• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i just got word from g$ that he is driving ... so that means nyc is up in this !!!

along with my legendary **** talk lmfao ... except ... NC is sooo loud ... i gotta be on top of my "SHUT DOWN" game lolol ... <3 ya loud *** mo fo's

P.S. if m2k shows up i'm teaming with spaceballz ... if not ... i'm teaming with my lil bro jesus HOLLA!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So...4 hours away and during my Spring break. It's a definite possibility I can make this tournament. It's getting pretty close too, so HYPE.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Can someone help me get to this? please? I do not have very much money and the money I have now goes to travel + food + housing + college (majority goes to college). The money I won at TP4 is over half the money I made period, and I lack confidence that I could make it at this but would like to attend anyway. Can ANYONE please help me out in some way financially or even with frequent flyer miles in exchange for training or SOMETHING????

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How much do you need M2K? I'm willing to help out some financially, but nothing crazy. I don't know how willing NC is to help financially though.

I bet you could just get a room with someone else(mine is full) so you wouldn't have to worry about housing unless the people you room with make you pay.

I bet you'd make money in Brawl at the very least.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Not if ally goes and i get ***** by you and hbox and jman and mango in melee then the 300 dollar ticket would not be worth it over going to local stuff. However herb2 was really fun so I'd like to come back. The more the better ummm 200 would help TREMENDOUSLY although I know that's asking for a LOT Which is why frequent flyer miles if anyone had any would be extremely useful but idk anyone who has excess amounts of them x_x

strawhats

Smash Master
How much do you need M2K? I'm willing to help out some financially, but nothing crazy. I don't know how willing NC is to help financially though.

I bet you could just get a room with someone else(mine is full) so you wouldn't have to worry about housing unless the people you room with make you pay.

I bet you'd make money in Brawl at the very least.
wow...you're right there to save the day again man...you're too good.

and lol I forgot mango is going to this too. M2K vs. mango GFs...:embarrass

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not if ally goes and i get ***** by you and hbox and jman and mango in melee then the 300 dollar ticket would not be worth it over going to local stuff. However herb2 was really fun so I'd like to come back. The more the better ummm 200 would help TREMENDOUSLY although I know that's asking for a LOT Which is why frequent flyer miles if anyone had any would be extremely useful but idk anyone who has excess amounts of them x_x
I don't believe you with the Melee thing, but that aside, you'd still make money in Brawl because I don't...think Ally is coming? Maybe it's just been a long time since he posted in here lol but I'm pretty sure you're safe on that one.

I'd give like $20 or so if it's REALLY needed. I'm not sure what the rest of NC would do there though.

strawhats

Smash Master
I know PP is really good but beat him before, you own Jman, you've beaten ally already (you guys go back and forth), and you almost beat hbox the last time at Pound 4. Mango....well yeah he's just far too ahead now for you to do **** (unless you wanna prove me wrong and get good again).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm giving Vilt a call tomorrow and making sure he updates this correctly so you'll have a better idea of what you wanna do, M2K.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im definitely coming to this. Last herb was amazing :] Ill most likely be bring a car full. Maybe 2 car fulls. Ill post when i find out whose going :]

Edit: M2k Get at my Pm.

DJRome

Smash Hero
m2k, name a set amount you can provide so we can figure out the rest of the cost needed and see if we can provide that. geez

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So what happens if M2K wins money from the tournaments? Are you planning on paying the people back? If anything, I think people should stake m2k lol.

GOD!

Smash Ace
would someone help with my flight if i trained them or something? something
How much?
I'd throw $20. Not much but it looks like others are willing.
Just give specific details.

Edit: you don't even have to train me. I just think a lot of people love your style and want you back on top. And they'd pay to get you some good practice.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
how many ppl are actually going. I don't think going is very beneficial to me with what i know right now.. maybe idk

would someone help with my flight if i trained them or something? something
Train me O:
anybody coming from NY in car? me wants a ride
If I'm not mistaken, Cura (Gaia_X) Is comming from NY, you should talk to him.

HAT

Smash Ace
nisp, do you want me to help you out again this tournament? if not, i'm probably not gonna go.

though i am a fan of the herb series.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Its looking like VG will be coming to this to do stream + cater. But this needs more hype people!!! Cmon!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If VGBootcamp is going to this, I suggest they let a few people do some commentary.

And then allow me to do it. Cause I always wanted to do it. :)

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think Karn/Malk and Cam/Theo teams would be cool/funny.

I bet the people listening would not understand/hate it though lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I was planning on having Chocothunda and I commentating. Trust me, when you hear MCPo, you'll like it too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aye.

I don't know of Thunda can come this time, but I just wanted to say that. I think Adam would be preoccupied. If you know what I'm sayin.

Top Bottom