• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
???

How am I trolling?

I said my work MIGHT let me go to this.

Essentially they might let me not work that weekend. If I get the Saturday, I'm going to get my Sunday covered too because people owe me. But Saturday is my programming event so I kinda have to be there unless they postpone it.

Less than 50/50, but yeah I'll know like on monday or tuesday.

35/65 match-up. Get a secondary.

steep

Smash Lord
@Ripple - I would like to play your DK again. Last time we played was at GP and I think I can make it much more interesting now.

Also, @Excel - That was funny ^^

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146

1: Kain ($138.00) - :wolf:
2: vVv Cheese ($78.00) :popo::gw:
3: Arty ($21.00) :falco::gw:
4: JJ Rockets ($13.00) :diddy:
5: YoshQ :luigi2:
5: Legan :zerosuitsamus::marth:
7: Meneil :ike:
7: RRR :kirby2:
9: Sago :samus2::falco:
9: DLA :ganondorf:
9: Akashi :marth::snake:
9: Oro?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!~ :zerosuitsamus::marth:
13: Teh DC :snake::marth:
13: Xiivi :random:
13: Eagleye :ness2:
13: Ook :dk2:
dang, u rite.

kain baby we in this =D

Also, dude, I must note:

I only lost to Cheese and Legan (2-1 vs. Cheese, 2-0 vs. Legan's ZSS [I've never played a really good ZSS before... I went very even with his Link in pools though]).
I actually SD'd once in the last game vs. Cheese, taking him basically even in the last stock (he got a grab on me when he was at around 50%, meaning that if I hadn't SD'd, I would've won super-legit-ly)

@Fino, You're not going to have an easy time against my Ness, especially since you got me fired up for all those $MMs.

EDIT: @Hylian, are you talking about me? I'm a nice guy. xD I just hate when people troll me or act as if they can beat me without trying. That and I'm one of the few Ness mains left. I think the only Ness main left in the MW apart from Yink, and she's got stuff to do.

Why am I innocent?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh the innocent days...This sounds like a good kid.

Welp.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ummm ****.

I can't make it to this. Sorry guys.

Right after Tech Chase began to heal my emotional scars :( Sorry bro we'll get it next time.

Dnyce

Smash Master
@Fino, You're not going to have an easy time against my Ness, especially since you got me fired up for all those $MMs.
=/ What's wrong? Don't tell me you're giving up on the whole "I think I'm better than normal so I'm going to tell you I'm incredibly bad at this game in hope that you MM my free *** so I can prove myself / humiliate you for losing to someone so bad" performance... are you?

Bravado is less fun to reply to :(

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
=/ What's wrong? Don't tell me you're giving up on the whole "I think I'm better than normal so I'm going to tell you I'm incredibly bad at this game in hope that you MM my free *** so I can prove myself / humiliate you for losing to someone so bad" performance... are you?

Bravado is less fun to reply to :(
For some of us, it's not an act and we are actually bad at the game though :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I bet I'll learn to love fino as much as TechChase after next week.

Many <3's, possibly homo. (but not literally)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
beware fino, eagle would beat me if I didn't main DK

that wasn't actually meant to be conceited, just a mean for comparing skill since you've played me somewhat recently

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
beware fino, eagle would beat me if I didn't main DK

that wasn't actually meant to be conceited, just a mean for comparing skill since you've played me somewhat recently
Nah I wouldn't. It'd be close.

I've sorta gotten used to some of Shiek's craziness, so it doesn't count by now.

But @Dib,

HYPE!!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! MellowHype... and Odd Future.

EDIT: Wait a minute.... DIB = EXCEL?!?!! (sense is made)

D

Deleted member

Me and possibly Solecalibur are coming to this, but we need to know what rooming situations are like at the hotel and if we can stay with anyone? It would cut down on the room cost a lot.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
if you wanna have a grudge crews match isnt it about winning? and imo clel would take out all the other non ks ppl in the crew list for a starting spot. maybe not hylian though he legit. nicole aint coming. didnt know hunger still played and yea. im sayn if you want my spot mm me for it. but i will body you. be warned

Dnyce

Smash Master
if you wanna have a grudge crews match isnt it about winning? and imo clel would take out all the other non ks ppl in the crew list for a starting spot. maybe not hylian though he legit. nicole aint coming. didnt know hunger still played and yea. im sayn if you want my spot mm me for it. but i will body you. be warned
HYPE!

:shyguy:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Clel should probably take Nicoles place since she isn't going.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Nah I wouldn't. It'd be close.

I've sorta gotten used to some of Shiek's craziness, so it doesn't count by now.

But @Dib,

HYPE!!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! MellowHype... and Odd Future.

EDIT: Wait a minute.... DIB = EXCEL?!?!! (sense is made)
Yes. I'm hoping to eradicate Excel. OFWGKTA we in der.

I hope to play Clel and Domo at this. I haven't seen them since KMYM1.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll have KS bring as many TVs as they can fit in their car from my apartment which would be anywhere from 0 to 6

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh hype.

you realize i'll probably never call you dib right?
I don't think anyone will.
Man, trying to escape this "Excel" **** is im****ingpossible. No, I couldn't pick a name that someone else didn't have. I had to pick this one...

With the tournament on the horizon, going to ask again WHO CAN BRING A SETUP that hasn't already let us know?
Ripple and I can. 2 Wiis and 1 T.V

Top Bottom