sleep.

Late=HOBO 19
On time=all other hobos

As for jerm, hes........different. He lives 5min away from hobo but is ALWAYS LATE(cept for hbo 27 when he was EARLY) i just dont get it. Illmatic has SATs and he doesnt even know if his mom or friend will give him a ride and he isnt positive on WHEN he will be there. If each of them can be at hobo by 1pm ill carry on like normal. If not, i do it my way.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

I'm teaming with bassem xyro, and I'll be there before 1, like last time =]
Late=HOBO 19
On time=all other hobos

As for jerm, hes........different. He lives 5min away from hobo but is ALWAYS LATE(cept for hbo 27 when he was EARLY) i just dont get it
You guys act surprised...it's Jerm time. Five minutes from the venue = an hour late. Just like going to P4's. Once you understand the system, it makes sense.

DEAL WITH IT.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Woa, this is looking like its gonna be pretty big. You can put me down as another Ganondorf for Low Tier.

Look at all those puffs.....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Woah woah woah don't get me started Mr. Imma go to Robert's at 3 and show up at 5
Were you even there for that? No? THEN YOU CAN'T USE THIS EXAMPLE. :p

Gnes

Smash Master
Late=HOBO 19
On time=all other hobos
Hobo 24 off the top of my head, split singles in 3 cuz of being late and forced to leave the venue. But now this is getting irrelevant, MM for my falco anyone?

RT he wasn't there for the 3 4 5 6 time. I dont really remember what he's talking about, could be any number of times since ur late for everything

I am the ninja

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I know Polt doesn't like doing Yoshi dittos so you might have to beg him or something, but I like 'em, so I'll definitely do dittos with you =)
Yoshi dittos... D:

I'll just go Sheik/Zelda on Yoshi. I hate... no, DESPISE Yoshi dittos.

:069:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, I don't have an alternate character, so I don't really have a choice. I COULD just choose G&W or Lucario and probably win, but I'd much rather do a MU I'm comfortable with, and honestly, I think I can beat any other Yoshi in dittos =)

Xyro77

Woa, this is looking like its gonna be pretty big. You can put me down as another Ganondorf for Low Tier.

Look at all those puffs.....
yea man i think its gonna break 80, we will see though

Hobo 24 off the top of my head, split singles in 3 cuz of being late and forced to leave the venue. But now this is getting irrelevant, MM for my falco anyone?

RT he wasn't there for the 3 4 5 6 time. I dont really remember what he's talking about, could be any number of times since ur late for everything

I am the ninja
we were forced out at 12am cause funplex needed to clean for some other event that started early the next day. Either way that not being LATE. we have had MaNY eents reach 12am.

late=hobo 19
on time=all other hobos

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Uhhhhh.... Yes, I actually was rofl

I am the ninja
You know what, I'm going to let the Gene Pool CP for me for any future arguments.

Also, I'm only late to Robert's. I'm usually early/on time when it comes to Hobos and smashfests. :p

GG.

Gnes

Smash Master
Apparently to funplex, 12am is late. When u cross over into another day, ur sorta passing up the late barrier lmao.

Dojo MM my falco with YO DIDDY. I'll defeat something mikehaze could not
ZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Xyro77

Apparently to funplex, 12am is late. When u cross over into another day, ur sorta passing up the late barrier lmao.

Dojo MM my falco with YO DIDDY. I'll defeat something mikehaze could not
ZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
That one time it was late....... FOR THEM. Not us. We almost ALWAYS hit 12am on any given hobo.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

I am the ninja
MM accepted. Let's do this.

$5 to one of my characters not named MK.
Do you play Link? If not, just pick any character against my Link. Surprise me. =)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
^I loled at how that was written.

If Illmatic/others are going to be a little late, can't we call some matches that aren't them for a little bit? And they can catch up once they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom