• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
HA! as if. You haven't seen me play in ages. I was worried before because I had band and junk now I have time to play. Don't talk **** about players you don't know or have never fought. Thanks
Thats not talking ****

Your still only 14 years old so i guess when people tell you things you dont like to hear you get offended.

Louis ive seen you play like a week ago and you are still very far from hungrybox in terms of skill Im not tryin to dis you Im just giving my opinion and instead of uselessly getting mad take it as constructive criticism because even though your getting better with the skills you have now you wont go very far.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Thats not talking ****

Your still only 14 years old so i guess when people tell you things you dont like to hear you get offended.

Louis ive seen you play like a week ago and you are still very far from hungrybox in terms of skill Im not tryin to dis you Im just giving my opinion and instead of uselessly getting mad take it as constructive criticism because even though your getting better with the skills you have now you wont go very far.
Lol shows how much you know about me. One I'm fifteen. Two I beat Juan on a daily basis and have been since you were my age. Three Me and juan are equal. If there is a difference it is that he doesn't get nervous at tourneys and I do. Which i can see makes me worse than him, but that doesn't apply to me anymore. oh and you spell my name Luis (another thing you don't know about me.) Technical isn't everything and i thought I was. I have improved greatly since last gigs, which is the last time you played me. I mean heck, I get nervous when I face Brian. But I will get over that I assure you. I may not place well in tourneys but saying I'm worse than the person who I got good with is completely unprecedented. You have no idea who I am and cannot judge my smash skill from 2 or 3 weeks ago because believe it or not I have improved in that time.

Oh and when giving constructive critism you don't tell people they won't get far, because I'm going to get a hell of alot farther than you.:cool:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol shows how much you know about me. One I'm fifteen. Two I beat Juan on a daily basis and have been since you were my age. Three Me and juan are equal. If there is a difference it is that he doesn't get nervous at tourneys and I do. Which i can see makes me worse than him, but that doesn't apply to me anymore. oh and you spell my name Luis (another thing you don't know about me.) Technical isn't everything and i thought I was. I have improved greatly since last gigs, which is the last time you played me. I mean heck, I get nervous when I face Brian. But I will get over that I assure you. I may not place well in tourneys but saying I'm worse than the person who I got good with is completely unprecedented. You have no idea who I am and cannot judge my smash skill from 2 or 3 weeks ago because believe it or not I have improved in that time.
**** your better than uuaa then
Heck your pretty much on level with colbol

This kid is a prodigy if only he could control his nerves
Im sure hed be the top fox in the state
I stand corrected

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
**** your better than uuaa then
Heck your pretty much on level with colbol

This kid is a prodigy if only he could control his nerves
Im sure hed be the top fox in the state
Hahaha sarcasm I don't even know why you picked a fight in the first place. May be if you were colin I wouldn't mind so much because of him I realized many things about my game,but you are not him. I know I am not as good as certain people, It'd be stupid for me to think so, But I am not worse than Juan. You telling me I'm worse than my best friend and can't catch up, is like telling me to quit smash, and I'm sure Juan would agree.

I honestly had nothing against you before this, and even wanted to face you, but if you want to make an enemy then make one.
Edit:
and so the jank has started

sigh

-________-
(yea lol)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hahaha sarcasm I don't even know why you picked a fight in the first place. May be if you were colin I wouldn't mind so much because of him I realized many things about my game,but you are not him. I know I am not as good as certain people, It'd be stupid for me to think so, But I am not worse than Juan. You telling me I'm worse than my best friend and can't catch up, is like telling me to quit smash, and I'm sure Juan would agree.
I never wanted to pick a fight with you
but you seem to think that people get good instantly and they dont

just cuz you can beat hungrybox every day doesnt make you equal to him
Its that type of thinking that will hold you back
I dont want to fight but when you think your the **** cuz youve got your friends playstyle figured out its kind of annoying.

Dont quit smash
get better and own me and hbox but your def not there yet and you have to realize that.
Hungry box is better than you but hes better than me too and if your saying your better than me then your more disillusioned then i thought. Link vs Fox, Fox vs Fox? How bout random vs Fox? No i dont think im the **** either and I know the majority of people here are better than me but your not.

Now quit bein a baby and gettin all mad

Zoro

Smash Champion
I honestly had nothing against you before this, and even wanted to face you, but if you want to make an enemy then make one.
Thats some baby ****
stop speaking of enemies there is absolutely no reason to make me an enemy cuz i criticized you over a video game

You must be new to the world or the internet or something

Also he doesnt team with you because he knows your not on his level
If you guys were equal he would have no problem
You think hungrybox thinks brian is better than him?

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I never wanted to pick a fight with you
but you seem to think that people get good instantly and they dont

just cuz you can beat hungrybox every day doesnt make you equal to him
Its that type of thinking that will hold you back
I dont want to fight but when you think your the **** cuz youve got your friends playstyle figured out its kind of annoying.

Dont quit smash
get better and own me and hbox but your def not there yet and you have to realize that.
Hungry box is better than you but hes better than me too and if your saying your better than me then your more disillusioned then i thought. Link vs Fox, Fox vs Fox? How bout random vs Fox? No i dont think im the **** either and I know the majority of people here are better than me but your not.

Now quit bein a baby and gettin all mad
If you saw the original post I made I agreed that Juan was getting better and i felt like i was getting left behind. I still have a hell of a lot to improve and I love this game too fu**ing much to quit. And yes his mindgames are superior to mine.
He gets to smash a lot more and knows how to fight more people. He's always had an advantage, all I fight is jiggly and he gets to fight all my chars (fox, shiek, marth, ocasional falco)
And no i don't think I'm superior but that kinda pisses me off you saying that i will not get better. And I have already seen what has been holding me back. (thx colbol) <---- that kid is good. And I can already beat juan, and ive never vs you so.. you thinking that Your'e superior to me without versing me is very noob of you. I believe that is all I have to say to you.

Edit: I lied. Juan doesn't team with me because i do stupid **** in teams and he has bad memories teaming me because i've never been anywhere as consisten as he was. When i saw other foxes at first like col bol and speedn i got bummed out cuz i thought i was so bad. And I was. All his experiences teaming me have been horrible, thats kinda why ive wanted to team with him now and then to show him that I can do well in teams. But he teams with brian and thats fine by me because I'm not going to pretend I'm just at brians level yet. I have nothing against brian at all or have anythng against them teaming.
Also first impressions are usually very significant and my first timed ive ever conversed with you is now.

Zoro

Smash Champion
If you saw the original post I made I agreed that Juan was getting better and i felt like i was getting left behind. I still have a hell of a lot to improve and I love this game too fu**ing much to quit. And yes his mindgames are superior to mine.
He gets to smash a lot more and knows how to fight more people. He's always had an advantage, all I fight is jiggly and he gets to fight all my chars (fox, shiek, marth, ocasional falco)
And no i don't think I'm superior but that kinda pisses me off you saying that i will not get better. And I have already seen what has been holding me back. (thx colbol) <---- that kid is good. And I can already beat juan, and ive never vs you so.. you thinking that Your'e superior to me without versing me is very noob of you. I believe that is all I have to say to you.
I never said you couldnt get better
I said you were far from him and foolish ways of thinking just slow you down.

I dont need to play you to know
Im not superior im just more experienced I play this game more than you
Ive played longer than you and I know how to play fox pretty well by now.
So yea Its like me deducing whos better at walking a baby or an adult?

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I never said you couldnt get better
I said you were far from him and foolish ways of thinking just slow you down.

I dont need to play you to know
Im not superior im just more experienced I play this game more than you
Ive played longer than you and I know how to play fox pretty well by now.
So yea Its like me deducing whos better at walking a baby or an adult?
Continue thinking your superior lol, It's just how you assumed that that kinda pisses me off:chuckle: OH and just because you play longer does not mean you are better.. I am a musician and Smash is much the same. In school you get placed in bands and ranked because of skill level, not because of how long youve played. I'm a freshman and am better than some juniors. And Juan has been playing as long as I and is still better than you, so that just shows how stupid your argument is.

Ok im done arguing with you because its preety pointless and stupid. I know my skill, I know what i need to do, And you don't. I have nothing to prove to you, only to myself.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Continue thinking your superior lol, It's just how you assumed that that kinda pisses me off:chuckle: OH and just because you play longer does not mean you are better.. I am a musician and Smash is much the same. In school you get placed in bands and ranked because of skill level, not because of how long youve played. I'm a freshman and am better than some juniors. And Juan has been playing as long as I and is still better than you, so that just shows how stupid your argument is.

Ok im done arguing with you because its preety pointless and stupid. I know my skill, I know what i need to do, And you don't. I have nothing to prove to you, only to myself.
Thats some yoda junk right there :D

If you played jiggly and were really equal to him then youd be better than me too

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I own both of you + this thread shouldn't even be open anymore, I assume bluray thought this was the recent inet thread (Blu if you want vids from this inet check the video discussion, hiroshi posted them)!!!

Take your arguing to AIM/PM please!!!

*closes*

:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom