• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mothers Day turtles girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
so if the baby isn't working out after 7 months you can just kill it.. because its not "alive" cause it doesn't talk or feel pain.
egg + sperm = baby. dont mix in the first place.
just cause its unplanned pregnancy doesn't give you the right to kill the baby. sure its better to have it later when you are rich and settled.
doomed to live that life??? be grateful for life.

just seems like you are justifing abortion by saying its not living. its growing into a human and is automatically born with rights it doesn't matter if its consience or not.

you can adopt out...

wow so much abortion lovers, u guys liek killing disabled people and people that are old? not much difference. the right to life is important

if someone is impeding on your life, you dont kill them. same goes with a unborn baby.

Alzi

Smash Master
Arrow knows where it is at.

It is litrially like killing someone disabled. You woudn't do it because you see them alive and talking and breathing right infront of you.

Many do it with babys because THEY DON'T SEE IT. Why should you be using this as an excuse?

Once sperm hits egg thats it you should leave it and not touch it let it see light for ffs. And people who are bringing in research into this no that is all bs.

Man some people are just so stupid seriously. Stop being all like OH WHAT FI IT WAS A ACCIDENT WHAT IF THEY ARN'T READY TO RAISE HIM YET.

Simple let the process go on until he is actually living life then do somthing for him to get raised better or a better future if parents know they can't raise a child.

Vermy

Smash Champion
What if a woman is impregnated by a rapist? Should she have to live all her life with that painful memory? That child would be the manifestation of a violent, horrific memory and she would remember that every time she looked at that child. Not to mention how much she would most likely resent that child. And how do you think that kid would feel when it's told that it's father was a rapist?

Abortion is a choice. Personal morals come into play. If I got somebody pregnant, I'd respect her choice no matter what. Because she's the one who has to go through 9 months of carrying it and the hours of excruciating labour that comes with giving birth. If your heart's not in it to be a responsible parent, then it's not right to bring a life into the world.

And if I recall correctly, when a patent is in a coma and considered braindead (i.e. no cerebral activity) the next of kin is the decider on whether they continue life support or pull the plug. This is based on the quality of life that the person would have, should they continue living. The principle to abort or not is virtually the same. There is no concious brain activity, and the foetus is completely reliant on it's mother's body for life support. If that child's quality of life is expected to be poor or unwanted, the next of kin (parents) should be allowed to make their own decision.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm pretty sure 'youth in asia' however its spelt lol, is illegal.

as is abortion, ahh but what if your in a country like china where your only allowed to have one kid by law and you get pregnant with a second one, what then?

Alzi

Smash Master
People who pull life support off are stupid. Seriously just keep the life support on there.

Doesn't matter if they do get ***** a life is a life. The mother should bread it normally then give it away once it is alive in life.

Imagine if you got aborted vermy you woudn't like it. You would still be happy to live life even if your father was a rapist.

That law in China is ****ing stupid. If they have a second child they should keep it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
So it's more merciful to let the person's body shut down bit by bit by itself over a long, painful time rather than let them go quickly and peacefully?

So the woman who is ***** is to walk around for 9 months with what is essentially a stranger's baby, and she has to explain to all her family and friends that she was *****. During a this time the woman more likely than not, is unable to work. Then go through the physical pain of giving birth to that child. Not to mention the 80% chance of ******l tearing during child birth, or a massive irreparable scar if a caesarean is had. Amounting to 9 months of physical and emotional pain and the high possibility of permanent scars that would be a constant reminder of the incident. Sounds like an awesome idea. If it were a planned child, brought into a loving family, all those scars and pain would be badges of honour, a mark of personal sacrifice for their son/daughter. Instead, a woman is to give birth to a rapist's child and suffer badges of horror because "it's still a life". What about her life? What about her quality of life after going through that ordeal?

If I was aborted, I wouldn't like nor dislike it. Since I would have no concious brain activity.

Zero

Smash Hero
Alzi and Arrow, do you honestly hold an absolutist morality on everything in life? Is something always right, or always wrong? Alzi you're evidently too dull to be able to judge an action, but Arrow? I don't know you but I'd hope you're at least thinking things clearly enough to know that there isn't a simple solution to this.

I want to bring up a point that hasn't been brought up yet. Alzi, you are a man. You do not understand what it means to be pregnant, or to give birth. None of us males do. For you to even have an opinion other than "It's the woman's decision" is extremely misogynistic and sexist.

Personally I think abortion and euthanasia should be legal. Abortion is a decision made by the child-bearer (i.e NOT YOU), whereas any clear-thinking human being should have a stance on euthanasia and a written, legal and current statement on what they want in the case of tradgedy. I know I wouldn't want to be a burden to my loved ones (inb4 no loved ones lolololl) and so I would opt out of life support as soon as it became grim.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i never said it was "simple" you can only get through it with the support of family and friends.
the premediation is simple tho, dont have unprotected sex... or just dont have sex til you are ready.

k **** is a terriable thing. but it has nothing to do with the baby. the women think that aborting the baby will lessen the pain, it may or may not. doesn't really give right to kill baby. plus you can adopt it out.
buut arrow its not her fault she got *****. yeah its not, life isn't "simple" or fair.

euthiasia huh. yeah thats bad to. you can refuse medical treatment like lifesupport.. and have paddedtive care. you aren't really allowed to just take a gun to your head and end it in a snap u know. all these agruments about suicide and assisted suicide blah blah. people in that state can be unfit to make that decision. and yeah euthinasia is illegal =P
i know of many stories of people holding onto life for their family that is love, not putting your friends or family out of thier misery. cherish the time you have together.
if you make euthinasia legal, people will be pressured to die.

reason why to kill them: they dont do anything, they waste medical resources.
reason why not to: they are still alive therefore have rights, you are judging on their way of life.
so if someone plays Wow all day, do you decide if they live or die? no.
you can always leave them alone and they will die on their own devices.
so yes you can pull out your unatural health equipment.

btw their could be a rare case where abortion is acceptable.. it is a gray area.
i am not absolute black and white, just top tier black and white. many people have given up deciding what is right or wrong or/and are clouded, leading to a massive gray area.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Agree with Andrew abortion and euthanasia should be legal. Would go into long discussion of the topic but am too tired now. Also not saying anyone here thinks this way but I just love it when those crazy Americans are protesting abortion but at the same time advocating the death penalty double standards **** yeah.

Alzi

Smash Master
How does the girl get ***** in the first place?

I'm pretty sure theres some cirumstances where girls know they are at a dangerous place which could get them *****.

Walking down the street at night time and having a car pull over and grab you the **** is really your own fault for walking at night time.

But please do clarify some clearer examples for me here for me to be able to continue.

You guys only can say about the ****. You guys are for abortion but all you guys bring up is about the women getting ***** you do not have any other things to support your anwsers for abortion on the other hand us people who are against it have many.

Lol this thread got serious hope more people join in to see what others think.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
alzi I cannot believe you just said that it would be a girls own fault for getting *****.
there isnt alot that makes me angier then women being taken advantage of, so I'll pretend you never said that.

just to make my point clear, if you still think that next time I see you at a tourney I'll beat the living **** out of you and send you to hospital, it will be all your fault of course.

Sieg

Smash Champion
OH WOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

JUST HEARD ABOUT THAT.

Seriously kid just stop now. Please. Are you like legit ********? Seriously? Oh man. Wow.

Please. Like, it's not even funny anymore. You seriously didn't post that. You are either the WORLD'S BIGGEST TROLL or you are literally mentally ********.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I honestly can't believe you just said that Alzi, to be honest if you actually think that then you have very very serious mental problems (and no that isn't a joke I actually think you do)

I couldn't have said it any better Luke =)

Alzi

Smash Master
Yes it will luke.

Since i went to the tournament knowing you hate me which i am risking me getting beat up at a tourney one time if you attend one. ;) But i know you won't so that is why i continue going to tournaments.

I actually don't know how girls get ***** in the first place but i'm guessing it's from partys which involves alchohol and things like that.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you heard it here first people
the **** is really your own fault for walking at night time.

Alzi

Smash Master
Walking at night time you are basiclly risking your life from some random stranger to come and take you.

This is mainly for girls not for guys since most guys who walk at night are huge tanks like me. ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lololol whats irony? irony is when walking out tonight alzi gets *** ***** by the biggest muther****a you've ever seen.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Your idiocy is making me physically ill, what makes it sadder is that there are probably a lot of people who are like you, or are even stupider. Thanks for making the world seem like a worse place.

I don't think it needs to be pointed out that this is directed at Alzi but Luke ninja'd me and posted after Alzi before I could display my utter disgust.

Also thanks Luke you make everything seem a little bit better. You bring lols into an otherwise depressing display of ignorance and stupidity by master alzi.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok i am just going to stop posting in here, people are just trolling me when i am trying to get out a simple point across.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Alzi, you're a close-minded ****, and have not contributed a viable argument.
I'm done toying with you over this. You continually state things you have no idea about. Let alone know anyone who's been *****. If you had, you'd choose your words much more carefully. I have friends who have been victim to it, I dare you to say it's their fault again. So kindly shut your mouth or alongside Luke, I'll break off your jaw. If you think it's an empty threat, say something again and show your face at a tournet

Here's a simple point, shut the f*** up you child.

Alzi

Smash Master
It can be 50/50 your fault.

Depends on the situation.

Just how Vermy got ***** in brawl by me. I mean it was his fault for not playing good. hahaha

Sieg

Smash Champion
Basically.

Learn to choose your words wisely.

EDIT: MAN YOU JUST DON'T ****ING LEARN DO YOU? YOU DON'T LISTEN AT ALL.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Alzi.

You are a cest pool of moral ignorance and idioicy, and I honestly believe, in my heart of hearts, that the world would be an infinitely better place if you, and all people like you, were dead, or in fact never existed to begin with.

Alzi

Smash Master
Man..... this kid better not visit out of state for this year at the very least, people will mess with him so badly irl

Alzi.

You are a cest pool of moral ignorance and idioicy, and I honestly believe, in my heart of hearts, that the world would be an infinitely better place if you, and all people like you, were dead, or in fact never existed to begin with.

Oh vermy did you also get ***** in the shower by that girl?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey tak, did you see that post I posted about you, oh man, now that WAS the exception to the rule, where you getting ***** by me was all your fault.

also alzi for someone who's **** at speeches and debating and whatnot your doing an awfully poor job of getting your point across

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Hahaha alzi, did you seriously say that **** happens at parties with alcohol and down dark allies? Like dead serious?

Here's a nice fun fact for you, a majority of ***** (can't remember the figure off the top of my head) are done by people acquainted with the victim often family members, close friends or people in positions of trust. Its there fault for believing their friends and family to be essentially good people?

Holy cow mate, your arguments and views seem so orthodox christian from the 30's its not even funny.

Alzi

Smash Master
I actually quit trying to get my point across once i saw vermy / c~dog / tak getting mad.

lol.

Anyway i am going to go to sleep. Hope you guys understand that abortion is a bad thing and should not be allowed an excemtion could be if you get ***** but i suggest that you still carry on and let the boy / girl live just put it up for adoption.

I'm not basing my thoughts and feelings through religion btw guys i'm bassing them off by my mind the Alzi mind.

unreon

Smash Ace
Okay, I was reading this thread with bemusement and interest. So much wrong in this thread.

BUT WHAT THE **** ALZI.

I echo Luke. If you had said that in front of me I would have given you worse than a broken jaw. Just how old are you, for ****'s sake.

Let me say this:

Don't show yourself around me. I don't know who you are, your identity, your face.

For my sanity and your well-being,

Don't let me find out.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol alzi.. its not the girls fault she gets *****.
its all her hotness and alluring smell.. XP

haven't heard many agrument for abortion that haven't been rebutted.. only heard agruments against alzi.. i get that. XD

yeah i against death penalty 2 =P maybe some day when we are really low on resources we will have to have abortions, euthinasia and death penalty to conserve and survive.. but yeah today not the day we throw out the book of morals.

still u r abit harsh to alzi, hes just a lolkid.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Alzi, do you seriously think I care if you beat me in brawl pools? I play brawl because I'm a TO, and I travel out of state for the people, not the game. That handshake and saying "good game" after our matches was a mark of sportsmanship. Let's forget you were too much of a f***ing coward to say but a word to me.

Stop being such a keyboard debater and grow a pair. I am no different online than I am irl, ask Conor or anyone else who has met me and actually had a conversation with me.

Do you even read half of what you post? Jesus Christ.

Alzi

Smash Master
Well i actually kinda ran away once arrow started saying smart stuff which ment if i continued my argument it would make him look bad and me look terribly fail and decided to annoy some people out of fun and pleasure.

You didn't talk to me either Vermy. I actually didn't know who you were as the name rung a bell but i was still trying to figure out who it was during the match so i wasn't playing my best.

Have a
Alzi
and
A
Alzi
and

ALZI

ok lol i don't have enough energy to post any longer thing i got defeated not sure but i am going to sleep. And seriously my jaw CANNOT break. I am Jackie chan therfore unbeatable.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
No dude being ignorant does not justify that, it's not like someone provoked him to say that in any way. He clearly does not understand what he is saying but the fact is, he should just flat out not post offensive things. The smash only person who i despise more then you Alzi, is Atlus and that is for a more personal reason.

Alzi

Smash Master
I haven't posted nothing offensive i think most of you guys have saying you will **** me and hit me. But i don't mind since i know you won't or really can't <3 lol. Thats because not because i am jackie chan but because i live in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom