• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

you called me a ****** last night... so i'll team with you... lol...

if it snows sometime this week tho

rhan

Smash Hero
Or maybe I am? If Shaeman doesn't go I WANT a partner.

Behr has my bro at the moment. But if he decides to get someone else I'll team with him. :)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Zero gamer... if you come... you should bring DERP also... that would make my year

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Only if G-boro is willing to drive him and if he feels like it. He's more of a shooter person than a smasher. He's probably better than me at Halo too >.>

But if/when I come, I will teach you guys how to play "The Game"...which is extremely hard. I don't think even PP and LoZR could win consistently at it.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm going up to VA again for tourney, wish me luck fellow smashers ;p Also looking forward to this, hey any high ranking NC players wanna team for this in brawl? I could team with mitsu, but I want to see how I do with other players. Anyways, see you guys later, and whens the next bill bros bi-weekly :o?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm going up to VA again for tourney, wish me luck fellow smashers ;p Also looking forward to this, hey any high ranking NC players wanna team for this in brawl? I could team with mitsu, but I want to see how I do with other players. Anyways, see you guys later, and whens the next bill bros bi-weekly :o?
Bill hasn't posted anything since like...nov/dec? But karn is probably going to keep hosting he mentioned it at PLUR's last weekend so im guessing there will be one coming up after Judgement.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
VILT why dont you start hosting bi-weeklies or someting... i would... but whatever

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I need to hitch a ride with you bros sometime. I wanna go to VA.

Also Itch change your color because I have to highlight it to read it.

lord karn

Smash Master
If Omni's tourney is the 7th the next Billfest will probably be on the 21st or something. Bill can't get off of work on valentine's day so we can't have it then.

Top Bottom