• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm gunna try this and it's either.

1. Going to work
  2. Going to fail horrible
  3. Going to get forgotten cause I'm lazy and/or busy playing
*points to sig* I'ma try to tweet this.

Alukard

Smash Hero
tristate isn't making this tourney anymore ... =\ G$ can't do two 9+ hour trips in one month sry again ... i hope to see fun matches on youtube!!! =]

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I totally thought Tope was coming and just teaming with Cyrain...
See?
All I had to do was ***** enough, and now Cyrain is coming.

If Melee can get finished on Saturday then we'll be there.
yea I thought I remembered right...

Also are Matt and Tom R still coming to this. Tom R was my BtT Hero back in the day...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is anyone from MD/VA coming to this?
Tope + Cyrain

Sorry H-Box
Cyrain and I have that special connection...
Of being really tall

Oh **** if NC isn't coming, I guess we'll have a repeat of Herb 1 ;)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have bad news.
marsfool is now just driving by himself from his gf's house
luis is unable to go because his grandmother is in town due to mexican drug cartel shootouts in her small town.
bossnasty was tentative the entire time.
so far my car is now
me
dan
hbox

:(

anyone from GA need a ride

there's no way i'm not going because that would screw hbox over.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, we should be seeing some familiar faces tonight. See y'all then.

lord karn

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, I'm still hosting b+ at this tomorrow. I'll probably start teams sometime later in the afternoon, after melee has already started. Make sure you get there if you want to enter.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Just to let everyone know, I'm still hosting b+ at this tomorrow. I'll probably start teams sometime later in the afternoon, after melee has already started. Make sure you get there if you want to enter.
What time do you think you will start singles? Will it be immediatly after doubles is done? I'm trying to see what time I have to leave early tomarrow because I am interested in entering singles.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i'll go check out the venue around 7, and i have a set up, so i guess i can play with the illinois bros for some time.

vilt, we should play more bro. but i'm always at tourneys when i would be in town on the weekend, and never really drive during the week lol.

Dark Hart, is our mm goin down at this or what? i feel a little weird about it, simply because of how much better i've gotten since i've challenged you (or you challenged me...i don't even remember). anyway, if you don't want to, its fine, but i still wanna play you.

edit: no chaddd GA? *sigh* this tourney needs more ganon. i'm not good enough representation. i hope jason/spidersense is still coming...

Vilt

Smash Lord
Dark Hart, is our mm goin down at this or what? i feel a little weird about it, simply because of how much better i've gotten since i've challenged you (or you challenged me...i don't even remember). anyway, if you don't want to, its fine, but i still wanna play you.
Wow. Mad **** talk right there. I want a piece of you now Chris.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean I'll mm you here lol I don't even remember challenging you/getting challenged lol umm yea I'm down. #4 rules and b2o3 work?

Wow. Mad **** talk right there
lol not really

lord karn

Smash Master
What time do you think you will start singles? Will it be immediatly after doubles is done? I'm trying to see what time I have to leave early tomarrow because I am interested in entering singles.
I'll probably start singles soon after doubles. However, we have plenty of time, so I can wait up for you, as long as you're not too late. My number is 919-810-4681. Call me if you want me to wait up for you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i'm still staying there. my car is looking pretty empty though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm at vilts house at the moment. mad ****.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Tairseth, Firoki and, Ambiguous-Havok have arrived at the hotel and are staying in Room 104 on the bottem floor left wing if you guys wanna lay out some friendlies.

Top Bottom