• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If Fred can't make it / doesn't want to team, Andy and I will take this ish...

otherwise, Fred and I will take this ish. I'm happy either way. : P

vZakat

Half Genie
I have a pretty good chance of coming to this. And I'll be trying out my possible new main in friendlies. Still Roy for the tourny though.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
What % is coming out of the pot?

I need to know this because I don't wanna come if Chops is only gonna win $50.

Plus I still have to get my girlfriend to give me her car for the day.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah last time I got like 112 or so for first in singles...and I think like 25-30 entered singles!!!

I believe first for teams last time got like 60 each, don't remember how many teams there were though!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** sorry Reno. Joe isn't going anymore and I can't pass up my only opportunity to team with Colin.

Sorry man, I'll make it up to you somehow. :(

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
That's alright. I understand you have to take that opportunity. Which is fine being that Crom wanted to team, so i'm not teamless. but you can make it up to me by losing the match if me and crom go against ur team. it's only fair.:)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
That's alright. I understand you have to take that opportunity. Which is fine being that Crom wanted to team, so i'm not teamless. but you can make it up to me by losing the match if me and crom go against ur team. it's only fair.:)
Oh ****, Crom's going? Coolness

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Wish I could be there. I hope QDVS gets some $$ so he can pay me back the $500 he owes me. And I hope Hiroshi does good in 1v1 and 2v2 because he deserves it more than anyone.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
teams results

1st Col Bol + SheerMadness
2nd QDVS + xYz
3rd Hiroshi + Hungrybox
4th Reno + Crom

we ended up splitting the pot at the end.
between 1st & 2nd

Zoro

Smash Champion
The tourney was pretty good
glad to see everyone there

Shoutouts:

Marin: omg you did so nastee today i dont care if colin was sandbaggin u he sandbags me and i still cant get him to last stock. You did so well in teams and i think we did alot better and i may have found my teams character. Good job today im proud of u

Danny: What the hell!? You get knocked out so fast! uuaa your so good at this game why do you do so poorly in tourneys. Not that i did better but your better than me!

Brian: Bro you did really good in teams with hungry surprisingly i dont think we played today.

Hungry: I gotta admit it dude your good, did good in teams and singles. Keep it up dawg

Nick- We didnt finish our matches guy, we gotta play again.

Al- We didnt play at all man i heard u got alot better tho.

Raypuff-COME BACK TO FL MAN!

Eric- Its wierd playing you its only happened twice and it felt really strange. I always see you as my support and not my opponent even when we play. I hope my link doesnt piss you off lol. Im sure alot of people were annoyed with it today. Ill beat you next time tho haha .

Dguy- That was the most intense match of the day(for me anyway). I love your m2 its soo good. Im actually glad we got to play a tournament match finally. It was fun dude hope to get more with u next tourney till then SMASH 64 !

Vijin- OMG WTF!!!!!! That last match had me sweatin dawg I was about to give it to you. Some times i get to a point where if its like last hit wins my mind cant handle it and i shut down and forget to move my fingers I was already at that point. You wouldve had that match no doubt...stupid jungle japes LOL. Good matches man.

Crom- Was doin nastee. you had total control over that match. Good games.

Dennis- Coolest little kid ever, counter picks mute city "SWEET SWEET REVENGE!" lmao

Lobster- best ness in the world.

Xyz and Queen- That was a fun match hope to play u guys again.

Vijin n Lobsta- Owned us! ggs

Im sure ive forgotten someone...sorry! :)

Choji

Smash Rookie
Yo my first tourny and I sucked yay. Lobster beat me with Sheik and Link... oh and Juan... wow... u went Hulk smash at the end LOL

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i suck. i was completely and utterly dissappointed in my performance. besided the tournament in NY where i got last place, this was probably my worst performance.

quick list of shouts:

hungah- bro, you were beastin it up today. 3rd place in teams? 3rd place in singles? nastee. although we should have gotten atleast 2nd in teams, and you should have MOST DEFINITELY gotten 2nd in singles. colbol got so lucky in the end. you had it man. good jank knocking him into losers, taking queen to last game, and just pwning all around.

vericz and uuaa - haha we placed higher than you...

a-l - i suck
ted boosely - besides having to fight any ic's that know how to wobble, our fight today was the GAYEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED. i wish i never have to experience that again. it was HORRIBLE. i hated EVERY SINGLE moment of it. i didnt have one ounce of joy for this gae at that point. i had to play my 2nd least favorite matchup, only losing to sheik vs jiggs, and then i had to play on the gayest stage against my least favorite character of all time by far. i almost wanted to punch myself in the face so that i could think about the pain instead of the horrendous game i had to endure. it was the equivalent of having getting pounded in the a$$ by 10000000000000 men in a row and enjoying every bit of it. thats probably how gay it was. actually , a little bit more that. it was like the equivalent, of losing to c@sh mooney....in a tournament match. i know, you can barely comprehend that. actually losing to cash in a tourney match. but if you can comprehend that, thats how bad it was. it was so bad, i looked online for the definition of gay, and it said hiroshi's 4th match at iGT3.

the funnest i had all day was playing friendlies with actionb@stard/ BFG 9000 once everyone left. i had the most purest funnest of funs with him at the end. no homo. maybe a little.

peace

WHY CAN'T I FCUKING GET OUT OF SCRUBVILLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Good games to everyone, shoutouts later.

Garudo is missing his controller. He accidentally took someone else's by mistake. His controller has a ton of little scratch grooves on the bubbly part of the back of it. If anyone picked it up, could they let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom