• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yes, but you may be too late as rides fill up pretty quickly. you should check the regional zones boards to see if we have rides open.

Famous

Smash Champion
Is anyone in NC housing? I'm trying to find an affordable place to rest...

[EDIT] Yea, I'm coming to this

Alukard

Smash Hero
so it looks like this jumped back on the map for me ... u guys can thank jury duty for cancelling my FL plans LMFAO

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo can anyone give me a ride from Charlottesville, VA for this? Maybe SoVa people? Pretty much any route from north (MD/VA, NY, NJ, etc.) would have to go through here so I'd be on your way. If you guys have any room in your cars, let me know; I'm willing to pay double your gas from wherever you are coming from. Thats like 50 free dollars for some of you. I wanna come to this...someone step it up please :/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I could see this having around the same turnout as last HERB(70ish entrants I believe) if people all took initiative and came. I know there are enough people at least interested to do that anyway.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I could see this having around the same turnout as last HERB(70ish entrants I believe) if people all took initiative and came. I know there are enough people at least interested to do that anyway.
i hope a lot more people show up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well all I know is that if you don't come, then it will just make us much closer to being too small for other people. If everyone stays committed to coming that can make it to this tournament then it will be ****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Well all I know is that if you don't come, then it will just make us much closer to being too small for other people. If everyone stays committed to coming that can make it to this tournament then it will be ****.
no ... i'm in no way saying i'm not going ... i'm just sayin that i hope it gets bigger then that

the G$ whip is definitely coming!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I will team with Tope.

We will be team Zope . . . Topio? Tope n' Zio? Mancakes.

No, wait. Better I don't team with you, anyway. I am the scum of the earth.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Im coming to this for melee, It's my first tournament so I don't expect to do well, but I need to get in on the turney world. I'll be looking forward to playing friendlies with EVERYONE :D

Winter Storm

Smash Rookie
Im coming to this for melee, It's my first tournament so I don't expect to do well, but I need to get in on the turney world. I'll be looking forward to playing friendlies with EVERYONE :D
Don't worry, you're in the same position as me. I'm looking quite forward to it, but how well I do is questionable, as it's my first tourney. Good luck to the both of us, then, right?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You guys are going to have a wonderful time. HERB 2 was my first 20+ person tourney (even though it had like 80+ people) and I had a blast.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Ive been training with my partner Firoki for a long time and Im confident Im not a scrub but not nearly a pro either. He's a falcon main while I am a Marth main so I figure we have a pretty even match-up. The problem is we wont get as good as we could be without facing people besides each other. I look forward to playing a friendly or two with you storm and I wish you good luck as well. And thanks Kackamee, Im sure Ill have a great time.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll be here along with Aposl and Pyronic~Star

Hax

Smash Champion
Yo I might need a partner for this; waiting for jman to say yes but if he doesn't, who's down?

Top Bottom