• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 16(no meta) RESULTS: Videos are up!!!! First post.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I claim shortest TX smasher status.

Why is Darth Tyson SO tall?
Where's Dojo's pink bandanna?
Why is Josh still wearing that Phoenix shirt?
Where is Billy's torso?
What's that in SrsC@'s other hand?
Where is Stiltz?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
praxis. at 1pm i will head over to pick you up. i will be there by 130pm. ok?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
SrsC@t is holding his death stick in his right hand... in other words, his car keys.

I'll probably go through shoutouts today.

iLight

Smash Lord
Haha gnes. "I know the GAW matchup now"

Just so you know, my playstyle of G&W is completely different than Hylians. Don't expect your games against me to help you against him.
its funny zac, your g&w is a lot easier to fight with sheik than hylians, and my new general strategy vs all characters should work out well, just as planned

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
its funny zac, your g&w is a lot easier to fight with sheik than hylians, and my new general strategy vs all characters should work out well, just as planned
Cool I can't wait.

Also when have you ever played my G&W in tournament with your sheik?
/easy

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm just johning, I had a ton of fun playing Jerm anyway xD And yeah, it was really even, we went to third round last hit. I'll definitely come back the next time I can :)

Also, lol @ Mew2King bracket johns. Anyone who GOT Mew2King first round got bracket *****, not Mew2King himself xD
That is me :laugh:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
25: Vorguen (snake)- I saw your snake. And from the eyes of someone who sees any snake that isn't razer as diddy food, your snake was quite nice. good stuff man. Come to more tourneys.
Thanks a lot man. :)

I didn't get to meet you, mostly because I didn't find out who you were until like the loser's finals. By that point my entire crew wanted to leave, and you were in the stream. Next time we'll get some games in, definitely.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Vorgy's shoutouts:

1: Razer (snake/diddy) - You still owe me my penny! Congratulations on first. My Snake is proud. ;)

2: Gnes (Diddy/dedede)- All I can say is, from not knowing who you were, I am impressed at how good your Diddy Kong is. Next time we'll get games in for sure, don't stop going to tourneys. :)

3: Phantom X (wario)- THE BEARD!!!!!!! Cut it. Remove it. Embrace the lack of it. Good job on 3!

*4: Dojo (diddy/kirby)- is a grape

5: Utd Zac (GW)- So Angel was telling me about all your gamebreaking shenanigans. haha

5: Hylian (GW)- Don't get farted on. D:

7: FlipHop (diddy)- Flipstopper!

*7: Dphat (marth)- Pretty much one of the sexiest people alive. <3 Dphat

9: Espy (sonic)- Good job on top 10 man.

9: Mr 3000 (Sonic)- Sonics and their top 10 placings, lawl. I swear by you being a T-Rex clone.

9: Cy (wario)- Good job on the top 10 as well. You still owe me the rematch from WHOBO. haha

9: Broly (marth)- WHAT A BEAST! Top 5 next time, no johns!

*13: Romeo (falco/snake)- I barely got to meet you, however next time we will definitely play. :)

*13: Light (sheik)- Sorry for not letting you play against Seiya, lawl. Would have been funny if you reported the win and they told you that you weren't supposed to play him. lol

13: Xyro (SAMUS!!!!)- This is a fake placement. I spoke to the tourney organizer, he told me Zair is a banned technique. You got DQ'd, sorry! Also, where did you get ROB in my characters from rofl, I haven't played ROB since February and I didn't play anything but Snake this tourney. Anyway, good stuff, and we'll be coming to more Houston tourneys. :)

13: Royr (marth)- Your Marth is a beast. Stop ****** my Snake, haha.

17: Deviation- Expect a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17: Ozz (falco)- Your Falco is a beast, what the heck is it doing in 17th!?

17: Jerm (toon link)- You still owe me a match!

17: Gea (peach)- I didn't get to play you, but I saw you play against my friend Fax. Good stuff.

17: Kown(pit)- Hobo 17 you will get tilted by Vorgy!

17: T-rex (snake)- Snake dittos next time? You're faces are hilarious. lol

17: Poptop (wario)- Sexiest man alive. Also the only man to experience my wtf win on that ROB from the two stock comeback on round 3. lol

17: Badnewsbear (marth/pika)- Bad news bear has bad news. :(

25: Vorugen (snake/rob)- lawl epic character and name misspell fail

25: Sethlon (marth)- What happened to your Falco!?

25: Conker (toon link)- We need to get a match in next time!

25: Drake(sonic)- Don't remember you, but we have to play in the future.

25: Ding Ding (link)- Wow, 25th with Link, good job. I want to play your Link now.

25: Phoenix Alpha (lucas)- I remember you from WHOBO. Good stuff.

25: Bennett- Yes.

25: Bwett (yoshi)- Rule #1 when fighting Bwett: Stage spike him.
Rule #2 when fighting Bwett: Don't get spiked back.

33: Praxis (peach)- Way to rep the tag name Vorgy! <3 You're Peach is such a beast. I'm still laughing about "I need my dress, if she doesn't have it, I can't play. I need it for my spacing!" That was too good, skins fail haha.

33: Vickey (Kirby)- So proud of you bro for getting 33rd on your first tourney! Good job!

33: Seiya (pit)- <3 Seiya. Thanks so much for the housing man! Honorary RGV crew member!

33: Zori(olimar)- No Olimar puppet on my TV. Your voodoo's are not works on me!

33: Fax (Game and Watch)- I'm proud of you too man! 33rd on your first tourney, way to go. :)

33: TallMan (lucas)- Tallman is tall. Good stuff in doubles.

33: Furbs (yoshi)- I swear by your relation to Trela.

33: Trela (lucario)- My favorite Lucario ever. All our matches are always epic. We will get rematches in next tourney for sure!

49: Tree (sheik)- The RGV missed you. Glad that you came to this tourney man. Keep practicing! You're an honorary RGV member now too. :)

49: Esca (pit/ "falcon")- You can't quit!

49: TakeUrLife (marth)- You're like the sexiest Marth alive!? What are you doing in 49th?! You should be way higher man. Anyway, good matches. I definitely enjoy playing against you. :)

49: Rocket Trainer (lucario)- Sexiest man alive, I believe. We need to play.

49: Jack Frost (kirby)- SUSPECT! Nice to finally meet you man. We will have to keep playing.

49: Nike- Good first games man, keep it up. Sorry that I didn't tell you that Norfair is one of my favorite stages, and I always play well there, but that wouldn't have been any fun! :(

65: Syuoeous- Epic name misspell, lol. Keep it up man and lets keep practicing so you can place better.

65: Jog(oliamr/g&w)- Stop deleting my replays!

65: Shlike (zs)- WTF you doing in 65th!? You should be top 20!

65: Vash (pit/snake)- You too man, what the heck. You're better than me, you should not be in 65th. Keep practicing man.

65: Magicteck (ness)- :O

65: Turnip Daisy (peach)- I remember saying hi to you, so you get a shoutout. :D

65: Chicken Tenders (Falco)- Bracket johns! Dojo then Bwett? That sucks, but lets keep practicing. Your Falco is epic!

77: Broly (marth)- dang man, you stink! jk <3

Haha.

@ all of Texas

Vorgy loves all of you! <3

Esca

Smash Champion
Broly, listen here you son of a *****. Whether you like trash-talking or not, I still love you with ALL of my ****ing heart.

Now, I didn't money-match you because I'm poor, I get paid every two weeks and had a $70 dollar paycheck due to HOBO.

I had $6 this tournament, I'm sorry.

Shoutouts later.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I just realized I didn't give Stiltz a shoutout, because apparently he didn't play singles.

He gets his own personal shoutout then.

Stiltz- Glad to hear you are back in Brawl, but, stop trying to **** my little brother. =p

@ Esca

Please stop. Don't feed the fire. :/

I don't want it to get like this every time the RGV travels. We're all fun-loving-people interested in nothing but hugs and smiles. :O

heytallman

CTALL
Tourney was fun, but two things of doubles.....it's all been said. Same for the bracket. But I still had a blast.

1: Razer - Glad you got better and were able to make it!

2: Gnes - We didn't talk much. I guess that's just 'cause we see each other ALL THE TIME.

3: Phantom X - Good **** on getting 3 Lucas' in loser's bracket lol. Loser's can be so funny sometimes. Good **** though, you were playing oh so well.

4: Dojo - I didn't get to play your Diddy or your Kirby. In fact, I don't believe we've EVER PLAYED! This must change.

5: Utd Zac - I cried a bit when I saw I had to play you in doubles. Good stuff. I'm glad we didn't get ***** too badly, and that I got a few upsmash kills on you :D

7: FlipHop - Trash.

7: Dphat - "Sorry I didn't infinite you today, Tallman..." too good!

9: Espy - Glad you could finally make it down for a HOBO, and glad to finally meet you. Good stuff in teams. Sorry you didn't get that top 8 lol

9: Cy - mah brothah! I want to play your Wario!

13: Xyro - Fun tournament, I didn't hear you talking too much trash though :\

13: Royr - Gea says "I'm going to grab you" in your voice, then you just look over and smile. I pooped myself a bit. Great seeing you again, and how come we never play any more?

17: Jerm - Help me learn how to play against TL's lol. Good games, though.

17: Gea - Thanks for beating me in that "Tallman takes off his hat if he loses" match. I enjoyed getting my chrome dome some air.

17: Poptop - *is frantic* TALLMAN LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW!!!!! Hilariously fun games, man. We need to play more next time.

17: Badnewsbear - This is probably the least we've talked :\ let's definitely play at the next one.

25: Vorugen - Fun doubles matches dude.

25: Sethlon - I thought you were wearing a dress at first....sorry.

25: Ding Ding - Interesting doubles matches, and ironic that we had to play first round in doubles. Good placing with Link!

25: Phoenix Alpha - The best Lucas in TX. Better than I. Glad to have seen you again, much love to you <3 <3

25: Bwett - Good stuff in your matches, let's play next time. Your Yoshi is too good!

33: Fear - Hey, you finally showed up! I'll play you with my ROB next time, dittos suck lol.

33: Praxis - Thanks much for coming to this, I'm glad you had fun. And I'm glad I got to house you for a night, I had a blast playing massive friendlies with you. Stitches **** >.>

33: TallMan - Way to get owned by your MOM dude. Wow. And nice bald head, I saw it when Gea took your hat off. But nice DI in that doubles match with UTD Zac! And a nice Lucas overall!

33: Furbs - Interesting to hear you and Gea talking about *****. Made me lol hard. Let's play next time.

33: Trela - Fun games, man, I wanna try your Diddy next time, if you still play him at all.

49: Srsc@t - Fun games, stick with DDD, you'll start doing a lot better with more practice!

49: Esca - Fun talking with you again, sorry to hear you're quitting.

49: KRD - You need to get at least half place sometime, dude lol. And interesting doubles matches.

49: BluJay - Let's play next time, you have a very tasty Mario!

49: Rocket Trainer - So inconsistent lol. Nice bracket, btw.

49: Jack Frost - Glad to have finally met you, after seeing you trolling the Houston thread for so long. Too bad we didn't get to play.

65: Jog - Sorry you had to get Praxis in bracket so early. He showed me a replay and I realized "wait a minute, thats Jog!!!" Get ***** by Mr. Saturn.

65: Shlike - Fun games in doubles. I want to play your Zamus.

65: Magicteck - Sucks you didn't do well, you'll do better next time.

Dugfinn - Glad you agree with me about those Pokemon rules being somewhat ********. Let's play some Brawl friendlies next time, I had fun last time we played.

DeAngelo - Great venue, as always, and great to talk to you about running tournaments and stuff. I'll be seeing you at PnT sometime soon, hopefully.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Chicken Tenders placed 1st place in my heart..

Wait.. you ran me over on the way back.

This is a true story, Chicken Tenders actually did almost run my foot over, lol.

PS: I gave you a shoutout too fool.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yeah m2k they had to switch up people for your bracket and fliphop offered. Idk about teams though.

Dang I did get exposed.

Popertop

Smash Champion
M2K, you actually had to play Affinity from Kansas first, but he started *****ing, so they switched him with Rockettrainer, and then Fliphop volunteered to take you on first.

TX doesn't really seed doubles afaik.

Also, Pop, I have a ****load of Marth experience, I actually like playing that matchup, don't think I would've liked successive Broly and Roy though. I did get Dojo the very first game I played... I don't see how that's any better XD
it was kirby tho, that matchup is waaay better than marth.

against a player like dojo tho, it's hard.

but still....

*shrug*

it's all good.

wait so romeo beat pop in a mm and pop didnt pay? thats messed up

I guess I wasn't clear when I talked to him, I said, "I'll **** your MK in ditto's, but if you wanna MM that's cool." meaning :"Hey, MK ditto MM."

so I ***** him first match on fd.
then he picked like fd and I was like ok.
then he switched to snake and I thought "whatever I guess we aren't doing the MM anymore...."

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
1: Razer (snake/diddy) - i will be the one to take you down
2: Gnes (Diddy/dedede) - not co18, nice try though :)
3: Phantom X (wario) - **** that bike trick you did on dojo's kirby made me cream... where you threw it at him and it hit him like 3 times in a row.
*4: Dojo (diddy/kirby) - I can't really believe how well you did without your precious
5: Utd Zac (GW) - your cool
5: Hylian (GW) - ggs... didnt know wtf to do lol
7: FlipHop (diddy) - my name should be here.... cause i thought i had you game 3 of our set but bananas took over my mind
9: Cy (wario) - falco sucks dont he

*13: Romeo (falco/snake) - yeah you wish your falco was better, ask anybody whos played both of our falcos (like BlueJ) they'll say mine is 1000x better. i dont usually act cocky but you piss me off sometimes whether your joking or not. plus you use snake too, so your falco didn't really do better than mine... i went ALL falco. lol and i saw your bracket, easiest **** i've ever seen.
*13: Light (sheik) - nice
13: Xyro (SAMUS!!!!) - you vs KRD = intense.
13: Royr (marth) - we are gonna start practicing in the summer my friend
17: Gea (peach) - yeah your too underrated. post on the peach boards or somethin'
17: Kown(pit) - yeah i really can't play teams unless i use Meta cause im too aggressive in teams... don't sweat it
17: Badnewsbear (marth/pika) - thanks for getting the pics up man. see you at my tourney
25: Vorugen (snake/rob) - i wouldn't say me getting 17th is too bad cause i don't even play real people unless im at a tourney. come summer i will start practicing seriously with roy'r.
25: Sethlon (marth) - stick with marth. its good. GOOD
25: Ding Ding (link) - we did good in teams for our first team, seems like falcon is only good in low tier singles.
33: Praxis (peach) - thanks for the games!!!!!!!!!
49: Jack Frost (kirby) - thanks for coming down dude and good games! you did good for not knowing falco
49: Nike - ggs in brawl + that was too fun
65: Swine Flu - make my school close down plz

fear17

Smash Apprentice
I had soo much fun at the tournament here goes my shout outs

Heytallman: Good match but yeah next time play me with your rob and next time lets have our money match btw gg's

Praxis: Yeah you woop the **** out of me I could not do nothing about those chaingrabs anyways no johns gg's

Magitek: gg's we had, next time you should team up with me not with heytallman.....lol....I love your lucas and your ness :)

Stiltz: The first time I played you, it was really fun and the match was so close.......gg's

turnipdaisy: gg's we had your peach is good but still need lot of practice to get to praxis level........

Xyro: **** I cant never get you in a match. Im always close but you end up getting it well have to play again next time good games xyro

phoenix alpha: I hear your the best lucas in Tx I need to get a match with you and btw nice rank in the tourney just keeping repping that low tier lucas

Everyone else I played and did not named gg's I had the best fun ever hope to see you all at hobo 17 in 2 months :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoutouts...mmhmm.

----------

Razer: Good ****. It's only because I didn't play you and knock you into losers. :p

Gnes: You skipped out on friendlies with me :( I need Diddy practice. SWAT, then?

Phantom X: You did so **** amazing at this tournament, and you vs. Hylian was too **** good. Best Wario I've ever seen/played.

Dojo: I lol'd when you timed out Praxis. You silly Kirby, you. PS: Get ***** in Melee. :D

Utd Zac: We had some good friendlies. GaW is frustratingly hard, but eventually I'll get the matchup down, and we'll have ourselves some amazing games.

Hylian: Third time in a row that we've played in tournament, right? I'd say that we've gotta stop that, but it's too good playing you, and our matches are always ****ing awesome. Sorry for SDing in our first match, but **** happens. Oh, and we ***** SOOOOO hard in Melee. Double Knees are way too good.

FlipHop: You ***** me hard in losers. I have to focus on keeping you from pulling naners too often. But lol @ naner locking you for a bit on FD.

Dphat: I had no idea you made it this far. Holy ****, we need more friendlies, and soon.

Espy: You're still too slow.

Mr 3000: No idea how much I laughed at our placements, not to mention we both fell to Diddy. We gotta step it up.
And team someday, lol

Broly: I didn't really see what happened between you and RoyR, but it sounded insane. Good job.

Xyro: Your Samus is sexy. Two doubles at the same time are a bit icky, but everyone else has told you this at a point already as it is. Thanks for hosting the tournament! San Antonio will try to make it to more very soon.

RoyR: When I heard that I had to play you, I just shouted "****it". We should friendly, since we both lack match up experience against our character mains. Good games though.

Jerm: Friendlies are amazing. Oh, and winning =/= going to win. :) Wish we coulda played more. Half of my friendlies were stopped to tourney matches ;_;

T-rex: Stop tilting me. lol

Badnewsbear: Your Marth...scary. It was fun finally getting to play you at all. Good ****.

Vorugen: It was cool to see you guys again. San Antonio will eventually get to one of your monthlies, I swear.

Sethlon: We didn't really play or anything. I rarely saw you at the tournament. Your pants were legit.

Drake: Were you the one with the "Sega" tag? You impressed me in some of the friendlies I watched you play. Keep it up. Texas needs more Sonic.

Ding Ding: Sexy, sexy, sexy Link.

Bwett: Yoshi still creeps me out. And stop killing Ganon so quickly in Low Tier teams. :p

Lucas Mains (Alpha/Fear/Tallman/Magitek?): Mother is an amazing series. And Brain Food Lunch gave me a chuckle everytime I heard Xyro say it. We had some good games.

Praxis: We didn't finish our money match. Thanks though, for giving me a taste of the matchup.

Furbs: Eggroll is lol.

Azuzu: I saw your match vs. Hylian. Halberd is fun fun fun.

Trela: Wow, we almost never talked. Everything was all body language and a comment here or there. Oh, and I only dislike your actions toward that poor, poor Sonic plushie. I loved your Lucario. It's so hard to kill, and with that aura thing...jeez. Our matches were sexy. We'll play some more, no doubt. Can't wait to see how good you do at the next tournament.

Srsc@t: lol @ deathstick/car keys.

Esca: Don't sweat it in teams. I think we did okay. I'll have to be more careful though, I was dying pretty early.

Takeurlife: Your hair is still as crazy-awesome as ever.

Jack Frost: Good **** packing Ultimate Johns lunch on livestream.

Nike: lol. San Antonio sucks *** at following directions. Thanks for the rides to Austin, and you're hilarious when you're half asleep.

Chicken Tender: I cried when I heard your name called to play Dojo in Round 1. I also saw you beasting at SF4 here and there. Nice.

GHNeko: SONIC SHUFFLE!!! Loved the Brawl+. We'll play and talk more Sonic at SWAT.

----------

I <3 Texas. Good **** from everybody.

Gnes

Smash Master
HAHAHA sorry...its all good...well play lots at SWAT man. Also, Zac i just didn't know GAW at all but I think i have a fairly good picture of what im suppose to do in that matchup now.

Now how to beat Zac on a CP, thats a different story.

Hey flip, remember this.
----------------------------------------------->

Hey whats up.

<-------------------------------------------------
Amazing how our diddy play styles have changed. Now uve got the mindgames. And all ive got is silly pressure. Maybe thats why i do so well at tourneys now. :)

Gea

Smash Master
Razer - thanks for splitting with Keith so we could leave. Good stuff as always. Stick to snake, yo.

Gnes - I was going to take you out of the bracket, but you totally ran from me so we never played in singles. :)

Phantom X - DAYMN SON. You were on fire. Good ****.

Dojo - You have roll to utilt DOWN with Kirby. :) **** as ever. We should play sometime since I don't think we ever have in singles. You scare me in a sexy way.

Utd Zac - 9 DINGLINGLING!!!!!

Hylian - I need to play you sometime but I am scared to. My butthole can't take the hurt you'll put on it.

FlipHop - EVERYBODY DANCE NOW. Flip is a walking party. ALL DAI.

Cy - I HAD you and then I didn't. You deserved it and I love your Wario. Dude you keep getting better and better. Hell yeah.

Light - I thought I had you too. :) You were actually REALLY fun to play against all "gay" aside. I love your Sheik and now that we've played you get major respect points in my book. Possibly my favorite set of the day in singles. TOO GOOD.

Xyro - Thanks Allan.

Royr - Ooooh I'm going to grab you! DIE.

Jerm- So much <3. I'm sorry the day didn't go how you wished and that I let you down in low tier doubles. :) Thanks for teaming with my sorry ***.

Gea - Who?

Kown - We should have played. Glad to see you again.

Poptop - I love how chill you are in friendlies. It was relaxing to play you. We SHOULD team sometime. I'll put you on my list. Gnes gets priority and there's also Phantom and Cyphus, but hell yes teaming would be a blast. :)

Badnewsbear - We need to play. Dude you are like the best person at every tournament. You're so chill and yet you bring in the party somehow. It would never be the same without you. So swoll. Plus you play like everybody. Mad props.

Ding Dong - You have gotten SO much better than the days I remember playing you at the PnT. Good stuff my man.

Phoenix Alpha & Bwett- Our low tier matches were intense. I'll get you two next time. We should play singles sometime.

Praxis - Bracket. D: It was cool seeing how you did against Texas. I was rooting for Texas more than for you, so don't take offense at any of that LOL. We play way different. Thanks for coming down. If I'm ever up there I'll get in touch with you. Peach on, yo.

Zori - Get a car son.

Fax - Thanks for being cool with playing me in bracket. Keep working at your GW.

TallMan/ Magitek - I'm going to cape you :)

Furbs - You campy son of a *****. <3

Tree - Glad to see you made it! :D

Esca - Esssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bruce - Keep working on the ROB. :)

Rocket Trainer - Aren't you a little old to be going to tournaments? Daaaaaaaave we should play this week.

Jog - I will make a (smash) man out of you. I promise.

Turnip Daisy - We still never played LOL

Chicken Tender- Your name makes me hungry.

Whoever that guy was who I friendlied and said he came with friends and didn't play, you were cool to hang out with.

Top Bottom