• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. I guess I won't use the space I saved.

I had a lot of fun at this tourney. Cannot wait for the next. :)

Now, time for shoutouts:

Stiltz: Stiltz, thanks for the venue and all the hard work that you put into this tournament. Things ran so smoothly. DO ANOTHER ONE! Dude, please don't give up on Smash. Things will change. GO TO OH SNAP!

DugFinn: Best tourney hostess? Yes! Tourneys that you help run are always the best. Don't every stop hosting tourneys. :)

Light: Dude, thanks for putting up with my **** all day long. Way to win teams. Lets practice NOW!

Wotts: Dude, you teamed up with DPhat for the first time and still won 2nd place. That is amazing. Don't stop playing ZSS. You are too good with her.

Kira: Dude, first place in teams. BEAST! Lol, I hate you forever for not like The Dark Knight. We must play MORE! Come to OH SNAP with us.

Sand-Trap: Man, I don't think I have any nipples left. We really need to practice our matchups instead of just playing each others mains all the time. Thanks for practicing with me all the time. Hey, come over RIGHT NOW.

College Station: Way to take first and second in teams. You guys are beasts.

Dojo: Dude, way to be a beast without MK. Still top notch. Way to leave all your **** at my house. :p I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET UP AT OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get you a sick birthday present.

Santi: Santi, I hate you forever for giving my that gay *** name. BEAH, BEAH! ****, even my own crew calls me that now. Lol, way to beast with that Toon Nasty. I really thought you were going to take out Sethlon. OH SNAP. It's so close! :)

Cake: I hope you are feeling better, man. Diddy vs Fox? OH YES! I completely forgot to fix your controller. Sorry about that. OH SNAP!

Furbs: Dude, we need to work on our team play. With a little practice, we can totally beast. Thanks for being so crazy and awesome at the same time. This weekend will be AWESOME!

Roy_R: Lol, you are such a moocher. I like how you tried to get out of the $1 MM with Lee. You Marth is still ****. OH SNAP!!!!

Rockettrainer: So, the rivalry continues. :) Dude, I think I'm going to bring you waffles at every tourney just because you are so awesome. :)

Gnes: Man, we didn't get to play any. I was about to ask you to give me some advice for one of my matches. We must get in a ton of friendlies at OH SNAP!

Zori: Great matches, man. Your Oli is top notch. Can't wait to play again.

Kown: Nice friendlies. Dude, come to A&M. I'm serious about that offer.

Flip: First place? That Diddy too nasty. We didn't play any matches? Oh well. Next HOBO!

TallMan: Hi BALDY. We didn't do our hat match. I was really thinking about letting you win so that no one would see your bald head. Lol, jk. NEXT HOBO!

Ultimate Razer: Best Snake in TX? OH YES! We must finish our Mom match. Lol, way to be a little beast.

Sethlon: Man, you should have come to my house on Friday. We had so much fun. Oh well. Your Falco is still ridiculous. OH SNAP!

WEMP: Hey! Dude, I'm glad that you are playing competitive Smash. I wish I would have gotten a chance to see how much you have improved. Lets get some matches in at the next tourney.

Xyro: Bear is Xyro's real Dad and Sammi is his fine mom. Lol, you know I'm just playing with you. I really wanted to get some matches in. I have zero Samus experience. We must play some at OH SNAP.

C.Y.: Good match, man. I really need to practice my Falco match up. You got me pretty good. Looks like we are 1-1. Can't wait til next HOBO. Oh yeah, Sperrys suck. :)

Esca: Nice Diddy. I thought that you knew that Wolf was my secondary. We should get in more matches at the next tourney.

Takeurlife: Good matches. Way to read my change in play during the match and punish me for it. I should learn to not turtle up during matches. More matches!

TuxMan: Thanks for the team practice. Dude, how did we not play any friendlies?!?! We need to fix that at the next HOBO.

Bwett: Guess what? My Falcon is better than your! :) Dude, way to tear up singles with Yoshi. You are a beast. I'm bringing some more of that special drink to OH SNAP. :)

DPhat: **** you, Dphat. Lol. You are too awesome. Way to team up with Wotts for the first time and get second in teams. You guys are going to **** at OH SNAP. You are sick for thinking up that BCMM. :)

DMG: Dude, quit spot dodging. If you quit Wario, I will be really sad. Your Wario is too sick. Are you going to OH SNAP?

Shiken: Thanks for coming over to my place. That t.v. that you brought was amazing. You are always welcome to stay at my place.

Phoenix Alpha: Man, you are too silly. Thanks for coming over to my place and hanging out. You are always welcome to come over.

Hylian: Lol, RCMMs for the win. When they said that there wasn't any Dr. Pepper left, you had the saddest expression on your face. I couldn't stop laughing. We need to play more serious matches. Can't wait for OH SNAP!

Phantom X: Lol, nice Wario. Teams play was too fun. I glad that you got to come over.

Again, I had a great time. My fest was a lot of fun. The tourney was a lot of fun. Denny's was a lot of fun.........EXCEPT WHEN YOU GUYS JUMPED MY ***! I can't wait to hang out with all of you again. If I forgot you in my shout out, let me know. I will add you right away.

Oh yeah, next person that calls me Beah is catching an *** whooping.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Also...I think that it wasn't because of the meta ban that made less people show up. San angelo came anyways, sandtrap came, Infinity was going to come with the second dallas car until their **** got messed up, Lee still came...the only meta who simply didn't show was DMK.

If anything, the reason why this tourney had less of a turnout was because of the new venue and small amount of time.

heytallman

CTALL
What were the team names? I heard that one had my name in it. o.0
I know there was one with Sammi's name in it lol. Team "Bear is Allan's Real Dad and Sammi is His Hot Mom."

Also, there was "DugFinn Will You Marry Me"

I don't remember hearing one with your name in it. I was also half expecting one team to be "Tallman is Bald"

CY

Smash Ace
hahahaha i <3 you bear so much, just though i'de let you know. <3 you just said OH SNAP like 20 times lol.

also, i remember one team name it was like "sammi and sachi are hot, but we would rather have santi." o_o

M15t3R E

Smash Master
What a beautiful list of winning characters. Seeing "MK" about 7 or 8 times in the top 10 has gotten old a long time ago.
GJ to all players. I know the competition must have been fierce!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
AHAHA Bear nah the creation of the BCMM isn't sick.. the sick thing is that me and DMG will be doing one at hobo 13, expect someone to puke.
Expect some *** to be shown, butt cheeks wide open, and humility to ensue.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Inui plays smash
Lee Harris plays smash...with his balls.

Also...I think that it wasn't because of the meta ban that made less people show up. San angelo came anyways, sandtrap came, Infinity was going to come with the second dallas car until their **** got messed up, Lee still came...the only meta who simply didn't show was DMK.

If anything, the reason why this tourney had less of a turnout was because of the new venue and small amount of time.
This. I kinda thought it strange for LESS people to show up to a MK tournament at first, but then kinda just blew it off. The results still look super sexy without him showing up in the top 8.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Stiltz: Nice Venue, it went really smoothly good job.

DugFinn: Hey thanks for getting those vids up.

Light: Good job on teams

Wotts: Congrats on 2nd

Kira: Good job on Teams.

Dojo: See who needs metaknight.

Santi: TL= ****.

Roy_R: Epic Marth, full jump Fairs are intense.

Flip: Dude the finals were so intense. That was amazing.O!

Ultimate Razer: Saw your snake, it was meh. i could beat it.

Sethlon: Your falco is a god among imbeciles.

Xyro: You are one queer fellow, that was a weird match we had.

DPhat: Good job. :/

DMG: So, your Wario. Reminds of Metaknight in how amazing it is, without being gay.

Hylian: Work on diddy :/

Phantom X: Cool wario, thanks for the drink.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, gtfo Sinz, you weren't there, haha... if you were you'd know that I'm a cheapskate and don't buy people anything... Wario no share!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG Shoutouts:

1: FlipHop: NANERZ!!! HAX lol. Too good man, next time I get a chance to play you I will use a secret weapon vs Diddy.

2: Lee: Stop being so good, I gotta watch you when you play and learn that Sexi DI you have sir.

3: RoyR: Memo to remember; no more spot dodging vs Roy lol. Ridiculous games, I wish I lived near Houston, would be too fun having some Houston people to play more than just on a semi monthly occasion. Also, we need to do that Falcon Ditto. :( Maybe next time. :D

4: Ultamate Razer: Aren't you too young to be using razors? lol :p Favorite quote from Allan " GETEM LIL MEXICO!"

5: DMG: Wait for it... WAIT FOR IT... WAH-WAH-WAH! *Does the ROFLMAO Wario victory pose) I can haz airdodge?

5: Sethlon: Let's play, I am saddened to only play you in doubles. :(

7: Sudai: Nice ROB, Dallas has told me some about your ROB and I was ready for that edge game. Also, IMO Ledge camping for ROB isn't gay compared to what other characters can do. Just my thoughts. :)

7: Hylian: Still recovering over the shock of Dr. Pepper being gone? Also, G&W ditto, for great justice.

9: Xyro: "O SHI, DAYUM!" Samus at 9th, and me canceling a Marth Usmash? Too good.

9: Santi: I'm catching on to that TL of yours, but that **** Zair, ugh. :D Also, u better get those goggles back or get some fly *** ones for the next HOBO.

9: Gnes: F*** Kirby and F*** Corneria lol. I know I said that before but I said it again. :) Also, I will have a surprise character for you next time, and it probably isn't Snake. Or is it? :D

9: Dojo : IC's **** on Random lol. Stupid ROB and Ness. <_< Also god da** I need someone good vs Diddy, I will find someone better.

13: Bwett: I hate Dinosaurs... But I think I did ok in that set at Bear's house. I might pick up Yoshi too, no lie he looks fun.

13: Mr. 3000: Dear lord did our matches last forever lol. Sonic vs Wario takes forever it seems, I also might pick up Sonic too (and yes I will suck as him lol. :()

13: CY: Crew battles, first stock, unlucky. U watch out for using phantasm over the edge when trying to recover, I can handle that with Fsmash or Waft. :D

13: Kalo: Didn't get to play you, but Wolf vs Wario is always fun.

17: phoenixalpha: Pee in *******'s Butthole (Count how many letters that is Phoenix and Dphat and Arikado lol.) Lucas Ditto next time?

17: D4BA: Lol dude U were smart for not accepting a BCMM without knowing what it was, good call. XD Wario vs Snake next time, or you want me to show you a Dedede trick?

17: T-Rex: WE NEED TO PLAY OMG! 4 Hobos now and no matches with you? Also, beating Razer in that Race, epic.

17: Ran: U have a pretty good Snake, I'm lucky to have a chance to play against a few Snakes in Texas quite a bit. IDK how many Wario's Louisianna has, u did very well regardless.

17: Mocha: Good Zelda, I cringed on the inside when I saw you grab release to Fair, even if it was only at 60% lol. Just watching Wario jump from a grab and getting blasted is disheartening to say the least. GG's and do you use Shiek as well as Zelda or mostly Zelda?

17: SandTrap: There is always something sweet about edgehogging a Lucario and watching them hit the side and die lol. :)

17: Cyphus : I never got a chance to play you. :( I is sad.

17: TakeUrLife: I took ur life in the crew battle lol. I think 2 of them? :D U did pretty good, I was doing so bad at the beginning I though you were gonna flat out **** me. But DMG gets his groove against Marth. Usually.

25: HeyTallMan: Chronicles, let me read them, NAO. Also, I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING HIM BALD/SAYING HE HAS A BALD SPOT! HE HAS MORE HAIR THAN ME OR STILTZ GEEZ! Lol /rant.

25: Melee1: IC's ftw, Imma start using them more. :)

25: Crypt: Didn't play you, heard you knocked out some of my friends though.

25: Light: I'm 16, but in spotdodge years I never age. Ever.

25: RT: U GOT UR FRIENDLIES AND I HAD TO STEP IT UP to win. :D U did really well, I saw you play Popertop and Phantom and saw the matches. I had to shake it up some.

25: Deviation: Didn't get to play you, maybe next time.

25: BlueJay: Same as Deviation. Herd you got a nice Mario though.

25: BadNewsBear: Denny's ftw lol. Guess who took ur side and didn't jump you? That's right, DMG. Cause I didn't wanna die in my sleep at your house from a random beating as payback lol. Ty for housing us, and maybe next time we can do even moar waffles. I know, too good right? :D

33: Final: So the other ZSS I heard about eh? Good stuff, she looks fun to use.

33: Gabe: Man I wish I got to play moar people. :(

33: Wemp ^^^ Same

33: Cake: Lets play next time, gimme some of dat Fox and I'll show you my moves. Mainly Fsmash or Waft. Or Dair. :)

33: JS: NESS? A NESS? Too good.

33: Wotts: Teams we got gimped, but it was no big deal. GG's.

33: Tyle: :( Man Only 60 people and I missed half of them?

33: PopTart: Wario ftw lol. Esca is a lil p**** for not picking Wario. Gj in the crew match, I was on fire after beating Take.

33: Dphat: MUTHA FU**** BCMM SON! 2 Minutes. Epic.

33: Kown: Ur not trash, but I think Pit is. :p jp.

33: Onigiri: Yet another person I didn't play.

33: Furbs: U showed me ur moves, I showed you a... Fair lol. I think I gimped you once with that, but it's all good you got me too.

33: KRD: IC Ditto? Or RCMM? Or Bowser vs Random? :D

33: Chris: Xyro, I demand you make me play 13 more people than necessary next HOBO lol.

33: Seiya: Another Pit I see?

33: Esca?: DMG? Esca? We didn't do our MM, a Ganon Vs ur character Cinnamatch would have been fun but alas, no go.

49: Hiza: Dude it takes some big, REALLY BIG BALLS to stick with Falcon. U have my respect sir.

49: Shiken: Ty for taking me and bad luck about getting Seth first round lol.

49: Kira: Were you the guy teamed with Light? Or no?

49: Nefarious: TL is cool in my book.

49: Cha0tic: Yet another person I did not play.

49: PhantomX: Om nom nom got a bit gimped, but next time we will prevail. If you are able to come that is, otherwise Dallasphat and I will team RIGHT after our BCMM lol. :)

49: Pierre: Lucas is cool, maybe Lucas Ditto if I can ever play you?

49: Ozz: No Falco? NO FALCO? Really? Is this a typo lol?

49: Pipper: Ike AND Falcon, tasty. :)

49: Nore: Peach is too good, watching Edrees play her makes me smile.

49: Zori: ZUH-ORE-IIIII! We still haven't played, wanna do a Pikminless Olimar fight? lol We did a FFA 4 Pikminless Olimar match on FD at Centex, that **** was too fun. I USED DTILT, JUST LIKE ZORE! :D

Now, DMG must rest, I am feeling Sick, probably got it from Santi Denny's Bear's Waffles. :urg:

Edit: SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO SINZ!!!!

SINZ: I will buy you a drink, something good. No homo.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
DMG's big list of shoutouts to every singles entrant.

17: phoenixalpha: Pee in *******'s Butthole (Count how many letters that is Phoenix and Dphat and Arikado lol.) Lucas Ditto next time?

Letters counted. Inside joke received. Lols were had.

Lucas dittos would be too fun. I learned a few tricks just by doing Lucas dittos w/ Dphat and Bwett. Non-Lucas mains playing The Lucas = unexpected ****!!

Also, D3V14710N is my brother and Cha0tic is a friend of mine (both in the Austin area). They are 2 people you shouted out to that you didn't play.
I'll introduce you to them next time if you like...

...Oh and my bro hates Wario with a passion...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Lucas dittos would be too fun. I learned a few tricks just by doing Lucas dittos w/ Dphat and Bwett. Non-Lucas mains playing The Lucas = unexpected ****!!

Also, D3V14710N is my brother and Cha0tic is a friend of mine (both in the Austin area). They are 2 people you shouted out to that you didn't play.

BCMM Match will be followed with Dphat and I Teaming up and then using that name.

Lucas is fun, and the people that don't use him much will be random and do unexpected stuff. I remember using him and surprising Keef last time.

Sure, a friend of Phoenix is a friend of mine.

Screw the guy who hates Wario lol. :p jp

CY

Smash Ace

oh that was your brother? i didn't know he knew anyone around here lol... eh i faced him in tourney, falco dittos are so dirty. i 3-stocked him. ;D he was pretty good though, just the falco ditto is so gay and i'm actually decent at them rofl.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I think i deleted teams results. teams arnt really importan anyway unless its over 20 teams. we had like 11

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think i deleted teams results. teams arnt really importan anyway unless its over 20 teams. we had like 11
There were 18 teams.

You never post teams results for some reason.

-Ran

Smash Master
DMG Shoutouts:
17: Mocha: Good Zelda, I cringed on the inside when I saw you grab release to Fair, even if it was only at 60% lol. Just watching Wario jump from a grab and getting blasted is disheartening to say the least. GG's and do you use Shiek as well as Zelda or mostly Zelda?
Mocha only plays Zelda. He loves her too much to turn her into Shiek. Trust me, I've tried to convince him to do it, it just won't happen.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, since HOBO 13 will be in January, I'll probably be there... we gotta get OM NOM NOM back to numbah 1 after that lameness XD

I'll be working on an alt or two to throw in if needed ^_^

And I'll also be working on not sucking on tourny days, haha.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
BCMM Match will be followed with Dphat and I Teaming up and then using that name.

Lucas is fun, and the people that don't use him much will be random and do unexpected stuff. I remember using him and surprising Keef last time.

Sure, a friend of Phoenix is a friend of mine.

Screw the guy who hates Wario lol. :p jp
Dmg will feel true horror and regret when he loses to me in our BCMM, BUT as I say nothing makes a bond stronger then one face in another man ***. And yes Pee In *******'s Butthole will wreck!! Also I was thinking about using a team name like _______ lost a bcmm now he got **** on his face from _______ ***, and we can fill in the blank after our match.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
DMG if i went against you I'd get destroyed.... I'm down. january lets do a $1 MM just to make it fun. besides i'll be fine without the buck, haha.

uhhhh my shout outs. well I'm not really well known enough yet but i do know people sooo....

Bear - nice seein ya again man, we NEED some more friendlies, it's been like forever since Centex, my link wants a rematch, haha. Also Hiza ( my friend bryan ) was really hoping for another falcon+falcon team hacked brawl type bonanza

Melee1 - you beat THE CRAP out of my link. ****.

Xyro - much less of a **** in real life. Also I never realized it but a longgg time ago I watched a video with Caveman ( i believe ) and i heard a DAYUUMMMMM. found out when you were recording the sethlon/Ult.Razr match it was you....nice. haha

Sethlon - I swear to god I am not ditching piano class, haha. will be there friday, expect brawl this weekend!

DPhat - how the hell did i forget my smoking buddy, ****! nice seeing you again. we have to friendly some day. word.

Xyro77

There were 18 teams.

You never post teams results for some reason.
teams are a side event IMO.

and wemp, go back and watch alot of old melee vids,,,,,,,you will here ALOT of comments made by me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just because you don't care about teams doesn't make it a side event. To some of us it's just as, if not more, important than singles. It also takes different mindset and abilities and teamwork that you don't see in singles.

If it was like RC Teams or Low Tier Teams then I'd agree.

Xyro77

Just because you don't care about teams doesn't make it a side event. To some of us it's just as, if not more, important than singles. It also takes different mindset and abilities and teamwork that you don't see in singles.

If it was like RC Teams or Low Tier Teams then I'd agree.
ok ok wimps. PM me and ill give ya teams. i gotta get it from stiltz again though.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
oh that was your brother? i didn't know he knew anyone around here lol... eh i faced him in tourney, falco dittos are so dirty. i 3-stocked him. ;D he was pretty good though, just the falco ditto is so gay and i'm actually decent at them rofl.
I've never seen a Falco ditto, so I'm not sure how they operate.
When I asked him how the match went he said:
"He grabbed me first".

I'm guessing the Falco ditto is just who can CG the other person
to death first? XD

Oh, by the way, I'm still looking to get a rematch for HOBO10.
Maybe we'll end up playing at HOBO13? :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You simply deleted teams and don't consider teams even worth posting?

Wow.

And you're supposed to be a good TO?

You know, some people prefer teams and it's more important to them than singles. Personally, I find teams more fun and I care more about teams. I'd be really upset if I went to Texas, did really well in teams, and then didn't have the results posted merely because you don't care about teams.

Sudai

Stuff here
The reason teams was deleted is because the venue had a time limit for us to use it and we had to cut team matches down to best of 1 instead of best of 3 to finish in time. Not very accurate.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman

Wow.

You know, some people prefer teams and it's more important to them than singles. Personally, I find teams more fun and I care more about teams. I'd be really upset if I went to Texas, did really well in teams, and then didn't have the results posted merely because you don't care about teams.
Lee harris plays with himself for a living

Xyro77

Wow.

Your complaining/condeming/ being a 13 year old doesnt phase me. You will ACCEPT what i choose to do( teams wont be posted) or you will STFU. I run HOBOs and the smash event at that anime thingy u wanna attend so plz be a normal, civil person or it will be a MASSIVE disapointment when you show up for WHOBO and not be able to play in it. And yes, i can do that and yes i will do that if need be(but honestly, i want you to come to tx, you are a good player). I really dont wanna sound like a ***** but all you do is complain non-stop about nearly everything that happens. Im willin to bet your a liberal too, am i right?

now about the 2vs2 brackets.

Im sorry but 1vs1 is the main event and teams or low tier are side events. I will always have them but they do not hold any weight against 1vs1. So if i choose to not post or if i delete teams results........boo hoo. plz pull out your cel phone and call some one who cares.....cause i dont.

Not to mention, the results wernt to accurate. Half way thru teams the venue holder informed us we had to go. so stiltz(the host of the event) and i decided we can cancel teams half way thru or we can tell every one there no loser bracket. so went with option B. In other words the results arnt accurate.

Top Bottom