• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Seriously, Flamingo and KillerSOS, although it pains me to side with DH, you guys have got to give up on the Melee hate. It's annoying, it's unnecessarily antagonistic, and it makes you look just as much like a scrub as the people who hate on Brawl.

And yes, Brawl hate is on the same level as Melee hate, so I'd rather not see that, either. I've kept quiet on the issue a lot, because the former is perpetrated by much more respected members of the community than I, but frankly, I'd like to see both sides SHUT THE FUCK UP and try to understand that the others actually see something in the other game, and at the very least respect that, if not try their damnedest to see what it is.

It's like watching children. Seriously.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh snap! Phoot here just broke da system and cursed without any *******s. He's damn serious, bros, and you might wanna back off.

On the other hand, OPINIONS! Me? Melee > Brawl. But if the old, wise man, Melee, made love to the young, innocent girl, Brawl, what would be the result?

Brawlee. Brawly. Bro-lee. Broly . . . . Oh snap AGAIN!?! HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The more the merrier, brother.

Off-Topic - Anyone know the movie HEAT with Al Pacino in it?

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Oh snap! Phoot here just broke da system and cursed without any *******s. He's damn serious, bros, and you might wanna back off.

On the other hand, OPINIONS! Me? Melee > Brawl. But if the old, wise man, Melee, made love to the young, innocent girl, Brawl, what would be the result?

Brawlee. Brawly. Bro-lee. Broly . . . . Oh snap AGAIN!?! HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM!!

That is all.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ah..... from the tourney that happened yesterday in SOVA. I'm so hyped for this one now. Time to bring a Young Link to the mix of this!

Be ready NC, SC, FL. I'm comming for ya. ;D

Zoro

Smash Champion
wtf do i look like a ****in taxi ask lazybox maybe you guys can come or somethin i gotta see how much room we got
i dont know if u were driving or not but if u are then i wanna go with you
and i am asking early too since so many people wanna go in the framesmobile

Top Bottom