• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

Bob Money

Smash Ace
D1 is mad classy. kinda like InfernoOmni Phil and Darkrain. He's like the David Robinson of smash.Maybe Ian mcellon

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
G$ $10s off is definitely more exciting ^_^. Is there anything in particular you want me to practice for the tourney on saturday.
sheik edge guards and recover. play a bunch of sheik dittoes wit m2k whenever u get the chance and just copy him. dont worry son we got this!!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
kids crew vs black mutha****as?

$5 per person?
lmaoo!! i am so in that crew ;)

the girl was name Jennifer T Quach

*looks at smashers...* I have a feeling everyone is going to namesearch her on facebook

god**** you guys
you kno it *****. lol

If theres anyone qualified from tristate to be in the "good player fund" it is Hax. He has attended the most stuff recently and had been winning everything before jman came back. 100% positive that he is "good enough". I am super bias towards PC so I will not say that I believe that hax has a better shot at upsetting a ton of your top guys(as opposed to PC) because PC is one of the greatest players to ever pick up a controller but hax DEF qualifies without a doubt.

but yeah he asked WAY too late. plus i feel like someone who needs to ask to be the recipient of the "good player fund" shouldn't be a recipient. It def comes off as more of a "well i think we all argee this guy is good lets bring him here" as opposed to a "i think Im good so they should choose me" type
thing.

edit: plus hax has hella bank funds
god dam. swift makin me *** wit the orgasmic in depth points. good stuff. apex commentator right there ;)

**** the south bay and its inability to use public transit to get to the east bay

can anybody take me to this from the 408 area? willing to pay gas $

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
**** the south bay and its inability to use public transit to get to the east bay

can anybody take me to this from the 408 area? willing to pay gas $
Post your AIM SN in your SWF profile. What is your AIM SN? :confused: PM Scar to see if he has a spot. I'll check with Jon to see if you are on his way or not. Also can you house us near the venue for Saturday night? I will tell Jon to waive your gas fee if you can house us near the venue.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
omg pewpewu your avatar used to be my wallpaper

and i doubt anyone except me can tell what it is cuz of how ****ing small all the people are in it lol

Hax

Smash Champion
thanks for the support swift but that's not true about the bank funds, i just spent all my money on a macbook and i only have like $250-300. the plane ticket is $494. scar's spotting me entry/venue/housing/etc so that'll help but i really can't pay more than ~$250 for the plane ticket. i think waffles is gonna setup a good player fund for like a day and if you guys are able to donate a decent amount hopefully i'll be able to come. it'd be greatly appreciated

WWJasonD not to sound cocky but i got 8th at Genesis/13th at Pound and i've gotten a lot better since then. i won't disappoint

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
LOL JasonD how is Hax not capable of upsetting your best players? That's funny. This kid is soo freaking good wins like everything over here. You just haven't seen him play I guess. Didn't Tec0 get 2nd place like 3 weeks ago in Socal? IMO Hax is a better if Tec0 can get that far Hax can probably even win. He should definitely be added on the good player fund he IS one of the top Falcons you know.

SuperRad

Smash Master
LOL JasonD how is Hax not capable of upsetting your best players? That's funny. This kid is soo freaking good wins like everything over here. You just haven't seen him play I guess. Didn't Tec0 get 2nd place like 3 weeks ago in Socal? IMO Hax is a better if Tec0 can get that far Hax can probably even win. He should definitely be added on the good player fund he IS one of the top Falcons you know.
i only got one question

how does his **** taste?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Ah yes, hostility. Friendly tension.

I liked the responses from captainnando, hax and swift. I wish I could reply in length but I can't because I'm on my phone. =( I get my laptop on friday.

Oh and owned brian, LOL captainnando clapped back like ja rule.

Hax, I liked that last post of yours a lot, sounds a lot more mature from the sh.t I witnessed at genesis. But I'll forever give you props for having the balls to call a california crowd faaggots in california. Borderline stupid at the same time but still funny.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah hax at this tourny would be pretty beast.....

plus i'd bet he'd place high enough to pay for like half of whatever someone loaned him, and then sell some nikes for the rest LOL

good ol hax

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the support swift but that's not true about the bank funds, i just spent all my money on a macbook and i only have like $250-300. the plane ticket is $494. scar's spotting me entry/venue/housing/etc so that'll help but i really can't pay more than ~$250 for the plane ticket. i think waffles is gonna setup a good player fund for like a day and if you guys are able to donate a decent amount hopefully i'll be able to come. it'd be greatly appreciated

WWJasonD not to sound cocky but i got 8th at Genesis/13th at Pound and i've gotten a lot better since then. i won't disappoint
lets not let this good player fun get outta hand. its not just something we do willy nilly

i only got one question

how does his **** taste?
lmao dat was funny

lol @ all of Cali how does SS **** taste?
dam dat was funny too. TIGHT BATTLE!

yeah hax at this tourny would be pretty beast.....

plus i'd bet he'd place high enough to pay for like half of whatever someone loaned him, and then sell some nikes for the rest LOL

good ol hax
lmao. LOVAGE!!! ;)

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Another thing is, how fast can we fork up the money in time? Lol I mean, we got 150+ for Shiz (or something like that), and it seems like people here are less enthusiastic about getting Hax.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahaha

then again

that is joe and adam telling you hahahaaha
hahaha! hey, for a good month i didn't play like a ***. (had to learn how to attack!) now i play much more legit since im comfortable camping or attacking but if i'm playing some campy *** you i have no qualms camping u back if need be =P

gay just means effective but not flashy
i disagree. i mean that may be your definition but it's not mine =P. to me playing gay is doing what is boring but effective. when i specifically call someone's playstyle gay tho it basically means they never approach. never approaching in friendlies is really lame imo (plus by not camping all the time it's only gonna make it more effective when u do opt to), even if ur worse than the guy you're playing.

i only got one question

how does his **** taste?
hey man in terms of entertainment hax$ >>>> SS. mango's right, SS combos are boring =(

Hax, I liked that last post of yours a lot, sounds a lot more mature from the sh.t I witnessed at genesis.
lol word

lets not let this good player fun get outta hand. its not just something we do willy nilly
hahahaha gordon u fukken hilarious

joeplicate

Smash Master
LMAO miles do you know that song

i'm down with hax$$
the more east coast the better

i ain't donating **** tho
cause i'm borrowing money just 2 go to the tournament haha

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dude, **** APEX, this tourney is ridiculous with the lineup of OoS pros... if I don't see some M2K/SS and PC/SS recorded, I will punch an orphan.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

hax is my favorite falcon

btw, with what was being talked about earlier in the thread:

i know what pewpewu's avatar is.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Can I have confirmation from the Socal cars that have asked me for housing are indeed housing with me?

I think MacD's car is staying with me Sat night.
Some other car asked me for housing both nights (I think it was Jenny's car?).
Please let me know that you are indeed coming. I am going to try to get all of my house's pools done the first day so we don't have to show up early Sunday and we can have festivities Sat night.

Hax

Smash Champion
how can i sneak weed on a plane

oh and pound 3 was the most fun tourney imo

Top Bottom