• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

i think everytime i've played you, i've kept it close til the last stock and just beat you... even with me not playing the game for months...

but yeah, i've heard about this pp kid... not worried...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
PP lost to Ali though
PP's beaten Ali before, though. I never said he was better, just at their level.

i think everytime i've played you, i've kept it close til the last stock and just beat you... even with me not playing the game for months...
not every time, we go pretty even, winning games back and forth with mostly 1 stock matches.

rhan

Smash Hero
Trolling fail.....

Anyway yeah I'm decent. I'm not all that great. I think we might have played before at Jubilee. I've made some improvements but still the same ol' loveable Young Link.

I would be happy to play a lot of people that I played at Jubilee again. I'm really hoping to see old friends really. Winning is second priority in my book. It would be nice though.... xD

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

If i recall correctly... im still on top with the winning... actually if I recall, you only beat me 2 times... and your bro got mad @ me... but Im not saying you are not good.... JUST AINT ON MY LEVEL N!GGAH... just kidding

and i think i might have played you @ jubilee... are you light skin, b/c i remember a light skin kid with a good Young Link in melee... so that might be you if i recall...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Which game are we talking about? I'm confused.

Brawl: I don't care as much, but Ali and I could go back and forth in tourney.

Melee: Well....we'll just save that for TO4.

Shep, have you seen my recent Melee matches bro? I've improved some more bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you do that to me? Yeeaaahhh, you did lol.

Dang it I'm stupid.

Hopefully I'll give you a good impression next time we play lol.

rhan

Smash Hero

and i think i might have played you @ jubilee... are you light skin, b/c i remember a light skin kid with a good Young Link in melee... so that might be you if i recall...
Yeah that sounds like me. We should play more though! I can retrain you and be a training buddy while we're there if you want to get back into Melee. I'm always willing to help. :]

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol

dang it... you train me... lol... it'll be the other way around after i whoop that butt...

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha.

Can I take that as "I'll be there so I can make this kid cry at his own game"? If so, we shall see. :]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I understand Col Brol. (read "Brohl" not "Barwl")

It's been too long since some OOS showed interest. I hope BEHR or Vilt or someone is keeping up with who's coming.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm possibly bringing Kadaj along.

It's kinda a 50/50 chance. Most of the people in my car wanna just come for the Melee day and Kadaj wants to come just for Brawl. So it's "meh" at the momment.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol Rhan... we will see about that... i dont even l-cancel and i'll still beat you

rhan

Smash Hero
i dont mind staying for the melee day i like watching melee matches. i just won't play tho (dont wanna ruin my brawl skills lol)
Alright cool. I'm probably gonna have to beg Shaeman just to come the Brawl day though. :/

We'll talk about gas moneyz another time. But apparently we're gonna have to rent an apartment for the night. BEHR said maybe people can stay at his house. But that's just a fall back plan.

lol Rhan... we will see about that... i dont even l-cancel and i'll still beat you
We shall see. Wanna make it a bit more fun? Throw in a few singles? Hmmm? :]

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Singles, how about change N!ggah "pennies, dimes, nickels, quarters, 50 cent pieces"

maybe i should practice now...

lord karn

Smash Master
If people want you guys can probably stay at my apartment any night, but it's 45 mins away in Chapel Hill.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
bring ya change son... my pants gonna be saggin by the time i get done with you boy... do ya pants hang low, do they jingle to tha flow

rhan

Smash Hero
bring ya change son... my pants gonna be saggin by the time i get done with you boy... do ya pants hang low, do they jingle to tha flow
I always got change on meh! Imma be stacking quarters by then end of this thang! W00T!

rhan, you've already been ***** by Col Bol.
Yeah....I noticed....

He's got a Young Link avatar so I'll allow it. :]

Young Link <3

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I might wanna bring a piggy bank then... my pockets gonna be fat... lol

Frames

DI
its weird that this has been up for a while and i have yet to notice this

im going for sure and i'll see about getting some FL people to come too