• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
what up NC, you got some fine dining here
Why thank you sir.

No time for pleasantries though, we have to help Hbox get here:

Hungrybox IS coming to this, but he needs our help! He is flying into RDU airport at 10AM on SATURDAY, and he needs someone to pick him up. Volunteers?

Next issue. Hungrybox has nowhere to stay. Someone offer him a room or a ride to Karn's(Karn got that housing cleared, right?).

Be bros.

PS: don't make me make a thread about this. I'll do it.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
josh just gained major bro points.

his hips don't lie.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sounds awesome.

Can't wait to play a few minutes. Get pissed. Then go play MM10. Then get pissed again. Then go door to door prankin' with anyone who wants to join.

DJRome

Smash Hero
u guys should see if u can get some tvs from me. i have some setups and no way to get them to the venue

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
So it turns out that Juan is actually flying into Asheville and not Raleigh so I won't be getting him. Oh well, the point is, he's gonna make it.

What's this about Hax and company not coming?

DJRome

Smash Hero
i just wanted to point out that asheville passes hickory AND shelby. so pick up 3 kids why don't you ;)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ok so

juan needs to let us know what is happening for sure <_<

but we, a car from GA, who were supposed to pick up hungrybox, also need housing for friday night. early saturday morning?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There aren't many people offering housing near the venue(unless 45 minutes away is near to you), but you could always get a room.

<3 Sleepy, glad you're coming bro!

DJRome

Smash Hero
a time qualification does not preclude a geographical qualification that was not included. simple oversight

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
soo, anyone in NC able to house us for laaate friday/ early saturday?

car is
Hungrybox
BossNasty
Luis
Dashdacedan
MarsFool!
Sleepyk

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm only 16 (aka live with my mom) and theres really not a lot of room at all so you'd be pretty uncomfortable
a motel would be better tbh
i'm also about 2 hours from the venue
idk if im on the way (idk where you're coming from, google map hickory NC and see if i am)
but if you're absolutely totally desperate for a place to stay friday night...pm me

Top Bottom