• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

L__

Smash Master
mm...

if I don't find a teammate I'm fine with teaming with you

or next tournament we can

idk

joeplicate

Smash Master
just wanted to say that boback has the best ice climbers

i cant beat him that is all

and bob$ has a really good marth probably top 3
LOOOL i remember boback wobbling m2k at tourneyplay 2
**** was so cash!!!

i can't wait for this, i'm gettin so pumped already

who wants to be in my crew? lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOOOL i remember boback wobbling m2k at tourneyplay 2
**** was so cash!!!

i can't wait for this, i'm gettin so pumped already

who wants to be in my crew? lol
LOL that **** was priceless. and we were all like, "yeah boback, we all know, you're gonna go home and be like, sup guys, i 3-stocked m2k on FD this weekend, what u guys been up to"

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL that **** was priceless. and we were all like, "yeah boback, we all know, you're gonna go home and be like, sup guys, i 3-stocked m2k on FD this weekend, what u guys been up to"
I think that was the only friendly he lost that whole weekend too. lol

good **** to boback.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Nahhhh Ka-master beat the Sheik in 1/2 friendlies. You already know.

Edit: Kline I like how you changed your avatar and signature color scheme to purple and gold AFTER dropping out of the UW. LOLZ

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LOL god dammit this is what I get for logging on smashboards and forgetting about it

in other news

my controller light shields every time I land an aerial now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Can this be fixed? The joystick is very good, it's just the light shield that is having problems.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@somebody from norcal-the venue is about 6 min dive/35 min walk from the concord bart station correct, I just wanted to confirm I got my directions right.

m2k-yea you gotta play bladewise to fix it.

but you can try taking the trigger apart and cleaning it, otherwise just post you are quitting smash if somebody doesn't give you a new 1.

@toph-lol purple is tight. black is preferred but hard to see on revolution.

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmao

i'm not sure whether the light shield sticking is a problem with the trigger or with the sensor

if it's with the trigger, i'd try taking it out, cleaning it, and putting it back in/realigning it
if that doesn't work, maybe replace the whole mechanism with a trigger from a different controller

if it's a motherboard thing then that sucks :(
a good joystick is hard to come by

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
If i pay for your dubs entry, will you team with me G$? I was the sheik you played friendlies with randomly at pat's house.

I'm decent
yea i remember you. the asian wit the glasses right? yea we can team. i dont really have any other options now :'( and paying entry would be super helpful. i cant cash my check till money. thanx a lot man.

u heard dat wc. WE GONA **** YA'LL!!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I can't begin to express my disagreement with this lol

metalreflectslime, I never got my melee disc bak and I wud like it this weekend

G$ and Joe, teams MM me/Rey and or me/Alan?
I do not have the Melee disc. Miguel actually has it and I went with him for CF 8. He had your Melee disc at CF 8 but it slipped our minds and he forgot to give it to you. We both live in San Jose so let me try to go to his house or meet him at the library or something. :)

$heen

Smash Ace
LOL god dammit this is what I get for logging on smashboards and forgetting about it

in other news

my controller light shields every time I land an aerial now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Can this be fixed? The joystick is very good, it's just the light shield that is having problems.
I've been having that problem for the last month. For me, it was because the shoulder button does not pop up fast enough after l-cancelling. This is due to the sensor (which is a pin that slides up and down with the button) not sliding smoothly.
I opened the controller and cleaned the dust out and that made the problem go away temporarily, although it comes back about 10% of the time. I don't know if there is a permanent solution to this; maybe WD-40?

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
nah luis, i do it bigger than $5 for MM....

let's do $20 joe
mmmmm. das chipotle for the weekend right there ;)

Aight G$ we got this. ^_^.
talk to vans. i cant talk to her cuz i'm weak against girls and she can do things to get me to team wit her.

G$ was hitting on my friend on Facebook

G$ looking mad good online.
who ya friend? i hit on so many ppl i forget

gordon u should team with me =P
talk to fatboi. he said he pay for me ;)

joeplicate

Smash Master
i was wondering about socal crewdom

idk if 4 foxes is the right way to go either LOL

alternate idea was a dunk's house crew
oscar's not going, but johnny is, scorp, hugo

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
G$ $10s off is definitely more exciting ^_^. Is there anything in particular you want me to practice for the tourney on saturday.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
oh yea, can anyone house me reasonably near the venue? I live 1.5hrs + away and don't want to drive back n forth

Top Bottom