• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i know, because i'm used to spelled seige hyland's name. not siege the proper way.

i'm owned.

HugS™

Smash Lord
For those of you who don't know, Mango joey and alex are coming in a different car.

Mango just wanted attention.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
well he got it.

and what the ********cockas**********s****ingpiecesof****bull**** is going on?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
who's teaming with psychomidget?

I would team with you MRS, but i prefer having a fox or falcon or marthh

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
LOL what? Bryant going to a tourney? That would be awesome but it would be even more amazing if Jin (Lord/Erick) went too.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
who's teaming with psychomidget?

I would team with you MRS, but i prefer having a fox or falcon or marthh
If you are unable to team with a Fox or CF, would you like to team with me or you would prefer to just enter singles? :confused:

**** the airports
Miguel is out so maybe I'll try to get you the Melee disc at like CF 9 or CGC or something.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
...and yet people always give me annoyed looks when i protest them asking to take my melee disc out
learned this the hard way a month ago. I feel like its not even like a "lul stole your melee" thing but more negligence which still blows. I bought another copy the other day for like 9 bucks. version 1 hell yea

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey

someone pick me and d1 up from scars and take us to the tournament tommorrow?

someone in like the sunnyvale area

we got gas hahaha

scar doesnt have room in his car

thats why im asking lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Silent Wolf is coming in to Oakland Airport at 8:30 AM tomorrow. Can anyone pick him up on their way to the tourney?

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Hey, JB will I still get that venue discount if I bring a full setup on sunday?

Btw, NEMESIS? Awesome! Get him to bring Lord!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
so many airplane 's messing up these days..2 weeks ago when i flew up to ny my plane ran out of fuel and was delayed at some random airport for 4 hours

wish we could teleport son..oh and this tourny still looks like its gonna ****. ill be watching on the stream

Violence

Smash Lord
Dude, JB, I've said it like... three times now.

I'M BRINGING A SYSTEM. YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE.

Also bringing an external HD (actually only has like 30 gB left...), splitters, and component to USB.

alex, register us and ill pay you when i get there. im gonna be a lttle late but i should be there in time for doubles.

actually theres a high chance i wont make it in time for doubles. if theres no refunds dont sign us up

Violence

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf, I'm picking you up from the airport. I'm gonna try to get there by 9 am and try to make it to the venue by 10.

You're getting there for doubles. Relax and let Norcal hospitality do its thing.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
If someone with that tiny screwdriver used to open controllers sees this before the tourny, bring that driver! Pleeeaaaasse

Top Bottom