• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
RAWFULZ, i would love 2 team with you man... but i need 2 get some more practice... believe it or not... last week @ plurs and yesterday was the only 2 day's i've played melee since jubilee last year....

so i need a lot of practice... BEHR shouldn't be hanging with me @ all man... but give me about a week or so... and it's a done deal, and we can take this man...

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
RAWFULZ, i would love 2 team with you man... but i need 2 get some more practice... believe it or not... last week @ plurs and yesterday was the only 2 day's i've played melee since jubilee last year....

so i need a lot of practice... BEHR shouldn't be hanging with me @ all man... but give me about a week or so... and it's a done deal, and we can take this man...
sounds good bro and i know how that goes until foxys fest a few weeks ago i hadnt played melee full speed in a year and a half or so... i cant imagine coming back from not playing at all

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i was WAY better before I stopped playing... malk, lozr, dama, ali, pac where like the only people i played that could beat me... now its like the whole state of north carolina can kick my butt in melee now... which is my fault for giving brawl the benefit of the doubt and thinking it's a good game... but whatever... im done with that game... and may-lay, street fighter, guilty gear, marvel vs capcom are my games... and halo 2 & 3 and soul calibur 4... i might even through in some naruto ( occassionally ) lol

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i can throw down in some soul calibur... well i used to be able to... its been FOREVER... and guilty gear is quite possibly the most fun game ever created... if i werent so awful at it

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might go to this if Frames and Colbol are. Still wanna hit up an out of state tourney before I'm done with smash and it has to have brawl + melee.

And stingers wants to money match me in melee.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
SC 4 (ivy with infinite FTFW) --> then Amy, then Maxi (OH YEAH)

RAWFULS, I MISS YOU ALREADY BRO... you were my silent but deadly teddy bear...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
eww my friend Rob mains her. so i already know her weakness,

but MOST of the time I play Aimee (Amy) she's just like Xianghua but BETTER and only 12 years old or something like that

and yes this comes with cookies... but you better make sure the cookie monster dont eat them first

or santa claus and his fat a$$ you know how that niigga is

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
RAWFULZ we need 2 hang out more bro... i'll show you got i get nasty in videogames...

chop and skrew them biatches (you officially been chopped & skrewed)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, I liked how they did the ustream thing at TO4.

I was gonna go to this event, but was unsure what I'd do since I don't play smash like I used to (moved on? No I sucked and saw little improvements) BUT I think I might have found what it is I could do. If there's an internet connection at this place, and someone provides a laptop of some sort, for those who couldn't make it, or are interested I could help do a usteam thing.

I'm going to buy a decent microphone and we could do the samething that was done at TO4. Let me know if you really want this, or if everyone is cool with that. I'd like to do it - :laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey, I liked how they did the ustream thing at TO4.

I was gonna go to this event, but was unsure what I'd do since I don't play smash like I used to (moved on? No I sucked and saw little improvements) BUT I think I might have found what it is I could do. If there's an internet connection at this place, and someone provides a laptop of some sort, for those who couldn't make it, or are interested I could help do a usteam thing.

I'm going to buy a decent microphone and we could do the samething that was done at TO4. Let me know if you really want this, or if everyone is cool with that. I'd like to do it - :laugh:
Zio I got a Mic its pretty good. :3

Lets do it Bro. :3

Soft- Sweet bro your going up on the Tournament Listings thread.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Like I said - I'll do it. All I need is a computer and a good internet connection. I can provide the rest. This could help make a bigger tournament, maybe . . .

BEHR

Smash Hero
Like I said - I'll do it. All I need is a computer and a good internet connection. I can provide the rest. This could help make a bigger tournament, maybe . . .
Ask Gofg he has a laptop thats what we did at the Brofest.

I'll get back at you on the internet connection.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good **** Zio, can't wait for this tournament. Looks like you might have to get a bigger vinue after all vilt. I'ma try to arange things to make this tournament even bigger. Key word being TRY.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think we are getting the room that fits 100 people in it for Brawl and the one that fits 64 people for Melee im going to talk about it this weekend with him.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So then internet is already at this place? WHO WILL PROVIDE LAPTOP??? All I need is one with USB and we should be good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So then internet is already at this place? WHO WILL PROVIDE LAPTOP??? All I need is one with USB and we should be good.
i dont know if there is any

I said I will check.

<.<

>.>

Top Bottom