• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, and how's that not gay? Sounds like a pretty ambiguous system to me... at least here the gayness is allowed universally.
It's not gamebreaking and doesn't render Wario 100% unviable like Dedede's infinites/small step CGs on characters like Donkey Kong and Bowser.

We won't allow Wario to get infinited by Dedede. Unless...you want this? We have a lot of really good Dededes over here that can do the pivot grab infinite on Wario.

This is the most john ridden post I've ever seen.
And...?

It's all true. I'd like to see any of you somehow play under those conditions.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh... Do you not know the situation that caused that random loss?
I did know, I was just giving you a hard time. I had a hard time as well this tourney, I was more than tired and started getting bloodshot eyes. Was no fun staying awake anymore.

I really don't know why the SBR put Wario that high on the tier list, Diddy is better than him and Olimar might just be better than Wario. Plus, just looking at the characters than can infinite him is depressing sometimes. Ganon? Muther f****** Ganon?!?! Cmon.

Also, Ran I did forget you in my original shoutouts, I will add you and everyone else later today.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
- I used Dedede and Snake against Kai and this was before I mained MK, or even used him.
- The night before that tournament I was in NY at Bear Mountain and destroyed my fat self climbing up and down that mountain. I cut my finger really badly on a rock while climbing and had a lot of cuts all over my hands.
- I got drunk the night before, too.

I clearly should not have entered that event.
rofl

inui if you ever quit smash I will have no one to laugh at.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys please don't start a flame war this time :(.

I will post shoutouts later. Amazingly fun tournament.

Why do I look bad in every picture I am in? I'm like the least photogenic person ever :(.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*copied and pasted from the other thread*

Shoutouts:

jS: Looks like your Ness did pretty good this tourny, stick with him.

Heytallman: TV johns were funny xD. I ended up as Light Blue G&W in our RCMM and he blended in with the background so well that it was hard to tell where I was and was hard for you to tell what I was doing lol. Funny how you ended up as PT both times in that RCMM, revenge for me ending up as Link both times in the first RCMM I had against you. Ending up as Green Samus in the 2nd match was pretty fun.

Xyro: Awesome tourny, as always. Funny comments about when I ended up as your color Samus.

Oni: We finally got to Brawl. We had... what... and hour of friendlies right before I left? xD. Fun matches. Too bad I had to leave right when we started playing Melee.

Zori: You were doing SO good in friendlies, it seemed like you were about to win the tournament easily, too bad about your bracket though.

Gabe: You're so good at Melee x.x and I'm so bad at it too lol. Flurry of attacks comming at me, I didn't know what to do.

Poppertop: First match was close in our money match, then you switched to Luigi and I just thought "Oh ****" because I never fight Luigis, but I ended up doing really good, then your Wario did really good and gave you the win.

Dphat: Pretty good Marth, so much Fair x.x But that's the thing to do against ICs.

Blue J: Repeat of how I lost in HOBO 8 lol, only you used Mario this time. As soon as I saw you choose Mario I thought "Well this shouldn't be too bad", I was wrong x.x Such good spacing and combos, you have a really good Mario.

Kown: Fun Pit ditto. I started out winning, then got overconfident D:

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutouts.....sort of

I cant believe i had to play DMG then Roy back to back in winner...talk about sucky bracket...

Razor -we could have got at least third in teams if it wasnt that stupid first match wins...oh well man we still did great...Oh...and thanks for knockin me out of losers :(

Flip-**** UH!!! we aint good!!!....lets go to Tallmans today and practice...your autopilot cant save u now

Tallman and RT-nice improvement guys...keep it up...

Santi-:( u know what

Dojo-thanks for takin my lunch money...ill return the favor at OH SNAP

Roy-We always have good matches and u always make me realize how much further i can push myself if i try...still...since u did beat me...Im calling border patrol

Lee Martin-it was cool talkin to u man...sorry u loss to Flip's Mach 3 autopilot, it happens to the best of us.

Hylian-U always seem so busy so i forget bout our RCMM...i wont forget next time...and GJ hyping up the finals...U and Dojo screaming at everything was too epic

Sethlon-my first tourney without seeing u...who would have thought that fate had something far worse for me...GG Gnes....GGs

CY, Axxo, Dallasphat-Thanks for all u making me realize peach doesnt suck :)

It was cool seeing everybody again...see yall at OH SNAP!!!!

P.S Gea....i miss your dairs

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Why do I look bad in every picture I am in? I'm like the least photogenic person ever :(.
Well, to be fair, Inui's posts are asking for it...

And lol @ photo johns.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When I see my opponent's character select icon thing move over to Marth, a single tear rolls down my face and I die a little on the inside.
Atlantic North generally has that grab release CG banned because it makes Lucas completely unviable.

I really don't know why the SBR put Wario that high on the tier list, Diddy is better than him and Olimar might just be better than Wario. Plus, just looking at the characters than can infinite him is depressing sometimes. Ganon? Muther f****** Ganon?!?! Cmon.
The SBR obviously has people that shouldn't be in there. Like LeeHarris.

rofl

inui if you ever quit smash I will have no one to laugh at.
I'm making too much money to ever quit. :)

CY

Smash Ace
shoutouts weeeeee. tourney was really fun except playing roy_r in second round. :D oh well 13th place is decent i guess.

LA guys- thanks for coming to beaumont and giving us some nice practice. all of you guys were really cool and funny. "butthole good" also ran, idk why you said beaumont seems to help each other out, honestly when we play we always make fun of each other rofl. beaumont should be coming up to LAST 2 in 2 weeks, we we are all looking forward to it.

lee- amazing lucario, di, player. was fun getting owned by your lucario the night before. "well, it's time to eat some butthole." haha when i first heard you say that i was like WTF.

beau-nasty crew- i think we have gotten a lot better, and if we keep playing like we do, who knows what will happen. tuxman just needs to improve his driving skills and his food ordering skills.

fliphop- amazing diddy man, you deserved the win. those finals were so intense, probably the best finals i've seen.

stiltz- nice venue there, would be nice to have future tournaments held there. thanks for holding it ninja.

xyro- you suck, this is the first time we haven't played at a HOBO, ya *****!!!!

bear- 1-1 now son. good matches man, you are one of the coolest/nicest smashers. :)

razer- man you're snake got the best of me. really good placing and nice performance, that snake is getting beastlyyy. :p

roy_r- uhh playing you second round = no fun. surprisingly, i got close to winning the first match but you caught onto my shananagins and 2-stocked me 2nd game. :o ggs man.

furbs- i'm sorry :(

gnes- ugh stop being so good :dizzy: i'll get the best of you one day, don't worry mate. :p

Dallas Crew- we should of played that different if we knew the rules at the time, but no johns we got owned. dphat, we should of played more frienlies. you too d4ba. -_-

sand-trap- ggs, your lucario was nice.

RT- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! /voice

DMG - needed more friendles but w/e. :D

sethlon- still reppin the falco nicely, glad to see you back in beast mode. :psycho:

college station crew- SCARED! :) i was looking forward to that crew battle, guess you guys weren't. :( blah maybe next time i guess.

tallman- i keeps it reals.

k i'm done here.

Lobos

Smash Master
TIME TO SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!

IHOP TABLE- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
My first thought on this was "WTF is that Light?!?!?"......."Oh yeah......"

**** santi is so good he went back into melee and used young link in brawl :p

Sudai

Stuff here
Wow, I got 7th? Thought I got 9th, lol. No complaints.

Shoutouts to everyone because this was quite possibly my favorite tournament...ever. :O

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Oh wow, a new results thread is made and Inui doesnt hesitate to come in here and start his trolling.

Also, i used falco this tourney,i dropped ZS

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Go Razer! Best Snake in Texas.
That is until he plays me D:

Lol jk, but Razer we need to play some more, I got a new trick vs Snake that is pure nasty. :)

Tenki

Smash Hero

+
Well, to be fair, Inui's posts are asking for it...

And lol @ photo johns.
=

photojohnic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(adjective)
1. Inclined to detract from the validity of the quality of a photo, irrespective of truth.

Ex.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I... am so sad... ;-;

No shoutouts? I cry.

Beaumont - Hi guys ^^ Thankies for letting us chill there, and the friendly matches I watched were great.
Also, lol @ being asked how old I was. =(

Hylian - yay, you talked to me. <3 *hugs* Epic trip to get coffee for Lee.. also, Dr Pepper is top tier.

Furbs - Really nice talking with you, even if you weren't feeling so friendly. ^^

the other people who said anything to me - :3 hihi.

Sorry I can't remember who it was ( medicine johns? xD ) but whoever sat down and discovered that I was Sachi, then said I was cute.. you made me blush. ^^;; Thank you though. :3

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I... am so sad... ;-;

No shoutouts? I cry.

Beaumont - Hi guys ^^ Thankies for letting us chill there, and the friendly matches I watched were great.
Also, lol @ being asked how old I was. =(

Hylian - yay, you talked to me. <3 *hugs* Epic trip to get coffee for Lee.. also, Dr Pepper is top tier.

Furbs - Really nice talking with you, even if you weren't feeling so friendly. ^^

the other people who said anything to me - :3 hihi.

Sorry I can't remember who it was ( medicine johns? xD ) but whoever sat down and discovered that I was Sachi, then said I was cute.. you made me blush. ^^;; Thank you though. :3
Dr. Pepper is too good! It was fun hanging out with you.

I haven't done my shoutouts yet haha. You will get one. Sucks that not that many people talked to you :/.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sachi!! I was going to argue about maplestory being weak... but I didn't have the time to.. Plus the massive headache was kicking in ._.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I know.. but still more than last time!
I guess that's true. It went from like 1 to 3-4 right? XD XD XD. People are too shy around pretty girls lol.

You looked bored most of the time though :/.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
We have a lot of really good Dededes over here that can do the pivot grab infinite on Wario.
pivot grab infinite? thank god I dropped Wario

Atlantic North generally has that grab release CG banned because it makes Lucas completely unviable.
There is a way out of this you know...I can't believe people still don't know how to get out, especially lucas players :ohwell:

Well I will not clog up this thread since I wasn't an attendee...pce

Top Bottom