• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mothers Day turtles girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi, you told me when I hit my brother with a pole it was "wrong".
You do not decide what is right and wrong.
You'll never have unanimous agreement.
Your definition of wrong is wrong and conclusively would be to any other human on earth with different upbring/dna blah ga.
Anyone who just agrees with everything other people say is just a fallacious dorktard.
This is why religion is stupid.
As for your own isolated views, w/e I cbf sitting here trying to call on lugubrious thoughts trying to figure your plumb sized mind out.

f
f
s.

Acceptance johns.
DEEP. DARK. ACCEPTANCE. JOHNS.

Also if I could kill my brother and not get arrested for it I would. ^_^

Edit: And now I'm going to get a Chocolate Sunday.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Ok. Besides all the pointless talk.
If you don't think your fit to be a father then it makes perfect sense to want to go for an abortion.

If you've considered you're independent future - the freedom and flexibility that comes with not being a father. Chance to actual secure a financial future for yourself etc.. blah blah. Anyways you get it.

The other alternative - the 'often' unconditional love you get from having a kid (note: from friends I know who are fathers, they say it can't be described the happiness it gives them)

You're young like me, if I was in your situation I would try to talk about an abortion as well.
Best thing to do is to talk to her about your concerns but you’ve also probably done that already.
Hard part is, even if in your mind you want an abortion, your GF may want to keep it.

Good luck with it all Tom, hope it works out for the best, whatever way it goes :)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Baby-Cancelling rofl.

W/e though.
Tom you'll make the right decision, don't know you that well but you will.
And I can't even remember you mentioning abortion; I probably started it soz.
Don't let your kid become a Brawltard though. :p

Vermy

Smash Champion
Every time an Alzi opens his mouth, a Vermy starts searching for his pocket knife.

.....and a warm spot in said Alzi's left temple.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well i believe abortion are bad.
but then again i am under the assuption that once a egg is fertilized it is entitled the right of life.
and abortion would to be to kill an innocent child. although this child has no self awareness and cant possibly live on its own its still murder.

is it murder to kill a very disabled person? even to the point they dont know they exist and need constant help.... the answer is yes. infants still need there mothers help up until like the age of 3 ish, would you kill a 3 year old? i wouldn't.

it is a hassle to have a baby with the money and time of work etc.

sure life for you may or may not be better but you would still carry the guilt of that situation and may regret it. i doubt in a few years time you would regret having the baby, you might regret concieving it.

abortion is illegal in qld and nsw. i guess you could go on a trip to SA tho.

but yeah ultimately it would be the girls decision. you have high stock in the matter tho. do what you think is right turtle.

also you can leave her if you dont like her.. just have to do those legal commitments..
adoption is a good option aswell.. plenty of people that wanna adopt.

btw juno was on last night

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i think an aborted fetus would make a great bar of soap, who's with me?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
srsly though maybe make a new thread, this one is supposed to be about how much we all love and support turtle right

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dont get me wrong, if I was in the same situation I wouldnt go with abortion, and I wouldnt condone it, but the point is alzi you cant just tell everyone your **** and speeches and then force your opinion on them.
this is one of those grey areas in life, and turtle can do whatever the hell he wants without being judged.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
starcraft from birth tom

you know you want to see him take over korea

2026 OSL finals, n_dieComboturtlejr vs SlayerSboxerjr

i decided to add my view on abortion on all this though

"i hate it when women get a choice, should be all the mans choice"

thats my stance on abortion

megapup

Smash Apprentice
foetuses don't have consciousness and haven't been born. they aren't living.

DONT ABORT INSTEAD GIMP KILL

Alzi

Smash Master
I don't care what turtle does i'm not even talking about turtles baby.

Someone brought up abortion and i just came in posting saying it's bad and should be illegal.

Everyone of you's could of had abortion done to you while you still were in your mothers stomach. I'm pretty sure you would still love to be living then die before you see life.

Who cares if the baby will get adopted by bad parents at least it will still be able to breath and eat and see life from it's own eyes.

Vermy is failure for using pocket knifes.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
its not alive, it has no consciousness, it is not dissapointed when it gets eliminated.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
it is as much a live human as the thousands of sperm that die in a guys testicles every second

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** comeback imo, get pwned alzi, if your basing abortion on christian belief, then you should be aware that also according to christian belief anybody who dies under the age of 13 is sent to heaven no matter what.

and surely 2 minutes in heaven is better then 1 minute in heaven.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ha it's funny sperm isn't nothing.

Once the sperm hits the egg is what produces the child.

Jeez captain falcon mains think they are so manly at times.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
just because it has potential to be a person doesn't make it one.

captain falcon mains have to deal with this issue frequently (being so manly and all)

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Ha abortion shoud be illegal. It's stupid.

If they don't want a child don't do it in the first place. Seriously and if you do have a child and don't want it you should continue giving birth and giving it up for adoption.

There is a serious wrong with abortion.

ANyway congrats comboturtle i'm sure you can look after a child just have melee set up infront of it all day and it will soon become the best in the world at it but melee will be dead by then but still.
trollin' trollin' trollin'
rollin' trollin' trollin'
rollin' trollin' trollin'
rawhide!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
>sperm isn't nothing

>once the sperm hits the egg DERP DERP DERP

A child isn't produced when a sperm implants an egg. A zygote is. That's where the birth cycle start. Research also supports the theory that a fetus cannot feel pain until about the 7th month of pregnancy, although it is not conclusive. Either way, you're an idiot and could learn a thing or two by even looking up during your science classes instead of drooling face down on the desk.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
>sperm isn't nothing

>once the sperm hits the egg DERP DERP DERP

A child isn't produced when a sperm implants an egg. A zygote is. That's where the birth cycle start. Research also supports the theory that a fetus cannot feel pain until about the 7th month of pregnancy, although it is not conclusive. Either way, you're an idiot and could learn a thing or two by even looking up during your science classes.
THANKYOU
some people know waht they are talking about

imo abortion should be legal for any reason. dont let foolin around wreck your life you're too young

Vermy

Smash Champion
^ Alzi's rebuttal was so amazing that it does not consist of actual words. As a result, I stabbed myself in the leg.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Holy jeesus Alzi. As a planet not everyone has enough money to buy clothes and not everyone has enough to eat every night. What would be the point of bringing another into this world if they were doomed to live that life? Seriously.
You're better off waiting till there is a better situation and you can take care of the child like it should be taken care of. If you only plan to have one child why have it when you're 20 and poor, when you could wait till you have a stable life style to have it? When you've achieved most of your dreams and can really focus on helping your child achieve theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom