• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

vericz

Smash Champion
No, dummies, the professor arranged something with universal so that we can get into islands of adventure for like 30 so we can see some Poseidon junk and the rest of the day we have to ourselves. But of course dumb walmart rejects any day I ask off.

I know how A-L feels now

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This is one of the venues I haven't had the chances to check out yet. I'm looking foward to it.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Can you please post the pot split and what % they will be taking out.

Or else South Florida will not attend this cuz I don't feel like playing in another Extemeplay esq tourney.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
bro, doodah, this isnt another extremegay. everyone loves this place. we dont mess with the brackets and make up are own brackets as we go along, like those ***s. they take out 50% of the pot. then we do a 60/30/10 split. we have friendlies running ALL DAY. with like 15 set-ups. very roomy as well. its an awesome venue...please, i emplore you to reconsider...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
bro, doodah, this isnt another extremegay. everyone loves this place. we dont mess with the brackets and make up are own brackets as we go along, like those ***s. they take out 50% of the pot. then we do a 60/30/10 split. we have friendlies running ALL DAY. with like 15 set-ups. very roomy as well. its an awesome venue...please, i emplore you to reconsider...peace

-hiroshi
sexinessss

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
This is easily the best venue I've ever attended a tourney at.

If it weren't for the pot **** and smaller tournament entrant size, I'd like this place as much as Gigabits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom