• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
he got a refund

and he's trying to go home now

so yea......sorry everyone
No... NO. NOOOOOO!!! D: my dreams are crushed. lkajdf;laksjdf;klajdsf. Airplanes suuuck. At least we have Hax now, but my day got ****ted on upon hearing the news about PC

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
its sorta mango's fault that irvines flaking, lol

cameron didnt wanna go unless mango went, and mango didnt feel like going

DJMirror

Smash Master
I like how last week had so much hype for this

now it's like wtf PC is not going and now Mango and Lucky are not going?! WTF is going on?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
mango and lucky not going is a good thing imo

now we get to see more silent wolf and hax

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I heard Mango wants to money match Scorp e Dorp cuz people think Scorp is as good as Mango. lolol

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
yea sorry people

i feel really bad

all that hype and nothing to show for it

pc's situation just showed how mediorce airlines can be sometime

but either way people

you should still try to have a good time at the tournament

because honestly thats basically the point of this tournament haha

LuCKy

Smash Master
wes balls will be making an appearance instead of me LOL god damit

none of this wouldve happened if dunk was in town loool

LuCKy

Smash Master
nah alex is a douche he wont let me drive /said his car sucks lol

wheres dunk when you need him

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm kinda confused why PC can't make it

wouldn't a flight leaving 'tomorrow night' still get here saturday morning and in plenty of time for the tournament?

and what's the real issue anyway? is chicago covered in a dome or something?

there are 3 major airports in norcal to fly to, PLUS multiple ones in socal where he would have no trouble at all hitching a ride if he so chose; i might be out of line saying this, but i find it a bit hard to believe that unless it's hailing in chicago, there's no available flight on a random thursday

frankly, i barely care about socal not coming (though i would miss hanging out, you *****es), with norcal competition is so good as it is, playing with something bigger at stake instead of fighting for 3rd makes for a great tournament

WassupJB

Smash Lord
this always happens before tournaments
not like this. people drop out but not to this extent, this would have never happened if (insert pc's airlines here) didn't fuuck up.

it's never really that complicated
word

im down for zhu v m2k finals
for some reason..i don't think this is likely. yeah they'll play but iono about finals.

edit: this is still gonna be the biggest west coast melee tournament all year. (unless i host something in december =). T.S.G. anyone?)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i'm kinda confused why PC can't make it

wouldn't a flight leaving 'tomorrow night' still get here saturday morning and in plenty of time for the tournament?

and what's the real issue anyway? is chicago covered in a dome or something?

there are 3 major airports in norcal to fly to, PLUS multiple ones in socal where he would have no trouble at all hitching a ride if he so chose; i might be out of line saying this, but i find it a bit hard to believe that unless it's hailing in chicago, there's no available flight on a random thursday

frankly, i barely care about socal not coming (though i would miss hanging out, you *****es), with norcal competition is so good as it is, playing with something bigger at stake instead of fighting for 3rd makes for a great tournament
This.

What exactly stopped PC from getting on a Thursday night or Friday afternoon flight? Chicago wasn't suffering from any inclement weather... at all...

Top Bottom