• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
a couple things:

1) is B+ a confirmed event/side event at this (i remember seeing it listed when i signed up for brawl, i don't know if anything has changed since then)?

1a) who do i need to talk to about the planned stage list?

2) i'm going to be at this with other GA peoples

3) i'll be available to put HBC on wiis along with a starter package for people with 2 gig SD cards.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
hey there. many of you may not know me ( i havn't posted on here really in ages) but ive just started college which gives me some freedom in partaking in more smash tourneys. If I can somehow get a ride up there, you can bet for sure i will be there. no promises though.

edit: ive seen people saying GA people. im a GA person if that means anything lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
have you guys seen the pre reg list? it says u cant pay at door, i checked the pre-reg list and I saw like 16 ppl registered....
The Pre-Reg list isn't the most updated ever. More people are comming then 16, I can assure you.

Winter Storm

Smash Rookie
Hey people! I'm new to this board, so please go easy on me. I'm really wanting to try out this tournament. It'll be the first smash tournament I'll attend with surely some extremely competent opponents. I myself am rather exceptional at this series, but I don't know how I'll do against such high level gameplay...

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Hey people! I'm new to this board, so please go easy on me. I'm really wanting to try out this tournament. It'll be the first smash tournament I'll attend with surely some extremely competent opponents. I myself am rather exceptional at this series, but I don't know how I'll do against such high level gameplay...
You should definitely come then! That way you can find out how good you really are by testing your skills against such high level opponents.
You are from Ohio? Which game do you play?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ooc, does removing the springs from the shoulder buttons count as a controller mod? i'm assuming it is, but i just want to be sure.

Winter Storm

Smash Rookie
You should definitely come then! That way you can find out how good you really are by testing your skills against such high level opponents.
You are from Ohio? Which game do you play?
I own all three, but after playing SSBB to death, I finally regressed back to SSBM. I missed the faster gameplay and the ability to pull off advanced techniques (though I'm still learning how to apply them in battle w/o thinking too much about it). It was that and watching old videos of Ken and Isai that drew me back to melee! =P

In any case, it's not the money I'm looking for. I just want a good challenge since none of my friends rival me and pretty much hate to play the game with me. So I'm always stuck playing spammy comps. T_T If it helps any, I main Marth, Falcon, and Puffy, respectively.

Top Bottom