• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Who from Orlando/NT is driving to this???

I need a ride!!!

>_<

:colorful:
If it's somewhat close to hunter's creek (Loop area) then i can give the ride back afterwards. So hungy'll drive us and I'll take us back. Oh that day is my b-day btw so I'm inviting people i know to come smash afterwards at my place. TV's and cubes would be apreciated.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I found someone to work for me. Its likely that Garudo, Vijin, Dguy, and myself will be there.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
OH **** i still haven't gotten anyone for teams lol, oh well if not I'll just do singles, nick are you teaming with any one?? Although i doubt n e one will want to team since no1s seem me smash besides jmanuel in a while.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
OH **** i still haven't gotten anyone for teams lol, oh well if not I'll just do singles, nick are you teaming with any one?? Although i doubt n e one will want to team since no1s seem me smash besides jmanuel in a while.
I'll tell you what you can do....GIVE ME BACK MY CONTROLLER!! ........pls. Bring it to Inet if you can't give to it to hungry.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ryan stop being a big *** newb. kissimmee is 30 mins away your car can make it, it did make it to gainsville.... geeze!!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
do we need any more tvs? cuz i can bring one with a cube but i dont have a rf switch for it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
ryan stop being a big *** newb. kissimmee is 30 mins away your car can make it, it did make it to gainsville.... geeze!!!!
That was before there was a huge hole in my muffler. Noob.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo derf im sorry i found out today that im gonna be busy tmrw night, and these other kids arent gonna be home either so yeah sorry, i hope u can still make it to the tourney though

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
NEW CHALLENGER!!!

So I am now officially coming to this. I need a teammate. My first choice would be Fred, of course...but I haven't actually cared to see who has a teammate, so yeah he might. oh well.

If he has one / is not coming, team anyone?

I can't Smash Friday, sorry... Q, you need a ride still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom