• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
sorry guys, can't make it October 27th. Room mate reunion.
page 7.

Jenova I'll hook you up with rides when I go to tournaments. I should be more active in November; I'm gonna be goin to Doodah's tournament (I think that's the 17th?) and CFL tournaments that are goin on then.

Mooney, you can learn to ask politely. Besides, I had already told you that I'm not making tournaments this month. I don't know where you got the idea you can just post you need housing and a ride, it isn't even my ****ing house.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
page 7.

Jenova I'll hook you up with rides when I go to tournaments. I should be more active in November; I'm gonna be goin to Doodah's tournament (I think that's the 17th?) and CFL tournaments that are goin on then.

Mooney, you can learn to ask politely. Besides, I had already told you that I'm not making tournaments this month. I don't know where you got the idea you can just post you need housing and a ride, it isn't even my ****ing house.

thats whats good. you got my number just text or call me.good lookin my dude.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I will be there in spirit. I will try to send some of my smash children there in my place (assuming they can get a ride).

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
ive heard the venue here is amazing

id love to come

but once againt due to gay a$$ distance problems,ill need housing

would anybody be so kind to house me?

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
iGT3 is a cool tourney. Mr. Anderson and I can probably come to this one, but only if we don't have to work the lemonade stands at the UCF game. If we can't hopefully our lame crew will man up and go to a tourney for once!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Yeah but last time I won singles and got 2nd in teams, I dunno if I can do that well again (turnout matters too)!!!

We'll see...I don't even know how I'm getting there yet!!!

:colorful:
Dang, must have been a really strong team to take out the all mighty QDVS !!!!!!!
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Hey Brian, am I getting a ride wit you to this? And btw guys, ALL OF WATO WILL BE HERE!!!!!! CREW BATTLES BOIIEEEEE!!! And this time, we will own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom