• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 16(no meta) RESULTS: Videos are up!!!! First post.

shlike

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS

1: Razer (snake/diddy) - lack of mm makes me cry
2: Gnes (Diddy/dedede) - lack of mm makes me cry
3: Phantom X (wario) - GOOOD **** MANN
*4: Dojo (diddy/kirby)
5: Utd Zac (GW) lack of mm makes me cry
5: Hylian (GW) im gonna beat you next time i play you / i love you / good ****
7: FlipHop (diddy) didnt get to play you
*7: Dphat (marth) COOL *** MOFO, but you beat broly so not that cool :p
9: Espy (sonic) fun friendlies, good stuff
9: Mr 3000 (Sonic) didnt get to play
9: Cy (wario) ALMOST HAD YOU!!! (except for the first round where you 3 stocked me lawl, inconsistency ftw)
9: Broly (marth) SUCH A BEAST
*13: Romeo (falco/snake) didnt get to play
13: Xyro (SAMUS!!!!) doubles we're fun lawl
13: Royr (marth) cool guy
17: Ozz (falco) didnt get to play :(
17: Kown(pit) didnt get to
17: Poptop (wario) fun friendlies and yes i'll try to play more consistently <33
17: Badnewsbear (marth/pika) WHERES THE MM?!??!
25: Vorguen (snake) BEST SNAKE IN DA WURLD
25: Conker (toon link) didnt get to finish our mm :(
25: Ding Ding (link) i wouldve liked to play you
25: Phoenix Alpha (lucas) JAPES!!!
33: Praxis (peach) I LOVED PLAYING YOU, you are such a cool guy, and you should definitely come to more tx tourneys
33: Vicki (fox?) LOL vickey went kirby
33: Seiya (pit) i still love you :)
33: Zori(olimar) your plush is so pro
33: Fax- BEST GW IN DA WURLD
33: TallMan (lucas) you pwned me in low tier doubles, you and your low tier main :(
33: Trela (lucario) didnt get to play you :(
33: Chaotic(pit) didnt get to play you either :(
49: Tree (sheik) HOUSE US FOR HOBO 17 TREEE!!!!
49: Esca ( "falcon") you make me lawl :)
49: TakeUrLife (marth) takemyvirgintypls
49: Rocket Trainer (lucario) BEST FRIENDLIES IN DA WURLD
49: Jack Frost (kirby) your height is top tier
65: Swine Flu - dont know who you are but lol @ your tag
65: Syuoeous - <33333
65: Shlike (zs) LAST PLACE BRO UR SO PRO BEST ZSS IN TEXAS
65: Vash (pit/snake) SWITCH MAINS TO IKE
65: Turnip Daisy (peach) WHERE'S YOUR SON?!?!??! / you were the funniest person there man and i love you
65: Chicken Tender - I WUV U

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
No one wants your hackpack when we can do it for free. ;)
Which is exactly why M2K bought one, Lee Martin bought two <3, Kosmos took one, and dojo got one as well.

It's mostly for people who don't have an SD card already. I mean, if you're going to be paying $10 for an SD card anyway, why not get everything already on it that you want.

Convenience = $$$

heytallman

CTALL
M2K probably bought one and then asked "Am I cool now?"

jk jk

Zac, I want to play you in friendlies, I need to learn how to fight Game&Watch.

iLight

Smash Lord
*13: Light (sheik)- I want to play your sheik buddy.
lets play then i never turn down a challenge for my sheik

I wish I was good at Poker. I want a rematch against you guys from Spring Break.

Oh, and I still hate you Light for forcing me to not go ALL IN that one hand. You really suck at teaching people how to play poker THEN taking there money.
Make it up with a backrub <3
its ok, i'll totally make it up to you ;).

poker rematch baby!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I'll have like 6-8 videos from the tournament recorded and put online within the next day or so. I'll post them here when they're ready.

If I remember correctly they would be, Vorguen vs Trela 2/3 series, Vorguen vs Nike, RoyR vs Broly, and I think we have Dphat vs Broly too, not sure.

We might also have more, not 100% sure.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I know BEAH! has RoyR vs. Espy, 3000 vs Razer, Dphat vs me, the rest of my games against Gnes, Hylian vs Espy and a few other sets on his computer as well.

CY

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!

1: Razer (snake/diddy) good stuff on 1st, even with swine flu!
2: Gnes (Diddy/dedede) you got exposed son.
3: Phantom X (wario) ugh i let you down in our last doubles match ;\ i was so tired and we were waiting for over an HOUR since we last played so i was getting pissed off plus hella tired. at least i carried you in some of the matches :o if we would of won that set i'm pretty sure we would of taken the whole thing. bah, w/e. we still did good.
*4: Dojo (diddy/kirby) was fun chillin with you at bears, GJ without mk
5: Utd Zac (GW) i hate G&W sooooooooo much ;\
5: Hylian (GW) ^^
7: FlipHop (diddy) we still never play
*7: Dphat (marth) you probably have a 3 inch **** hard since youre a asian.. LOL **** YOU
9: Cy (wario) wtf
*13: Romeo (falco/snake) yea we need to play sometime. i'll wreck that *******, boy.
13: Xyro (SAMUS!!!!) get yo *** whooped in teams son lol.. fun tournament
13: Royr (marth) should of placed better :( but you did beat us in teams!
17: Gea (peach): man our first game was so close, but it feels good to get revenge on you :) really good peach, until next time buddy :o
17: Kown(pit) gj on beating take
17: Poptop (wario) my boy POP. 17 isn't bad but we all know you could of done better. next time we team we are going to do well, I PROMISE IT
17: Badnewsbear (marth/pika) thanks for letting me stay over and get practice man, it was fun.
25: Vorguen (snake) i was going to have to wreck you again son :D
25: Sethlon (marth) lol fart combos for 0% to death in teams ftw :o
25: Phoenix Alpha (lucas) i love me some alpha
25: Bwett (yoshi) good team games at bears, you're pretty cool for a yoshi main ;)
33: Praxis (peach) fun team games and singles back in beaumont. come back down, good peach
33: Seiya (pit) <3
33: Zori(olimar) good olimar and fun teams, you almost brought it back during LM, i got scared o_o
33: TallMan (lucas) you aren't even tall :(
33: Trela (lucario) nice lucario, and fun team games. i saw you pull off a sick 2v1 against a team, forgot who it was. but good ****
33: Chaotic(pit) you look like santi son
49: Esca ( "falcon") don't leave me *****!
49: TakeUrLife (marth) good performance. i honestly thought you would get 65th so in my eyes you did good. :)
49: Rocket Trainer (lucario) "RTTTTTTTTTTTTT" in the voice. you seem to be getting better, good stuff.
65: Shlike (zs) man, ggs. i 3 stocked you first round, then you almost come back and beat me... lol **** son!
65: Magicteck (ness) :( you deserve a better placing tyson!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... I did some super nasty stuff to you, Esca, haha.

CY. Yeah, you had valid tired johns this time, you even fell asleep, lol. Just do me a favor and work on VSing Snake, GW, and MK.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol CY I think your talking about the game with Zori and Praxis. I managed to pull off the win in da end.

Lucky Trela.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Please fertilize my eggs beah!

Really, though, thanks for uploading them. Id have no other way. Im typing this with my wiimote :(

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nike20 and Ozz, I'm actually almost done uploading all the replays that were saved from Hobo 16 on my B+ set up.

I would give shoutouts, but I dont know if anyone would care LOL. All i did was play Brawl+ and commentate on the stream a bit.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Daaaaang Jack Frost... im hurt.... we talked and met, even teamed in friendlies AND i gave you my sleeping bag and pillow, yet i dont hear anything from you:(
dude...trust me i remember you but...i just simply forgot, i wasnt paying attention :(

It was really cool meeting you and the teams was fun. I really appreciate letting me use your pillow and sleeping bag, i was wondering where you dissappeared to, you said you would be back :(

but yea sorry for leaving you out i didnt mean to, i should of payed attention more

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
dude...trust me i remember you but...i just simply forgot, i wasnt paying attention :(

It was really cool meeting you and the teams was fun. I really appreciate letting me use your pillow and sleeping bag, i was wondering where you dissappeared to, you said you would be back :(

but yea sorry for leaving you out i didnt mean to, i should of payed attention more
haha man your good to go, just giving you a hard time.:laugh: glad i could help out with the sleeping bag and pillow... and yeah i did comeback, it was around 2pm though.. a little later than i thought....didnt get to tell you bye.:urg:

Gnes

Smash Master
I know BEAH! has RoyR vs. Espy, 3000 vs Razer, Dphat vs me, the rest of my games against Gnes, Hylian vs Espy and a few other sets on his computer as well.
Hmmm...get those vids up BEAH!!! I want to see Roy vs Espy. And the last match of me and PX

Let's make it an effort to do this next tourney, before it starts

Also you forgot to buy my hackpack :(
****!!!! Well i have money now(lots of it lol) Ill definetly get it next time i see u guys.

heytallman

CTALL
Zac, I'm sorry what I said about your textures during our doubles match lol.

"Man, all these Lucas textures ****ing SUCK!!!!"
"......This is my Wii..."

I felt so bad!

edit: hmm, 420 posts? Tasty.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You were talking about my textures? Dang I don't even remember. No hard feelings.

Just FYI to anyone who doesn't want textures to load:
You don't have to restart the wii to get out of homebrew and remove textures. Simply pop out the SD card before you pick your character and leave it out while you play. Then when you're done pop it back in and everything will go back to normal.

Esca

Smash Champion
Phantom, I packed your lunch first stock, then that smart fart caught me by surprise, and de-motivated me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No... like, this was an actual gimp, hitting you out of barrels. I only did it twice. Once on BF when I died as well, and once on Lylat when I didn't die.

Your first and third stock were solid, Esca. And your arrow loop first stock was sexy, too XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I asked you to record our friendlies, Light, but you had "it's 1AM I'm playing like trash" johns :p [extremely valid johns, btw]

Top Bottom