• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Everyone! pics are up on my myspace, im really lazy to upload them to photobucket, check em out myspace.com/shadesdawg

Bwett: I <3 u, also my friend becca thinks ur hawt O_o

Roy: Fun stuff, we need to practice for OH snap k? cool.

Beaumont: <3

Stiltz: the backets made me cry ;_;

Rocket trainer: didn't really talk, but u were there LOLHAI

Seiya: fun stuff first tourney eh?

Jeremy fiefer: glad you could come

Kalo: great matches at allans place dude! i think my next color will be white :O

Allan: seeding is for *****es! :D

beah: OMG BEAH SO MUCH FUN, we're the most epic team ever. dennys was too good too! looking forward to seeing u this weekend :D

Kira: <3

Santi+Dojo: u guise are mah brothers from san angelo! fun stuff this tournament!

Lee (the good one): Didn't really talk much but that falcon vs IC's match was epic amirite?

and lastly sachi: my goodness what a cutie you are :O. although I regret i wasn't very presentable :p

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
When I see my opponent's character select icon thing move over to Game and Watch, a single tear rolls down my face and I die a little on the inside.
fixed.

Now, Shout Outs:

Stiltz: good job hosting this tourney, man. And thanks for helping me rescue my Sun Chips.

Hylian: Nice to finally meet you. I almost thought I stood a chance in our set, XD. Also, thanks for helping w/ the Sun Chips.

to any onlookers: Yes, releasing the Sun Chips was a 3 man operation.

Xyro: Another awesome set! Now we're 1-1. Ready for a tiebreaker at HOBO13?! Keep it up w/ the low tier, by the way!

HeyTallman: Nice to meet you, man. Good set. Now you know where not to use ROB, XD. Keep repping the Lucas and I hope to see you at future tourneys.

Cha0tic/D3V14710N/his g/f: Thanks for driving all the way to Houston to play smash and hang out that day. It's always awesome to hang out, even if it's just for a day.

PhantomX: Nice to meet you, dude. Keep up the Wario. You and DMG were too good in teams, XD.

Sudai: good to see you again, dude. Take care of Santi's goggles.

All of my opponents: Good games, close sets (except Hylian, lol), and lots of fun, overall. Hope you guys had fun.

Denny's table: Nice to talk to each of you. I lol'd at Santi's storytelling. And now for a story about Hylian:

Hylian had ordered Dr. Pepper (of course) and we were at the beginning of our meal when our waiter came by and asked what we had been drinking (for refill purposes). When Hylian said "Dr. Pepper," the waiter replied "I'm sorry we're all out of Dr. Pepper." Hylian, at this moment, looked more betrayed than any person I have ever seen; real or fictional; dead or alive. It looked as if someone had slaughtered his entire bloodline and left him for dead. It was true disappointment and sadness in the form of a person.

Beah!!!: BEAH BEAH!! Stay cool, man. Thanks for the housing and the food.
...and for getting mugged by all of us at Denny's...

The Lone Car of Dallas People:
DallasPhat, Bwett, Melee1, d4ba

It kinda sucks how it was just the 5 of us. But I had fun, like always. Do better next time, noobs!

OH, and who the **** is "kucas"? Someone needs to CHANGE the OP. I use the Lucas!

That is all.

If I missed anyone, I did it on purpose, please be hurt and upset.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
That was me lol
hehe, thanks. ^^;

Denny's table: Nice to talk to each of you. I lol'd at Santi's storytelling. And now for a story about Hylian:

Hylian had ordered Dr. Pepper (of course) and we were at the beginning of our meal when our waiter came by and asked what we had been drinking (for refill purposes). When Hylian said "Dr. Pepper," the waiter replied "I'm sorry we're all out of Dr. Pepper." Hylian, at this moment, looked more betrayed than any person I have ever seen; real or fictional; dead or alive. It looked as if someone had slaughtered his entire bloodline and left him for dead. It was true disappointment and sadness in the form of a person.
Awww... poor Hyli! =( I would have felt the same. T_T

Also Hylian, I was just really tired/medicated, I wasn't bored.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Razers set with Sethlon was like the most amazing match ever. The mindgames was on that bull**** Ally level.

GOOD MESS RAZER!!!!!!!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Bwett: I <3 u, also my friend becca thinks ur hawt O_o
I <3 you too. I'm glad I can please the ladies with my appearance. I told DPhat Yoshi mains pick up all the chicks lol.

Thanks for trying to help me with the matchup against Allan. Alas, It wasn't enough for his epic low tier skillz. Allan, next time, lets play some friendlies. I need to figure out Samus lol.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm finally getting around to my shoutouts. :)

KRD : That MM was actually really fun. I was tossing around secondaries like nobodies business but when the money was on the line I had to use my main man Wario. Lol. We should have gotten a friendly set recorded.

Esca : OMG, Teams were epic. It was half-fluke when we beat Dmg and Phantom 'cause I did notice them killing each other occasionally, but we actually had a plan and stuck to it, so I'm proud of us.

Mocha : I should have watched some of your vids to see that smexy Zelda in action. Best I've ever seen. ANd to think you were having doubts about entering. ;P

Take : lol. Sry about that terrible decision in the Dallas (but not really dallas, but also Waco) crew match, but dun wury, its k

CY : What you know about htat jab grab son? Nuthin'

Ran : Dude, your snake just doesn't die. You're also a cool guy to hang out with and talk smash. Good thing you got my revenge lol.

Sachi : Hawt

Razer : Man, too good. You were losing and then realized you just had to camp to stop my aerial approach, but they were all close. Imma have to make some tv johns and point out that the only reason you killed me that last stock on battlefield was because I couldn't see where the c4 was and that's why it caught me by surprise so bad, but no johns I guess. I'll win next time.

Light : An actual shiek main, huh? Too good. I'll have a fast character to fight it next. Be ready for some blades lol. I wanted to get more friendlies in with you, we'll have to record a set next time.

Phantom X : Finally, we meet. You and Dmg showed me what was up with the Wario dittos, but I got it figured out after watching y'all. I wanna hang some more at next hobo, we need to record too.

DMG : The Doc strikes again lol. You do realize that crew battle was the first Wario ditto I've ever fought right? Lol. We'll have to do the Wario challenge with You, Phantom and I. Too good it will be.

Ran : Your snake never dies lol. It's fun to hang out and talk smash with you. See you at LasT 2.

Sachi : Hawt

Zori : I didn't friendly with you this time. *sad face*

Santi : We didn't friendly. :( But to be fair, we were going to end up fighting in tourney if I had won my matches like I was supposed to.

College Station : We didn't do the crew battle.

Kown : Is perpetual trash. Lol. But srsly, when you mirror shielded my Bowser, I lost all hope for that matchup. Also, I hate arrows.

Keef : Hope you beasted at NATS. We need you next time. Also, you need to friendly Pierre for epic Lucas ditties.

Cyphus : You're DK is too good. It's too bad that my mom is a man now.

Sudai : We need to MM at LasT 2.

Bwett : We didn't get any friendlies this time. :(

Swoll : Wow you destroyed me in that friendly. Dear god when did you get so good?

Anyone else I missed, sorry, I can't remember right now, but I need to get waaaay more friendlies in next time. I missed a bunch because I got pissed and walked out after the Dallas crew battle.

And I won't lose so fast in brackets.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG : The Doc strikes again lol. You do realize that crew battle was the first Wario ditto I've ever fought right? Lol. We'll have to do the Wario challenge with You, Phantom and I. Too good it will be.
Yes it will be good. 3 Wario's, in teams? Esca was a pu*** lol, he shoulda been Wario too. :p

DMG Shoutouts to come later, I'm too busy going over my vids with Roy and remembering to just throw spotdodging out the window vs Marth lol. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yes it will be good. 3 Wario's, in teams? Esca was a pu*** lol, he shoulda been Wario too. :p

DMG Shoutouts to come later, I'm too busy going over my vids with Roy and remembering to just throw spotdodging out the window vs Marth lol. :)
lol finally you figured it out.

and now you will get outspaced lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That sounds sad enough for even me to cry.
And in this situation, I'd be laughing my arse off (or should be, at the least).

Tragic story. I assume Hylian is still in recovery?

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Tragic story. I assume Hylian is still in recovery?
Legend has it that he has a refrigerator in his room devoted to Dr. Pepper. Of, course, Hylian would have such a fridge fully stocked at all times. Because of this, he is expected to recover in due time for Texas' next big tourney.

Oh, and one more Shout Out: SHIEKEN!!!! sheiken? spelling?
Those drives were awesome. AMV hell is too good, lol.

EDIT:

Keef : Hope you beasted at NATS. We need you next time. Also, you need to friendly Pierre for epic Lucas ditties.
Speaking of Keef and Pierre: they need to go to the next HOBO for sure. Keef is my Lucas rival (as we call it) and I still need to get revenge on Pierre for some tragic (albeit SWEET) losses in pools at HOBO11.

Lucas players, assemble!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hehe, thanks. ^^;

Awww... poor Hyli! =( I would have felt the same. T_T

Also Hylian, I was just really tired/medicated, I wasn't bored.
Yeah...

Sadly, it was a true story. They were out of Dr. Pepper. I had to order...*sudders*Root Beer. Driving to Bears house that night my stomach punished me for not having Dr. Pepper. It was like torture.

Also, Sachi guarded my Dr. Pepper bottle at the tournament. Even though it only had a little bit left in it.

Too epic :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
FlipHop - Congrats on first! You seem to have gotten a lot better :). Fun set. Your diddy is too sick.

Lee - LEEEEE :). Grats on second. You were so close to winning that first set. I can't believe how good your lucario is. I had tons of fun hanging out with you though :). Oh, and I have a bunch of those drinks you showed me in my fridge now. The green one is the best LOL. <3 Lee.

RoyR - Roy!!! Good seeing you again. Your set with Lee was sooo fun to watch. Still owning people :). Fun games in melee.

Ultamate Razer - I don't understand you wiimote people lol. Sick snake. I will be better prepared next time :). Grats.

DMG - Did I even get to play you??? o.O.

Sethlon - You are playing well again yay ^_^. Good seeing you again. Every time I watch you play you seem to have learned something new about falco lol.

Sudai - I promise we will get some games in next time :).
Xyro - We haven't played in forever. We must!

Santi - Your stories are too epic. Sad about your goggles though :(.

Gnes - I RCMM'ed like everyone but you :(
Dojo - Holy crap that was a close set. You still **** without MK :). Keep it up!

Bwett - Way to destroy everyones food. Yawara doesn't know what he's in for at Oh Snap XD.

Kalo - GG's. You should learn a good character XD.

phoenixalpha - GG's. My DP :(. They took it :(.

D4BA - I should of taken that bet. Everything in this game is easy to do. Took me 1 try :).

Ran Iji - Nice talking with you :).
Cyphus - We should of played more. Your DK was sick. Good seeing you again.

TakeUrLife - GG's. Send me that replay :).

Light - RCMM. I GOT YOU *****! Haha you are too fun :).
BadNewsBear - BEAH! BEAH! Haha thanks a lot for letting us stay at your place man. Random teams is too much fun and you are too chill :).

Gabe - Good seeing you again. GET UNSICK OF SMASH

Cake - Cakiepoo?

Wotts - RC teams toooo gooood
Furbs - Good seeing you again. Fun as ever.

KRD - We should of played!

Cha0tic - GG's. Stop rolling so much! XD

PhantomX - Do better!

Pierre - Your hugs are too good. That is all.

Stiltz - Great venue and tournament. Thanks ^_^!

Sachi - I told you I would talk to you :). It's amazing that you love Dr. Pepper(almost) as much as me! Why is everyone from louisiana so cool? You should all move to austin :). It was fun talking with you though and yeah the Dr.Pepper run with Lee was too good :). Come to Texas again so I can make fun of people who don't talk to you XD.
Everyone who didn't enter - Enter and I will give you shoutouts if I know you.

Amazingly fun tournament everyone :).

heytallman

CTALL
I... am so sad... ;-;

No shoutouts? I cry.
Here's one for you: Sorry if my Lucas' immense PK fire spam annoyed you (you were sitting near that TV in the corner I believe). I just couldn't stop spamming. Also, I will talk to you next time, as it seems as though not many people talked to you. I was a guy wearing a cool hat. And I definitely wasn't bald. Despite anything you may hear, I am not bald.

Edit: ROFL @ PhoenixAlpha sigging my quote. Too good!

Sachi

Smash Rookie
Here's one for you: Sorry if my Lucas' immense PK fire spam annoyed you (you were sitting near that TV in the corner I believe). I just couldn't stop spamming. Also, I will talk to you next time, as it seems as though not many people talked to you. I was a guy wearing a cool hat. And I definitely wasn't bald. Despite anything you may hear, I am not bald.

Edit: ROFL @ PhoenixAlpha sigging my quote. Too good!
Haha yeah, I saw. I was wondering why you were using it soooo much. xD But then again, the whip spamming from your opponent was just as bad. lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha yeah, I saw. I was wondering why you were using it soooo much. xD But then again, the whip spamming from your opponent was just as bad. lol
I just noticed the "hide your rum" line in your sig and laughed really hard for some reason.

o.O

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I just noticed the "hide your rum" line in your sig and laughed really hard for some reason.

o.O
Lol Dude... you have no idea. Ask Ran about when I came to New Orleans the first time and what I did. xD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol Dude... you have no idea. Ask Ran about when I came to New Orleans the first time and what I did. xD
Lol this sounds intresting.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Reposted/extended shouts.

Was lotsa fun...props to stiltz for a great tourney. The venue was a nice one, we should get more use out of it Can't say i missed MK.

Fliphop: Good **** on taking 1st man. Yeah, we should find that replay...it was on the tv in the corner (#10?). Check your replays, guys

Hylian: Yay for the bird ^_^ I finally got brawl+ up and going, its way too fun. I sent you a replay of a match between me an' (real)bear, but i think the replay got screwed up, even if you had the idea of watching it with hacks on =/

UltimateRazor: Bombs ****in everywhere :psycho: Too good, sir.

Leeeee: Lucario>>metaknight? The friendlies we got in were lots of fun.

Cyphus: Awesome ta see you again. You should come to Ohana, theres plenty of time to practice. Do it for the docs

'Rest of the LA guys/gals: Nice to chat/play with you dudes (and dudette).

Dojo: Good stuff with your young diddy. The teams matches were too good. Did you play any marth in singles?

Santi: Maan, I really thought i was gonna lose that set, haha. Hard to get around all the toon ****. Your goggles have moved on to a better place.

Wotts: Again we meet, haha. Your nekkid samus is too good, don't give up on her!

Gnes: Wow, we didn't have to play this tourney. Good **** taking out DMG.

Kalo: We didn't get any bushi in =/ Bring your ps2 next time!!!

Melee1: Was cool to see ya again. Hope you start coming to more tournies :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea not many ikes in houston. Which is weird caus eonline its all i se. well that and sonics....

And thanks, that means alot.

iLight

Smash Lord
kalos - argh at your snake style

phantom x - my sheik is too tasty for your wario to om nom nom

tuxedo mask - lol, all i remember is your tag but my sheik is also to good for your wario to eat

ran - brinstar + snake is just dirty

hylian - rcmm again next tourney!! the score is still 2-1 me <3

dmg - wow i didn't realize you were so young lol

dugfinn - thanks for letting us be team ***balls

santi - why are you always so sick dude?

beah - beah!? beah!? where are my waffles beah?

dojo - you should have played CF in doubles instead of marth =]

stiltz - awesome tourney man, that venue was awesome

dphat - you totally read my **** in doubles, =/

jeff - **** that combo you did with dphat was sick

xyro - post the doubles results =p, also nice samus

furbs - lol at bear telling you what we were gunna do in teams, and then it worked anyways, its still 1-1 between us in singles

kira - dude live some more why don't you freaking lucario, oh wait you were on my team... good ****

melee1 - your partner saved you from my rob's killing spree from the grave!, good **** though

d4ba - dude your snake is sick, relax on the **** talk though maybe, good playing man

to anyone i missed! sorry catch you next time!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tch, if your Sheik was too hard for my Wario to OM NOM NOM, why did you switch to Game & Watch? *Hmph*

And my Lucario is more pro, as we saw with my epic kill in RC doubles... when I hit Hylian into someone else and they both died it was totally...

iLight

Smash Lord
LOL!!! i totally just fell over with laughter. and i switched to g&w because thats my best character on norfair as i'm sure you noticed, sheik is good there, but i cant boost smash mind game you as easily on that stage so i don't go there with sheik anymore, except maybe against ike i would

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Here's one for you: Sorry if my Lucas' immense PK fire spam annoyed you (you were sitting near that TV in the corner I believe). I just couldn't stop spamming.

You HAVE to spam PK fire in certain matchups. It's unfortunate, but we Lucases have to abuse the crap out of whatever helps us.

Don't let heytallman lie to you guys. He was wearing a hat to cover up the baldness. There is not one hair on that shiny-*** head of his.

Top Bottom