• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: R.I.P metaknight=Meta banned(Full results up!!!!! Pics/vids coming soon!!)

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
WTF? I was making that post so I could get a DP. well wtf?

**** you Hylian. You ruined the flame war. Now we will never know who won. J/K

But seriously did you at least save that so I could just paste PM him? I don't want to type all that **** over again.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, I can send you your post.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's ok. No one likes getting infracted lol.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Shouts.

TGM - Always good to see ya.

Hylian - Thanks again for the denero. I was hoping to show you the new trick i've came up with, but I never got the chance =/

Ice - Our first game was a **** good match, and thats all that I've ever asked for. Much respect, you've gotten really good.

Broly - Sorry to drop you in teams...next chance we get, its done.

Kate/MikeLe/Cross/Echo - <3 the car ride, was lots of fun.

Ozz - Seth Stepping is legit :) I'm probly going to try and find another name for it though, hehe.

RT - Good games, you got my palms sweating. Its gonna be sad after all of us old timers finally drop out :(

GHNeko - the little bit of B+ we got in was fun. I had forgotten about Zss' upB before now, uair -> uair -> upB ***** :) We still planning on going to Long Live Hit Stun?

Fro - Chattin' was fun. Hopefully we can can play some Blazblue one day.

TakeUrLife - Bring your console next time, I was weeping all day on the inside with being able to watch BB but not play :embarrass

Gea/Tallman/Furbs - Jack in the Box was fun. Its been too long since i've hung out with you guys.

KM/Jake/Other melee guys - I probly would've entered melee if I wasn't broke and in such a surly mood. I'll practice up so next time I can dtilt with pride.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
DeAngelo, I wanna buy some of your airbrushed products, but I unno how. :( I saw you once though, good to see you again but never talked cause of the drama.

and I look nothing like Smoom, Champ rofl. I'm not as awkward. ;)

TypEX2gud. Fun meeting you, and awesome set against Gnes. I didn't see Hyli play much, just against SniperNightOwl. Maannnnnn.

btw, after I saw Flip play, I'm thinking of using Diddy as a secondary. LEGIT.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Oh ****. I remember you as well. fffff rematch please. I was mad stupid playing against your falco. x__x

Considering I have the most experience against falco, I feel mad embrassed losing to you that badly.
GH, I didnt see yoru gamer tag at all i think at hobo. were you the one i commented about picking all of falco's bad matchups?

also, ive been told on multiple occasions my falco is kind of weird. and at hobo ive been told whenever i mind game people, its insulting?

Perhaps next hobo we can play?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ozz - Seth Stepping is legit :) I'm probly going to try and find another name for it though, hehe.
What the heck is Seth Stepping? I saw you using that as a tag but I had no idea what it meant. You mean that silly thing you do with falco where he just spins around as he's moving?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
From watching him play it looked like he was dash dance pivoting into a dtilt with marth. Dunno if that was it though lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
its the one were falco spins in a circle while sliing across the stage.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, thats it (@ hylian). You can do any tilt out of it though, not just dtilt. Every char can do it, but it doesn't seem incredibly useful unless the char has a good fox trot. Might be good for samus for up/dtilt kills.
I'll see if I can hit Zac up for making a tutorial vid for it this weekend.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, thats it (@ hylian). You can do any tilt out of it though, not just dtilt. Every char can do it, but it doesn't seem incredibly useful unless the char has a good fox trot. Might be good for samus for up/dtilt kills.
I'll see if I can hit Zac up for making a tutorial vid for it this weekend.
Yeah, I do that with marths smashes a lot so I recognized it, plus when we tested the DDP stuff at your house way long ago lol. People kept saying you would randomly dash attack but I knew what you were doing :p.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
great tourney, i had a lot of fun. probably first tourney where i didnt place as high as i want to and was still content with the tourney. Marth is just so much fun and i'll probably only use falco for a few MUs. GGS and thanks to everyone who played me tournies/friendlies, cause i felt my marth level up like 10 times throughout the day.

Razer - lol fun friendlies
Gnes - your better than razer imo... your just so much smarter. how was my marth btw?
Lee Martin - i wish i saw your teams matches, heard they were amazing
Bassem - ggs, im surprised i was able to take you to game 3, you ***** me last stock.
Fogo - Niiiice, your an awesome dude
Zori - keep it up
Zac - i wanted to play you in bracket :/
PX - your set with inui was awesome, i also wanted to play you in bracket but oh well
Hyro - i won the first match of our set but after that you just went nuts and ***** me. i wish i had that kind of mentality during my tourny sets. good stuff.
Inui - aside from your arrogance with the game and johns, your a cool guy. i wish we friendlied/talked more.
Broly - gay, we didnt play or team :/ next time.
Jerm -i need to play your TL so i can get more exp. next timeeeeee
Flip - get geefed by fogo,lol we shouldve played
Bear - we gotta marth ditto, good **** on your set vs lee
Shlike - omfg we never friendly! i'll remember to next time
Type Ex- impressive falco, we should've friendlied
Xyro - thanks for hosting like always
Trela - it was clear you were having an offday. aint no way i was playing the real trela in our friendlies. work on the mentality and you'll see results quick.
Fatty/SARS - Fun friendlies, OK is chill as hell
RT - your a great player and you have so much knowledge about the game but i think your held back by your mentality kinda like trela. everyones got their bad days.
TakeUrLife - good stuff in blazblue :)
Seiya - one of the most badass smashers
Jnig - ggs, your warios impressive as hell
Esca - omg your pit ****ed up my marth, i need to learn that matchup as well lol. good **** in teams
KuroZero- so much potential....held back by parents.... :/..... ggs though, hope you show up to another hobo
Sethlon - we are going to marth ditto at every tourny. ****s too fun
Vorguen - ggs but i could tell you got nervous during our set. i thought you had me on RC :/
GHNeko - hmph, looks like i will actually have to pick up and play brawl+ so i can shut yo *** up =D. i just dunno who to use.

lol i left some long and pretty generic shoutouts.....oh well, see yall at hobo 19

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
By people, he means me, lol. I personally would've preferred the dtilt come out over the random dash attacks that kept hitting me, lol.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Parents wrappin me daw. :(

And our friendlies, my control stick was being gaaaaayyyyyyy. They weren't as fun as I wanted them to be, cuz when I did get it working, we had to go outside for Xyro to talk about the rules and stuff.

Maayyyneeeeee.

Xyro77

Sethlon, the thing u are doing, is it like what legan does with his f-tilt?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Also, here's this Xyro. I made it more organized and added some of the characters I knew people played.

Also, just for organization lulz.

1: Ultimate Razer == Snake
2: Gnes == Diddy
3: Lee Martin == Lucario/Marth/Toon Link
4: Bassem == Wario
5: Fogo == DDD
5: Zori == Olimar (wtf)
7: UTD Zac == G&W
7: PhantomX == Wario
9: Hyro == Toon Link
9: Inui == Snake/Ike/DDD
9: Broly == Marth
9: Ice == Snake
13: Bwett == DDD/Diddy
13: Jerm == Toon Link
13: DPhat == Falco/Wario/Olimar
13: FlipHop == Diddy
17: Kates == ZSS
17: Hylian == IC
17: Cy == Wario
17: FK == (?)
17: Light == Shiek/Rob
17: BadNewsBear == Marth/Pikachu/Snake
17: Shlike == ZSS
17: TypEX == Falco
25: Xyro == Samus
25: Ozz == Marth
25: Trela == Lucario
25: Cyphus == DK
25: Fatty == Wario
25: Pheonix Alpha == Lucas
25: Magik == Pokemon Trainer
25: Magitek == Lucas
33: Andilex == Diddy
33: Dv8ion == Ness
33: RT == Lucario
33: Echo == (?)
33: TakeUrLife == Marth
33: Azuzu == (?)
33: Jnig == Wario
33: Seiya == Pit
33: Koala == Lucario
33: Esca == Pit
33: KuroZero == Falco
33: Jaded Link == (?)
33: Sethlon == Marth/Falco
33: Zyrus == (?)
33: Smoooooooooooom == LEGIT Ice Climbers
33: KRD == Wolf
49: JUJ == DDD/Kirby
49: SARS == Snake
49: Conker == Toon Link
49: Greyfox == Sonic
49: Shuz == Kirby
49: Battosai == Marth
49: Kingdom Come == Toon Link
49: Yosh == Yoshi
49: Bizmal == (?)
49: Xebher == (?)
49: Furbs == Yoshi/D3
49: Isaih == (?)
49: Vorguen == Snake
49: Syoueous == (?)
49: Crosss == Shiek
49: Arcadia == Lucario
65: Eclipse Kirby == Kirby
65: HeyTallman == Lucas
65: Finman == (?)
65: kirby == (?)
65: Vickey == (?)
65: Axxo == Sonic/ROB
65: M == (?)
65: Bivii == Lucas
65: Kyronexx == Ness
65: Ming == (?)
65: Fear == Lucas
65: Zigsta == Pokemon Trainer
65: Dina == Kirby/Jiggs
65: JS == DK
65: CXC == Marth/R.O.B.
65: Chicken Tenders == Falco

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela's Shoutouz

Razer - Man, I'm so sorry. I know you wanted to team with some other players, but instead gave me a chance. I ruined that chance. You probably would've won Doubles if you would've teamed with someone else. Sorry.​

Gnes - Pfft. Lucky! I almost had you during our Doubles set, but you were too good. Btw, how'd you like the rolling? Was it tasty? Hmm?​

Lee Martin - Sweet. What's up, buddy? You did good with Lucario son! Good job on beating Bassem and getting Top 3! Sometime, we need to have a secret meeting where we both teach each other some new tricks and crap. I still got more to show ya!​

Fogo - I outta beat you up for punching me!​

Zori - It's a wrap. Face it! 5th place is the future!​

UTD Zac - Good stuff :D so when can we team? Lol.​

PhantomX - We should've played. Well, mabye not lol I did horrible!
Hyro - We gonna MM again someday! Wahahaha!​

Inui - I like how I was really looking forward to you coming down here, but I never played you lol I was so off my game and was afraid of you. You would've wrecked me!​

Broly - Sorry we didnt do our MM. I was scared...​

Jerm - It looked like you were off your game, too. Those friendlies were so stupid lol lucky Trela!​

Dphat - You want some of this. Comon. Let's go.​

FlipHop - I thought you were gonna get Top 5 :( come to the next HOBO and cheer me up with your name calling!​

Kates - Dangit! We could've met in bracket! Hehehe...​

Hylian - Sweet. I've learned some things from your ICs. Waah!​

Cy - Why arent you on the PRs? Your too good! DOnt 2 stock me again plz!​

BadNewsBear - Yeeeaaaaah BNB yeeeeaaaah!​

Shlike - Ugh. Why didnt we play so I could get Shliked?​

Type X - Those friendlies were fun, even though I'm horrible! Your Falco is beast.​

Xyro - It's over. It's a wrap. I'm Lu Lu for life!​

Ozz - Dear god. Why did I play you!? You've gotten better, but dude, holy crap! 3 stock!? Either I'm ******** or your on Steroids!​

Trela - Your kidding? 25th? You said you were getting Top 12? Pfft. Get wrecked by JUJ!​

RT - That's right! You cant have my magical powers from my hat! Too bad! Yeeeeaaaah!​

TakeUrLife - Good games, my boy! Your Marth is the stuff!
Seiya -Dont touch me!​

Esca - Our Doubles set was stupid! Why'd you wreck me and Razer!? We WILL most likely team for HOBO 19 dude.​

KuroZero - Kuro! My man! What's up?​

Smoom - Smoom is ****! You getting better!​

KRD - Lol most people dont know about that Lucario CG on Fox. Hehehe!​

JUJ - Sorry for playing so scrubbish during our set. I gave you an easy time! Hopefully that wont happen again!​

Vorguen - Knuckle touch!​

Arcadia - Dude, sorry about not telling you who I was teaming with. We would've done horrible anyways, cause of me. I'm still the future though!​

Vickey - GGs! That Japes match was pretty dumb. I should've got hit my the clap trap!​

This was my worst Tournament for me. Nearly everyone I played against destroyed me. This better not happen at HOBO 19.​

=Trela=​

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, I do that with marths smashes a lot so I recognized it, plus when we tested the DDP stuff at your house way long ago lol. People kept saying you would randomly dash attack but I knew what you were doing :p.
Hehe, its kinda hard to do. I died on my last stock against Ice first match because I whiffed the SS uptilt and got bair'd :urg:
I have been trying to put actual dash attacks in every once in a while tho, they can be nice.

Sethlon, the thing u are doing, is it like what legan does with his f-tilt?
Nope, its out of a fox trot.

Xyro77

Hehe, its kinda hard to do. I died on my last stock against Ice first match because I whiffed the SS uptilt and got bair'd :urg:
I have been trying to put actual dash attacks in every once in a while tho, they can be nice.

Nope, its out of a fox trot.
ok then i have no clue as to what you are doing. Is there a vid i can see?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He's basically pivoting a tilt at the end of his dash to explain it simply. You can't actually do that so he DDP's to do it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Trela's Shoutouz

Razer - Man, I'm so sorry. I know you wanted to team with some other players, but instead gave me a chance. I ruined that chance. You probably would've won Doubles if you would've teamed with someone else. Sorry.​

Gnes - Pfft. Lucky! I almost had you during our Doubles set, but you were too good. Btw, how'd you like the rolling? Was it tasty? Hmm?​

Lee Martin - Sweet. What's up, buddy? You did good with Lucario son! Good job on beating Bassem and getting Top 3! Sometime, we need to have a secret meeting where we both teach each other some new tricks and crap. I still got more to show ya!​

Fogo - I outta beat you up for punching me!​

Zori - It's a wrap. Face it! 5th place is the future!​

UTD Zac - Good stuff :D so when can we team? Lol.​

PhantomX - We should've played. Well, mabye not lol I did horrible!
Hyro - We gonna MM again someday! Wahahaha!​

Inui - I like how I was really looking forward to you coming down here, but I never played you lol I was so off my game and was afraid of you. You would've wrecked me!​

Broly - Sorry we didnt do our MM. I was scared...​

Jerm - It looked like you were off your game, too. Those friendlies were so stupid lol lucky Trela!​

Dphat - You want some of this. Comon. Let's go.​

FlipHop - I thought you were gonna get Top 5 :( come to the next HOBO and cheer me up with your name calling!​

Kates - Dangit! We could've met in bracket! Hehehe...​

Hylian - Sweet. I've learned some things from your ICs. Waah!​

Cy - Why arent you on the PRs? Your too good! DOnt 2 stock me again plz!​

BadNewsBear - Yeeeaaaaah BNB yeeeeaaaah!​

Shlike - Ugh. Why didnt we play so I could get Shliked?​

Type X - Those friendlies were fun, even though I'm horrible! Your Falco is beast.​

Xyro - It's over. It's a wrap. I'm Lu Lu for life!​

Ozz - Dear god. Why did I play you!? You've gotten better, but dude, holy crap! 3 stock!? Either I'm ******** or your on Steroids!​

Trela - Your kidding? 25th? You said you were getting Top 12? Pfft. Get wrecked by JUJ!​

RT - That's right! You cant have my magical powers from my hat! Too bad! Yeeeeaaaah!​

TakeUrLife - Good games, my boy! Your Marth is the stuff!
Seiya -Dont touch me!​

Esca - Our Doubles set was stupid! Why'd you wreck me and Razer!? We WILL most likely team for HOBO 19 dude.​

KuroZero - Kuro! My man! What's up?​

Smoom - Smoom is ****! You getting better!​

KRD - Lol most people dont know about that Lucario CG on Fox. Hehehe!​

JUJ - Sorry for playing so scrubbish during our set. I gave you an easy time! Hopefully that wont happen again!​

Vorguen - Knuckle touch!​

Arcadia - Dude, sorry about not telling you who I was teaming with. We would've done horrible anyways, cause of me. I'm still the future though!​

Vickey - GGs! That Japes match was pretty dumb. I should've got hit my the clap trap!​

This was my worst Tournament for me. Nearly everyone I played against destroyed me. This better not happen at HOBO 19.​

=Trela=​
Don't worry about it, little buddy. Everyone has slumps once in a while. I got 33rd at Oh Snap, and look how I bounced back.

Esca

Smash Champion
I really don't feel like doing shoutouts.

Basically, I had alot of fun with everyone, as usual.

All I know is Broly didn't leave me shoutout. :(

I'm not entering singles anymore. So if anyone wants to lose, CY and I challenge teams to doubles MM.

Broly

Smash Lord
esca- best team w/ straw hats every. sorry i 4got ya man. had lots of fun trying to coach you guys in dubs. dont quit singles

Esca

Smash Champion
<3 Broly.

And I still <3 Dphat.

Dphat I thought I was gonna have ya in singles and doubles!

I shouldn't have suicided though, that **** was too crucial, pummel-locking my partner. =[

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutous....

1:Ultimate Razer-I'm starting to understand why ADHD gets so frustrated about the snake matchup. I dont blame u however, i blame your freaking GOD chr. :). And dont take what i was saying to heart after the tourney. I'd never time YOU out, i would quit before resorting to that. Good shiz in singles as expected, lets **** everyone in teams at the next few tourneys.
2: Gnes-Ull never be a doubles god, and apparently getting second makes u a scrub. :(
3: Lee Martin-Haha our set was fun. No camping, no gay ****, just playing the game. It was pretty refreshing honestly. Also, good stuff in teams.
4: Bassem-Why are u so good? Teach me.
5: Fogo-U beat the D3 slayer, wtf, Fogo magic at its finest.
5: Zori-Lets have a proper set when u at least attempt to learn the matchup. Btw, good stuff in singles. U were on fire.
7: UTD Zac-I side bet anyone that doesnt play meta 20$ that they cant stop Zac from planking. So when are we gonna team sexy? lol in reality i would like to team someday but this point i would let u down. Just give me a month. :)
7: PhantomX-First i would like to say thanks for teaming with me. Just from playing with you I honestly think only zac may have more knowledge than u about doubles. U really know what ur doing and i learned alot from teaming with u. Honestly i think we could have taken first. Every team that beat us had to resort to planking or just plain ******** shiz. We simply weren't patient enough. Its all good. Next time ill make sure we win, and also that we dont play four 3 set matches in a row.
9: Hyro-SAIGATTTT!!!! U outplaced Jerm therefore u are amazing and he is washed up. Good stuff.
9: Inui-Ur lucky PX wasn't on his A game today or we would have **** teams. But anyways, good stuff. It was nice seeing u again, and dont become anorexic u skinny *****.
9: Broly-I would write a long drawn out excerpt on how ur awesome and amazing and cool and sexy, but instead ill leave it that.
9: Ice-U weren't patient enough.
13: Bwett-I love u Billy. And i see ur using some of my setups. Me and flip were like if u could somehow steal stuff from both of us, and combine it, u would become the greatest diddy player on earth. Make it happen.
13: Jerm-Step it up Jeremy, u getting below 7th isnt cool, especially when we go even. Also, u loss to Inui WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
13: Dphat-Good stuff in teams. Well team again someday. OH SNAP memories are still in my heart.
13: FlipHop-We talk everyday, no need to say anything. Your no D3 killer. Flippop.
17: Kates-WTF Snake Eater, tying with Hylian and Type X. Why are u so pro? Beat Razer for me pleaze.
17: Hylian-I killed u with a jab lol. Its always fun playing and hanging out with u. Honestly, your one of my favorite smashers. Btw, diddy's will always eat icies. And its all because of me. :)
17: Cy-**** YOU!!!!!
17: Light-Man that set was zori, dear god, i fell in love with your sheik. Seriously, i wish she was low tier, dear gawd.
17: BadNewsBear-Dude ur set with lee was so intense, until u picked marth. Marth is never the answer, NEVER!!!!
17: Shlike-Thanks for the lunch money lol. I've practiced that matchup after u busted my *** at FS6.
17: Type X-Hahah our set was so intense. Honestly U might be the only falco that can take a match off of me, but it wont happen just yet. :)
25: Xyro-ZOMBIE XYRO!!! RAWR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing.
25: Ozz-Super fun friendlies, I wonder what would happen if marth could throw his sword.
25: Trela-Haha when we were left alone i was like...hmmm...just wait for the roll and BAM!!! DONE!!! ITS A WRAP!!! STARFOX...RETURNING TO BASE.
25: Fatty-Daniel Daniel Daniel, camel camel camel, I love my camel.
25: Magik-Teach me PT, ill teach u how to love.
33: RT-U can do better. Step your game up. Also, why did u gay Gea out. Im sad panda. Very sad.
33: TakeUrLife-U make me want to blazblue. In fact i will, thank u, godly blazblue player :)
33: Seiya-Its always cool to see u dude, i wish i didnt live so far from u, party's galore. Also Seiya...SEE YA....SEE YA LATER!!!!!
33: Esca-Good stuff in teams, though i wonder how the set would have went if PX hadn't suicided those 2 times. Guess we'll never know.
33: Sethlon-Seth Step, im gonna start using that. Btw, i got some stuff i want to show that i saw Typ Ex do. That crap is so scary. :(
49: SARS-Freaking Yawara, coming from OK onto my turf. I shoulda jacked u, lol. Thanks for coming man, we should have chilled more.
49: Greyfox-U smell like black man.
49: Shuz-Freaking Shuzaku, getting 49th with a chr. with a dead metagame. Good stuff man. U might as well be playing a low tier. Kirby is trash.
49: Vorguen-Thanks for bringing RGV, ur pro as always. Also place higher punk.
65: HeyTallman-U apparently are 2v1 god in doubles. Welcome to the club. Its glad to have u halfman. :). Thanks for bringing Gea and not jewing out like someone we know.

So in regards to me, I probably wont be coming to the next HOBO. At this point i think i might just need a break from brawl since I've never really had one. I don't really know what to think, but the frustration i have for this game is just not going away at this point. Hopefully these 4 weeks will do some good. So anyways...see u guys later. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Just so you know Kuro, I used Zelda and Falco.

Just a little FYI. :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

PhantomX--Aww, I got a special shoutout. <3 I owe ya for a lot of my improvement in Brawl, so many thanks to all your pointers as usual! I'm glad we were able to hang out over the weekend. Hopefully both of our school schedules don't get too busy so we can hang out more this year! I'll get you to competitive status in Pokemon in exchange for you continuing to help me improve at Brawl. :p Oh yeah, and I'm totally glad you approve of my body.

Hylian--Glad to have properly met you. I played one match once last school year against your Ike--I was the dude who stayed for like an hour tops at Jonathan's place and had to leave, haha. I really enjoyed our friendlies we had while waiting for Lee Martin; our games reminded me that I need to change up my tactics to become a better competitive player in Brawl. Also thanks for helping me out with your backseat driving, especially with all them CRAAAZY Houston drivers, and of course cats. Next time we meet up, I'm gonna bring the pain in Sonic Adventure 2! :D And the same gesture I gave to Juan goes to you--if you ever want some help with your Pokemon team, feel free to hit me up man. Looking forward to more tourneys with ya.

Jadedlink--Thanks for coming, man. I was kinda out of it at this tournament, so I enjoyed getting to chill and talk with you when I didn't really feel like playing Brawl. Keep working on that PT so we can step it up in PT doubles! On a side note, hopefully you'll be willing to play Brawl sooner than you said you would...'cuz I played like two hours after we got back. XD

EclipseKirby--Glad you were able to come--a first tournament is a great eye-opener. Playing against a Sonic main is always fun (Well, luckily they aren't Sonic dittos, haha.), so our friendlies are always a nice change of pace. Plus you were our token black guy for protection from all of Seiya's neighbors. :p Let's get together more for friendlies!

Lee Martin--Our low tier doubles set was really fun, man. You and Hylian did some flipping craaaaaazy stuff. I also enjoyed getting to chill with you that night at Seiya's place--at the LA tourneys I went to, we didn't talk much, so it was cool to get to know ya better. Plus throwing empty High Life bottles at Bassem too good. Nothin' but love, and hope to see ya at more Texas tournaments in the future. Or I'll just come to way more LA tournaments over breaks, haha.

Magik--I'm so glad I got to meet ya, man! I feel so flipping lucky to keep meeting talented members of the PT BR. I'm still shocked you use a classic controller, haha. You showed me I still have more work to do to imrpove my PT, and I'm absolutely stoked to further develop my skills after having met you, played games with you, and watched some of your games. Sorry we didn't do as well as hoped in low tier doubles. :( Next time I promise I'm gonna be a lot better. We're bringing the Pain Split next time. I hope we can meet up a future tournaments! Oh yeah, and next time, we totally gotta have some Pokemon battles.

Bassem--Glad you finally came out of the closet. :p And dude, it's official: Watching you combo video has me freaking addicted to Move Your Body. It's like...the only song I'm listening to now. XD Right now I'm at 44 plays, making it my 7th most listened to song on iTunes, and it's probably gonna shoot up a few more spots by the time I'm done with my incredibly long shoutouts, haha. Good stuff beating PX in singles, man. Next time I wanna take you on in friendlies! :D

CY--I thought I'd do alright starting Charizard against you as long as I played carefully, but I didn't, haha. You reminded me just how difficult it is to play Wario, even though I've played against PX a fair bit. Despite you knocking me out in the first round, I enjoyed our set. Wario matches for me are always a blast because he's such a mindgamesy character. Next time we face off, I'll definitely start Squirtle like I did in our second game, so be prepared!

Esca--Dude, you're hilarious. You and DPhat are two guys who just add a lot to the whole Texas Smash scene, haha. I enjoyed getting to team with ya in doubles friendlies at Seiya's place. Don't quit singles! :O

Hyrulian Royalty aka John--It was cool getting to hang with you at Seiya's place. It's also good to know that you're not bi. Or eat poo. Or diarrhea. Next time we meet up, I definitely wanna finally take on that boss Toon Link of yours.

Battou--Cool to chill with you again, man. Despite the fact that LA once called you its worst Smasher, your personality makes up for any Brawl flaws, haha. I mean, who trips when they're about to KO Wario from a grab release when he's at 218%? Haha, I kid, I kid! Hopefully you'll come up to more Texas tournaments in the future, or you'll go to more LA tournaments when I'm on break, cuz you're always fun to hang out with.

Cyphus--Your beard grew bigger since last time I saw you. :p You also contort your body in ways that boggle my mind. XD Next time I really wanna take on that DK of yours--it's really fun to play against. :D

Phoenix Alpha--That's freaking craaazy that you and EK are friends from high school! What are the odds of you two meeting up at a random tournament, anyway?! On a Brawl-related note, you and your partner were so difficult to grab in low tier doubles, haha. I can't tell you how bad I just wanted to grab release the hell outta you two. :p I heard you surprised a lot of people by coming to this--no more surprises! Come to more tourneys, cuz you're a cool dude.

DPhat--I still can't decide if you saying I look like M2K is a compliment or a rib. XD Good stuff winning doubles with Lee.

ROB Player (Ezzo? Azzo? Axxo? Gah, I can't remember! XD)--Our friendlies were fun. You play a pretty fast ROB! :O

Seiya--Thanks for housing everyone. Staying at your place really completed the whole event for me! Sorry your neighbors complained about the noise. Hopefully you won't get shot, haha.

Kates--Glad to properly meet you. I had seen you around at LasT Smash and knew you were a great Zamus 'cuz my friend Sarah played you in frienlies, but we never really talked. It's cool to know that there's someone else in Texas who's originally from LA! Your Zamus was really fun to play against; I get pretty much Zero (pun intended, haha) practice against Zamus. I didn't realize you did so well in singles--good stuff!

Kingdom Come--It was cool to meet the guy who posted about changing Ivysaur's Razor Leaf trajectory, haha.

All in all, I had a blast at this tournament. Despite my placings, I feel like I've learned a lot from this experience. I enjoyed getting to know the Texas scene better, and I'm already excited as all get-out to attend future tournaments!

Oh yeah, and I totally forgot to bust out the Tony's when we ate. XD If anyone from the Texas Smash scene hasn't eaten Tony's before like PX and Hylian haven't, you guys are seriously missing out on the best seasoning ever conceived. I'm totally bringing it next tournament.

If I forgot anyone...my bad. XD

Oh yeah, and Move Your Body is now at 49 plays at my 6th most listened to song now. :p

Trela

Smash Lord
25: Trela-Haha when we were left alone i was like...hmmm...just wait for the roll and BAM!!! DONE!!! ITS A WRAP!!! STARFOX...RETURNING TO BASE.

Andross has ordered us to take you down!

That's right Gnes. They coming for ya! Your Powershielding stands no chance!

Xyro77

Whahahahhahahahahahhaha! Leon!!!!!!!!!!!

One eye is looking at you while the other eye travels in circles to scan the area. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gnes said:
17: Hylian-I killed u with a jab lol. Its always fun playing and hanging out with u. Honestly, your one of my favorite smashers. Btw, diddy's will always eat icies. And its all because of me.

That jab was soooooooo gay haha who dies to a jab? XD I do >_<.

Wish I could of played you more <3.

Top Bottom