• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tourney, had lots of fun

Oh yeah, sorry if I pissed you off when I called your name during your tourney match Darrel. The announcer asked if I knew who you were and to find you so you could do your tourney match, had no idea you were playing already x_x

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
super fun tourney!

marin wil give shout outs later!
i know, how lame...

anyway off too work
eww...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Im not allowed to place 2nd or 1st
cursed....

hiroshi had some gay matches but beasted it up with the box in doubles (that match should have been recorded) Poke floats sucks

right then

uuaa: funny as usual. Good times in BK. Tricky as **** in doubles
vericz: good times at BK. Trick as balls in doubles. **** down throws.
Lambchops: You did pretty goo- oh i forgot, you didn't come. hehehe
Zoro and Marin: youve always got eachother if you lose
Nick: Fun to be around. Smashfest at my place was intense. (BLIND MATCHES LOLOLOLOLO!!!111)
Joe who is the firend of nick: Ping pong at my place. Fun doubles teaming. :)
hungrybox: gots his rep up once again. Beats Colbol. (yAY) Colbol owns, as expected. (aww...) Gets far with QDVS. Sick doubles matched which shouldve been recorded. Mute city s camper paradise.
Reno: Slow matches once again. Corneria? Pah!
Colbol: You mightve won if i didn't knock you into losers. Ah well. $60 never hurts. (neither does $20)
QDVS: camping beast. So close, but missed that last rest. That rest was worth $40, i just did the math. Your hat kicks so much ***. Or eric's hat.....
Crom: FRIENDLY PAYBACK!!!
Choji: Keep trying and you'll get better. Vijin told me you were tricky.
Vijin: I was about to lose to your jiggs, but then the toaster went off
AngryLobster: I really did not want to play you. Honestly. Ness eats my ****.
At&t: Always in a good mood. Lol at your jiggs.
Xyz: Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Sheermadness: falco fox folco Fax folx falx mind game'd....

uhhhh....

C@sh mooney: I can't just let you stay the night if my parents don't allow it. BTW, seaworld was ****ing awesome.
Dguy: Close matches between you and zoro.
Fenrir: Grrrrr.....you should've beat colin. Ah well. Hilarious kirby/bowser dittoes.
Derf: didn't play you. Kept on cheering for fenrir.
Ted Boosely: Marth is just......insignificant to me now. I heard you totally gayed hiroshi out. Ouch.
Bergoth: Tricky peach in teams.
Juib: Nasty, nasty ganon. We have to do more teams experiments later.
BFG9000: Ypu got much better. Thanks for cheering brian up.

iNet and Hiroshi: Another fun tournament.

srry for anyone i forgot

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
That's some sick **** sons. There better be one of these for November, Rohins will be in full effect. Good **** Queen <3

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
On day, years from now, Queenie will take on M2K in a Melee Tournament that is a small part of a HUGE Brawl Tournament, and knock M2K out, and then Andy will be the 2nd best in the world. Hiroshi is still #1.

derf

Smash Ace
ok but like seriously i lost to colbol twice and got like 9th out of a 25 man tourney. i mean ive never really looked at brackets before but id think it would be possible to avoid that ****

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Derf is better than most people give him credit for. I'd like to MM him sometime.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I have shout outs!

Zoro: thank god you now have a teams character! I was waiting forever…but anyway
we did pretty good yesterday, were getting better. Thank you so much for training me for sooo long, I owe you a million and then some. I love playing this game (even thou I suck) and hanging out at tourneys too. I love you~!

Wato: you guys are great, always my support with an extra laugh on the way.

Danny: thanks for letting me know I’m good for something, my purse
And I will be getting my messenger TODAY, I’m working on it right now.

Eric: Q’s hat suits you well. playing u and Danny is like trying to fight a Spartan with a feather. But I still had fun.

Col bol: 3 tournaments straight and first round, what are the odds. Sorry you had to play me again, it must be painful. I love your “I’m going to win” smile. It was enjoyable anyhow…

QDVS: you traumatized me last gigs, and your soo hard to edge guard! you look good in a Chinese hat by the way.

XYZ: i love playing your falcon, even though it was only in doubles.
And your Dominican?!

Angry lobster: sorry for breaking ur shield, it was an accident. I know, you know this but OMG ur ness is sooo good.

Vijin: don’t hate my peach! Ur matches with Zoro was crazy, had me at the end of my seat. Especially Jungle Japes.

Dguy: Your Tv snatching abilities were just as u predicted, you’re a master.
Cant say anything about ur mewtwo, its just so amazing.

Garudo: u play peach?!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Very awesome tourney overall, had a ton of fun playing matches with everyone.

Garudo - Your Ganon is way nasty man. Your dittos with Crom were awesome.

Crom - Your Ganon is still way nasty man. Your dittos with Garudo were awesome. Very fun friendlies as well.

Reno- Amazing Samus man. You continue to get better and better every single time we play a match. They are always close. Good stuff man.

Zoro - Link is too good bro. Very intense matches we had. We will play some more at the next tourney.

Marin - An awesome Peach. Have yet to play any matches with ya, we will have to play some at the next tourney.

Vijin - Fox/Jiggs is too good man.

Angry Lobster - Ness is too good man. Nice job on the infinite :chuckle:

Dooder - Nice Shiek guy. Keep playing and you will continue to improve more and more.

Det - Nice Shiek and Link. Both are very mind gamey. Doubles was awesome.

Hungry Box - Your jiggs is too good man. Nice job on 3rd ;)

QDVS - More friendlies! Nice job on 1st, bro.

Vericz - More friendlies!

F-0 - Fun couple of friendlies man. Definitely very fun to fight against your Falcon. Good stuff in doubles friendlies also.

Vzakat - Awesome Roy man. Very enjoyable couple of matches we had.

XYZ - More friendlies! Awesome Falcon.

Ted Boosley - Crazy Marth and Jiggs. Very fun playing all those friendlies with ya.

Col Bol - Love watching that Fox. It is too good. Your matches with Fenrir were really awesome.

Fenrir - Awesome Fox, as always. Haven't played ya in a while, we should play some more sometime.

Hiroshi - Very good tourney overall. Didn't get to play any matches with ya though, maybe next time.

vericz

Smash Champion
If what I hear about Hungry beating Col Bol is true, then. . .

Money Match me n00b.

$5
Colin got him though the second time but the games were soo close.

Hungry, that $40 rest you missed must have sucked, danny did the same thing before but it was a $60 edgeguard

Andy you still have the chinese hat, but it WORKS, so use that junk

And i look good in any hat ;)

F-0

Smash Apprentice
40$ rest, 60$ edgeguard?! LMAO AHAHAHA wow, that's a hilarious way of looking at matches. I like Marin's description: "Fighting you is like fighting a Spartan with a feather", Marin, your peach is nasty. Watch videos and get better! Anyone who plays you will be instantly mindgame'd. "A girl, who's GOOD at smash?!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I wanted to wear that hat thats why we brought it from dannys but then marin told me not to wear it :(

Also dynadash is pretty good too

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
GG's to everyone i played.

Props to my teamate QDVS
and my crew for getting 1st in doubles
didn't stick around for singles, work is gay.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yeah eric i have your hat, i'll probably wear it for gigs...peace

oh i have the vids of hungah vs colbol, for those that are skeptical, sadly, i have the set where hungah loses, but all the games are really close, and by watching these you will see that he is not a scrub.

-hiroshi

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
yeah eric i have your hat, i'll probably wear it for gigs...peace

oh i have the vids of hungah vs colbol, for those that are skeptical, sadly, i have the set where hungah loses, but all the games are really close, and by watching these you will see that he is not a scrub.

-hiroshi

Yeaaaa so are you going to post it on youtube or what?? I want to see these closely to see how far I am from him now. I haven't gotten to smash since school started because of band and I need to see how much I need to catch up. There's no way in hell I'm going to lose to him that easily. oh and brian I'm maining fox officially now. I don't like marth, no offence to any marth user. Can't wait til marching band is over so i can take te bus out of scrubville.

-F*** scrubville

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha. Lobster, I truly think it's impossible for you to piss me off...

Nah, I was getting pretty mad at the people running the tourney...

coming over 3 minutes into a match asking if it's done, when we had JUST looked to see who we were playing next...then acting exasperated that we weren't finished...freakin calling my name (wrongly, btw) several times during a match...

Gah, they were driving me nuts. You didn't do anything wrong, though. Good ish to Lobsta.

Lobster infinites Fox...it's true. That was possibly the single greatest moment of my Smash career...and I'm completely serious. Deep down, I knew I didn't want it to continue, but seeing Fox helpless at the hands...er...feet of Ness. that was priceless.

Rx - MMing derf is like putting a dollar into a paper shredder.
Colin - I'm really liking our matches lately...they've been too much fun. good stuff, bro.
Andy - no johns, bro, you won against me. it was a good victory. I wasn't all THAT happy with how I played, but I mean, I never am when I lose. no johns, you wreck.
uuaa - I'm liking this new bachelor side of you.
Fred - sorry for the oversleep...I wanted to win teams with you.
Ted - You're awesome, bro...completely
Juib - very nice Luigi...very nice. I kinda figured out how I needed to play late in the match...otherwise, you completely had that. I was so scared for a while there. haha...too good, bro.
Reno - Holy crap you're amazing to play against. So freakin good at this game. you're a new hero of mine...and I'm completely serious.
Crom - after all that, we never played...that was my bad. I def. want to get some matches with you sometime soon.
CaptainCrunch - Not bad at all. I was pretty impressed
Hungry - Kirby dittoes ftw. Stop being so cocky.
Hiroshi - You're gay...hehe I kid. Good stuff finding this venue...now teach them how to run it a bit better...most of the best matches were played in the second round....wtf.....they'll get better. I do like that venue quite a lot, though. good stuff.
Dguy - Yes, matches, please!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
OH i guess i haven't done my shout outs yet lol.

Hungry- I have nothing to say to you bro, besides keep improving It's making me improve too.

Hiroshi- thanks for the ride, I didn't get to smash with you much though. Nice Ggah i frekin hate him.

Fenrir- Our tourney match was fun, although i wish i played better, I was tired (lol i can hear hungry saying johns) Hope to play you again next tourney.

Ted boosley- Our matches were fun, against you I was probably playing some of my best matches, I'll get that marth of yours next time.

QDVS- It was fun hanging with you guys, hope to play you next gigs errr the gigs after that (dumb band) That mental barrier thing you were talking about really applies to me. I need to get over that.

That one guy who doesn't have a player name whose name started with a d (i think lol )- Some fun matches with you, you play well with a hell of a lot of characters.

F-0- lol blind melee wtf (Quote unquote) "you guys are idiots" lol. I'll give your falcon a good match next time.

Colin- I didn't get to play you but hopefully next time we meet I'll be stronger.

Wato in general- it was nice hanging with you guys, it was fun. Lol i want that azn hat.

let's seee who else...
I forget.
If I forgot you, sry lol my memory is horrible.

-edit
I remember now
D-guy- thx for helping me realize my fox is better than marth, some fun matches.
I'll prob remember someone else later.
Oh well

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yeaaaa so are you going to post it on youtube or what?? I want to see these closely to see how far I am from him now. I haven't gotten to smash since school started because of band and I need to see how much I need to catch up. There's no way in hell I'm going to lose to him that easily. oh and brian I'm maining fox officially now. I don't like marth, no offence to any marth user. Can't wait til marching band is over so i can take te bus out of scrubville.
You are very very very far
Just letting you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom