• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
jason is jason
julian was playing mad good at the grev tourney a few days ago

i dont think its soo far fetched. idk if theyve played since genesis

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
Is the smashfest on friday still happening? I saw the post about it, but may have missed it being cancelled

A bunch of san anselmo people want to go

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
This.

What exactly stopped PC from getting on a Thursday night or Friday afternoon flight? Chicago wasn't suffering from any inclement weather... at all...
he didnt wanna wait in the airport for like a day and a half, after being there all day yesterday (which i don't blame him for)

whats really gay was he sat in the very back of the plane

so all the people on his plane got time to book before him

he coulda tried stand by but idk

i mean it is what it is

pc's is gonna try to come again, so hopefully we can work something out

so yea, sorry again people :(

pockyD

Smash Legend
as if pc chris would have trouble finding a local smasher to put him up for a day :)

too bad though, but this tournament is still going to be **** anyway

WassupJB

Smash Lord
YES! THE SMASHFEST TOMORROW JULY 23rd FROM 4PM-10PM IS STILL HAPPENING. NORCAL BRING YOUR FULL SET UPS AND RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNTS!

Tomorrow I'll be setting up a live stream. Most likely through webcam unless violence comes tomorrow with his recording stuff.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i'm down for another falcon round robin

pc story is a god**** shame

but ya we would have put him up eaaasy

i think i'm housing g / hax$ / gishnak

pocky doesn't know yet tho rofl

but i'm just sayin plenty of room

**** socal norcal *****

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
in other news

my controller light shields every time I land an aerial now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Can this be fixed? The joystick is very good, it's just the light shield that is having problems.
Clean your R or L. If doesn't work, change your R or L( or the spring they use). Or you can just change the whole back side of your controller to another healty one. I had the exact same problem 2 months ago, and I just changed the whole backside and it solved the problem.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you guys are all dumb

yes it sucks PC can't come, yea i guess mango/lucky not coming sucks, but look at who is coming

OoS you got m2k, silent wolf, hax$, g$, D1, and tai

from so cal you still got zhu, hugs (last i heard), fly, connor, me, johnny and whoever else is in johnny's car

still sounds like a lot of competition is showing up to me

MacD

Banned via Administration
meh, who knows, as they were walking out the door mango was saying he was going to vegas, so they can have fun with whatever the hell they decide to do, whether it be show up, go to vegas, party at dunks, stay in norwalk, or whatever other option mango brought up in those last 4 hours he was at cam's

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Yo since scar bailed on me for teams I need a teammate for this shiiiit.

Hella last minute, but hit me up if you want to team.

L__

Smash Master
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

one more day

HugS™

Smash Lord
Mango and lucky are still coming. It doesn't matter what they say they are or aren't doing .

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The housing offer still stands for whatever the other Socal car ends up being, if any. Call me if you need directions. Do not arrive earlier than 11PM tonight.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
JUSTIN SIA. I'm calling you out on a "money match" even though this isn't the money match thread. We're gonna "money match" for red Falco so technically it's a "red Falco match." The loser never gets to play red Falco in tournament ever again for the rest of their smash career. Three outta five. How's that sound?

Oh and btw, we're color glitching so we both get to use red Falco during the red Falco match.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
sry guys. mad flight gayness. i cant make it either. my flights got double delayed!! how does that happen!! dey said the next flight is the day of the tourny. :'(

SFAT

Smash Ace
You messed up my name, large dark candy man.

-BobbySiege.

Edit:
LOL It's a good thing the Good Player Fund was able to send PC to a local tournament in Chicago.

-SFAT

Top Bottom