• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm looking for the light of this day, which guides our hopes for a better tomorrow.

rhan

Smash Hero
Personally I like Singles before doubles because I usually hyped and ready in the begining. After that then it's lunch and usually the itis creaps up on me. And I become sleepy or tired of playing.

I don't care which ever comes first though. As long as I'm playing. I'll vote with popular demand if this becomes an issue.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BEHR, I have a bit of a problem. I thought I bought the right wires. I was wrong. It seems that as of right now, I can only gain a video from Console to Computer with what I have.

Doesn anyone know of a wire that would split the a/v cords so I can have two sets, allowing me to display footage on the computer AND the tv? If anyone knows, you'd be a great help.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my setup displays it on the cpu and tv at the same time. i think mine is unconventional though.

Computer is hooked up to the VCR with an RF Cable. TV is also hooked up to the VCR with an RF Cable. Wii hooked up to VCR with an AV Cable. VCR hooked up to the Computer with the Red part of the AV Cable. Microphone jack is hooked up to the computer from the Capture Card.

That does Sound/Picture on the computer and the TV. Works great.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I could try that . . . if it works for me, I guess I can do it. L0zR brings a VCR all the **** time, so I wouldn't be without it.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
they sell AV splitters... usually called a RCA ''Y'' chord... or something of that nature you can find them at best buy... usually around 7ish dollars

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
This tourney looks like it may just have a big turnout. I may just have to bring gearzzz:mad:. I dare anyone of you effing scrubs to challenge me at it i swear ill whoop everyone without even trying. Ive been practicing mah poke trainer in brawl and boys i swear....

You aint seen nothing yet:chuckle:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
This tourney looks like it may just have a big turnout. I may just have to bring gearzzz:mad:. I dare anyone of you effing scrubs to challenge me at it i swear ill whoop everyone without even trying. Ive been practicing mah poke trainer in brawl and boys i swear....

You aint seen nothing yet:chuckle:
By the looks of your avatar, im assuming you mean GoW? :/

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i know his avatar is halo. Which is a fps. GoW is a tps.

Both have S in common, p doesnt count cause p is for *****.

S+S = SS = Metaknight.

Therefore, that guy must be referring to 1-on-1 Government.

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THAR?

rhan

Smash Hero
For cerial? How about we bring the strip club to the venue? That way everyone wins. :)

Top Bottom