• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mothers Day turtles girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
The sad part is you believe your stupid "resort to trolling once you've realised you've been drilled 65km into the ground" strategy is working.

Alzi, you wouldn't say any of this irl.
Ever.
Because you're a coward keyboard warrior.

You didn't intentionally want to cause a problem, your minuscule brain simply can't comprehend anything outside of the Mario Universe.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey guys, remember that time like an hour ago when alzi said he'd stop posting in this thread... yeah I remember that.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I will seriously hurt you if you ever mention but a word about this again, Alzi. This is not a troll, this is not a threat, this is a f***ing promise. I will physically lay my fists into you until whoever has the balls to decides to hold me back. Judging by the voice of everyone thus far, nobody will come to your rescue. Go to sleep and don't you dare step one foot into my f**ing tournaments, you f***ing ****.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
GUYS, DON'T TRY TO GET ALZI TO SAY HE WASN'T REALLY TROLLING.

Do you remember trolling being an infractable offence? I'm pretty sure Alzi with get 23489642982634 points from this thread.

unreon

Smash Ace
Hai guys I live in Cabramatta.

If I get assaulted and murdered it would be my fault because I chose to live only in an area of low socioeconomic status with a correlating high density of Asian gangland crime.

Oh, don't worry. I blame my parents for being migrants.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
hey unreon if you get stabbed or mugged, you should be jailed for living in that area

its totally your fault

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Alzi's been dealt with, so lets just forget his idiocy.

Also, for the love of god, use the **** report post button already.

S.D

Smash Master
Listen Tom, I think that we can deal with this situation the same way we deal with any situation in life. We team together, wear green clothes all the time and kick the **** out of people/throw volleyballs at them. By following this simple principle I believe we can set a good example for your child and have it grow up happy and healthy. Please ensure you give said child clothes that do not make it appear as homeless as you.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I swear to god Alzi has split personality.. He's nothing like this irl.

And I think S.D has a valid point about throwing volleyballs at people, that makes everyone a better person.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi is indeed nothing like it in real life because he lacks the balls or confidence to act out for attention when he knows people will literally be in his face for it.
When I met the little ****** I had to practicality shout in his ear before he started fto speak up a little.
So he overcompensates for it on the Interent.
Classic little man syndrome.

Also Mic, I cbf reporting posts, I think people that do (like my oh so awful censor dodging) are ****ers, tbh.
Not saying the mods are, just the dumb reporters.
Done with talking about Alzi though.
Tom's probably read this topic and thought "umm, wtf? eww, nubs" anyway. :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hmm...

For what it's worth, I don't like abortion.

That's not to say I'm "against" it; I agree birth is complicated and the decision to abort/adopt/whatever should be made based on your life situation and such. I just think if you're going to abort, sort yourself out and do it early. Less emotional/physical strain on yourself, and iirc there's a point during pregnancy when the fetus gains life (something like 3 weeks in, can't remember exactly), so it'd be nice to abort before it's actually "alive", etc.

So I agree with abortion, although I don't like it.

In a 50/50 situation (lol), I'd probably advise against it. But I won't think wrong of anyone who chooses to abort because I realise they probably have their own (justified) reasons for doing so and it's none of my business.

So... yeah. I just felt like I should add to the topic. Take from that what you will; I'm not going to elaborate further or try and force anyone to agree with me or whatever. (Nor do I want to; form your own **** opinions!)

Alzi, I don't really want to bash you. But I probably won't stop anyone if they did try to bash you. And tbh I normally would try to stop someone.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
There are already ethics and laws behind abortions in whatever state that higher people have arranged. It's kind of sad that people have hijacked a thread that could possibly be extremely sensitive to people involved and started an ethical debate about things they could never understand until it happens to them.

I hate religion.

This thread should be locked.

tibs7

Smash Champion
to many abortion lovers.........................-_______________________________________-

sif turtle's gf is pregnant, hes never had sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom