• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** YEAH AL TAKING THIS ****!!!!!!

YALL MUTHA****A CAN CHOKE ON DAT **** ALLL **** DAY. AN AL PT TAKING THIS national REGIONAL!

EAT IT, *****ES!!!!

Good stuff Reflex and Billy.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not to rain on my own parade, but I hear that most of NC's good players couldn't make it out to the tournament. It was more like a glorified Waba tournament than anything else.

That being said, I won a lot of money at this. I didn't realize that Brawl+ was such an easy game.

I'm really glad that so many matches were recorded. Can't wait to watch them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
who's wii was it that was saving all the replays on the livestream tv? i like how you couldn't leave the match until the replay was saved.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Not to rain on my own parade, but I hear that most of NC's good players couldn't make it out to the tournament. It was more like a glorified Waba tournament than anything else.

That being said, I won a lot of money at this. I didn't realize that Brawl+ was such an easy game.

I'm really glad that so many matches were recorded. Can't wait to watch them.
So did Shady end up not coming? That's a shame.

Still Foxy only got, what, fifth? And he regularly places around second and third, and sometimes wins NC tournaments. Granted, he sandbags a LOT, but it's hard to say if Duo, Shady or Stingers could have done much better.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

Still Foxy only got, what, fifth? And he regularly places around second and third, and sometimes wins NC tournaments. Granted, he sandbags a LOT, but it's hard to say if Duo, Shady or Stingers could have done much better.
lul, ummm, i can guarantee that if more than 3 of our powerranked people entered, we would have wrecked some ****, not saying we would have won the whole thing, but the results would be alot different.

edit: and Foxy said for me to take his spot since he had to leave ( i was one of the unfortunate nc players un able to enter due to money johns). we talked to vilt, as well as the potential people i would face later in bracket and everyone agreed on it. the storm hit bad and foxy came back so he fought the whole way through. ( i think ally or stingrz asked about this)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
man, this **** was mad fun. i'll do shoutouts later when i can remember everybody. i wish more of NC had bothered to show up (**** you kackame), but it was nice to meet people and get some good matches. i really enjoyed the B+ side tourney and everyone who worked with that. i'd definitely try to make it back up for herb4 when it happens. just be sure more people actually commit next time. @_@

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
does anyone have the stream recoding of brawl? i know someone posted a link for melee.. or i think they did.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord

As the result of several johns I'm not proud of, yes.

I'll be making it to Airship for sure though.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll just make all my shoutouts and stuff when the results thread comes up, but I'm pretty pissed that someone literally took out y SD card from my wii, but was stupid to not take my Wii. I hope I don't find you.

~Mieu

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ergggghhh! i know i should be happy about pp and i am, but im pretty upset with the tourney (the brawl half) we could have definitely represented if we had our people. call me salty, i just hate when things like this go down and we dont have the man power to bring. People offered to pay my singles entrants and i thank them, but honestly im tired of having to owe people money, and its really getting to me(pride is a *****). Stock did amazing in his matches, and so did foxy, rag,seth, jon, ldpk etc. but they didnt have the back up they could have used, and i tried my best to stay for morale support... oh well im just ranting cause im a *****. When airship comes around there's going to be more than just a tornado warning that ****s the tourney. ( pun intended).
NC must **** at MLG Raleigh too

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
villain i was all HEY KEITH
HEY VILLAIN
in the stream but not once did you say hey sleepy ;---;

Top Bottom