• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
CACTUAR!!!

Umm, I don't think people living there are offering housing, but the venue is a hotel. You could room with someone.

I hope you can make it. =)

Hax

Smash Champion
we'll keep it at $15 actually, i wouldn't wanna send you into bankruptcy

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol hax is so unoriginal. guys, me and karn are still housing a little over 1 hour away from the venue

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I still need to find a way to make it to this :/

Maybe there is a Greyhound from Charlottesville or something. My car is getting repaired at the wrong time...

Once again, if you have room in your car and are heading from up north, I am guaranteed to be on your way. I'll pay handsomely. I'll help drive. I'll do anything short of sucking your ****. Do it for Maylay. :(

Hax

Smash Champion
yo djrome you're almost as annoying as irish mafia, just saying

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yo. Who lives near this tourny? Cape and mystery guest need housing.

PS: Mystery guest might be me.
HyPE!!

yayyy ... melee one day yayyyyy =] i can be back for sunday =]
HYPE!!!

yo djrome you're almost as annoying as irish mafia, just saying
HYPE!!!!

Matt and Tom R are coming. HBox and Colin are supposed to be coming. Some tri-state is here. ****.

lord karn

Smash Master
I guess if I need to I can go back to my apt with some people and house Saturday night. I should be there Friday night, too, so that's open as well. I live 45 mins or so from the venue.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, like, me and a friend wanna come down here Sunday for Brawl, but public transit is retardedly expensive. Actually, we may want to arrive Saturday evening. I know this is a long shot, but you don't know until you try. We're from Philly and we're looking for any possible rides whatsoever. Even if you're not even in PA, we're willing to travel to some extent as long as we get there on time, and with more money in our pockets than we would solely using Greyhound or something.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Quick Reminder to the players who are registering at the door:

If you do not show up between 10AM-11AM for doubles registration or 10AM-12AM for singles registration, YOU WILL NOT PLAY! NO EXCEPTIONS!

I don't care who you are or how long a drive you are doing, you better be there or have someone register for you or do it online.

Online Registration will be up Till MARCH 26 and will go down at 11PM that night.

Thank you. :D

Top Bottom