• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Allan why are you acting like this. IF they show up late for registration then its their fault honestly.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's not like he has to do singles first.

he can do 2v2 or low tier first (like last time)

also: I'm telling him ahead of time because I have to take my SAT and I've really been looking forward to this.

Smoom77

Smash Master
it's a different story if they get up late or something because that's something they can control. Scheduled SATs are not controllable.

What's the problem with doing doubles first, or atleast until Illmatic/others get there?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
IMO, just do dubs first, then singles then low tier. Last Hobo had a similar format and it worked perfectly.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Heh, I don't have an alternate character, so I don't really have a choice. I COULD just choose G&W or Lucario and probably win, but I'd much rather do a MU I'm comfortable with, and honestly, I think I can beat any other Yoshi in dittos =)
Didn't you beat my Yoshi in Yoshi dittos in WHOBO 2?

Like I said, I hate that match-up. :laugh:

:069:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Didn't you beat my Yoshi in Yoshi dittos in WHOBO 2?

Like I said, I hate that match-up. :laugh:

Yeup =)

I also beat Bwett's Yoshi at Genesis in dittos when I was terrible and he was good, and I beat his Yoshi every game at No Koast v2. In fact... the only Yoshi dittos I've lost have been online =P

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Just do it like we always do...2v2, 1v1, then side event. Start singles at like 3 or 2 like we always do...that gives people time to get there still. Starting singles later will hurt the attendance imo.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah I totally agree.
if I'm not there by 2 or 3 (which I wont be) just start without me

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just do it like we always do...2v2, 1v1, then side event. Start singles at like 3 or 2 like we always do...that gives people time to get there still. Starting singles later will hurt the attendance imo.
We will do it my way

Xyro77

8 more days! Has everybody got housing?

BTW, this is the last hobo that will have LT for a good while. HOBO 29(dec)/HOBO 30(jan)/HOBO 31(feb) will all have Mid tier. WHOBO 3 will be the next time we do LT

Gnes

Smash Master
They grow up so fast...Good training session yesterday, I'm gonna reveal the broken thing i learned at this Hobo kekeke.

Oh and i stage spiked razer with a peanut ^_^

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Doubles first, then singles, then low tier pleeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase... With a cherry on top, and a TL bomb

Xyro77

The thread says 12:30 is when we start but i will push it off so that we start at 1pm. Illmatic says that he WILL make it there by 1:15pm no matter what so i think we may be able to carry on like normal. The other part of the puzzle is JOIM. Will that poop face be on time?

EDIT: i am picking up Deva from the airport on friday. I also have work that friday so can anybody house or hold deva untill i get off?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
W, this is the last hobo that will have LT for a good while. HOBO 29(dec)/HOBO 30(jan)/HOBO 31(feb) will all have Mid tier. WHOBO 3 will be the next time we do LT
I have a couple of questions about that, actually:

1. Are LTs still allowed?

2. Is Sheik/Zelda allowed, or must Sheik go solo?

Xyro77

1. OK... =/

2. But isn't Zelda/Sheik mid-tier, technically?

ZELDA(paired with sheik or alone) is LT, not MT. The only thing i will allow is for Sheik to turn into zelda and then turn back into sheik to refresh her moves.

I may change my mind later cause HOBO 29 is in December and ill have time to think about it but for right now, no zelda in MT.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Zigs and I can double team Pokemon Trainer in mid-tier doubles =) It'll be epic.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
ZELDA(paired with sheik or alone) is LT, not MT. The only thing i will allow is for Sheik to turn into zelda and then turn back into sheik to refresh her moves.

I may change my mind later cause HOBO 29 is in December and ill have time to think about it but for right now, no zelda in MT.
Yeah, let's wait until this HOBO is done first. =P

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Your cockiness is a little too much lol
Heh, it's not like it's that big of an accomplishment =P I really am a humble person when it comes to Brawl =) I mean, I can count the number of times I've placed top 10 in Hobos on zero hands; I know that I'm not incredible. Although, that doesn't mean I'm not shooting for top ten this Hobo =)

Now, I gotta go win a local tournament so I can get some money *goes and ***** other Arkansas players*

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oy, I need a new partner for doubles if anyone is interested. Sonic/PT.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Greetings my fellow smash brothers. I couldnt help myself so Im here to announce the hobo 28 1st place prize =]. Winner gets an exclusive airbrushed brawl bag designed by AirbrushKing.net online shop. This bag is different from the previous bags because it has a pocket inside of the bag and the quality is different. You can put your gamecube controller in the bag along with other items. See below! Who will win this bag?

(1st Place Winner Prize)

Test Your Skills Shop will be open selling all brawl/melee bags at 25$. I have gold and silver bags available. I have a limited amount so first come first serve. If you would like to reserve one before hobo 28, pm me or come talk to me at the tournament and I will have them on me. All custom orders can be told to me through pm only or click here. I will not have time to talk about custom orders because of how busy I am going to be. See below!

(Examples Of Gold and Silver Bags)

I still have some unfinished business with player 4 and tallman so I will see you 2 there. YOU BETTER BE READY Cause im about to roast that a$$ like the planters peanut man;)

Xyro77

I still have some unfinished business with player 4 and tallman so I will see you 2 there. YOU BETTER BE READY Cause im about to roast that a$$ like the planters peanut man;)
Some one sig this ****. I just laughed SO HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom