• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
G$ $10s off is definitely more exciting ^_^. Is there anything in particular you want me to practice for the tourney on saturday.
oh yea, can anyone house me reasonably near the venue? I live 1.5hrs + away and don't want to drive back n forth
Is 50 minutes away "reasonably near the venue?" :confused:

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
yo i should be in the dunks house crew im like there all the time lol **** you joey make a crew with cathy hahahahahaha

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SFAT, PewPewU, L:

Tai and I were wondering if you guys wanted to crew with us and be the Kids crew.

joeplicate

Smash Master
johnny plays soooooo gay lol

bair into pivot nair allll daaaaayyyyyyyyy Omg

why would you want to play that *** lolol ol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah johnny does play really gay

ive been studying the past couple of weeks just how to counter it

Hax

Smash Champion
yo guys i wanna go to this!! do you think the good player fund could help me out a bit?

my number's 9174992984 best ticket i could find is $514, looking for cheaper. i can definitely pay a portion of the ticket

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wow lmfao

out of state is rolling MAD deep in this tourney for no very apparent reason

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Me: you can't wait to see Scorp huh?
Hax: yo wheres that good player fund at son im comin to **** scorp

DJMirror

Smash Master
I was just talking to her about something and out of nowhere

G$ came out of nowhere said something like "looking mad cute" or something like that.

I started to lol'd. Then the conversation died.

you forgot about HugS's smash rating system.

Shroomed

Smash Master
yo guys i wanna go to this!! do you think the good player fund could help me out a bit?

my number's 9174992984 best ticket i could find is $514, looking for cheaper. i can definitely pay a portion of the ticket
YOU BETTER GET HERE

i wanna **** you (no pedo)

joeplicate

Smash Master
yesss i'm so excited

give D1 i a shoutout for me
and pc too haha

D1 for being an articulate, intelligent person with great commentary
PC for more things than i know how to say (but also tell him to practice up cause west coast is gonna bring the pain!!)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Good player fund is for people who could upset our regions top players. No offense hax. Plus, you're asking insanely too late.

I have a lot more to say but..I'm not gonna say...much.

Oh and we do have a good connection to live stream this tournament. Whoever said they are going to use violence's recording stuff...may I use it at one point or another? Haha

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Good player fund is for people who could upset our regions top players. No offense hax. Plus, you're asking insanely too late.

I have a lot more to say but..I'm not gonna say...much.

Oh and we do have a good connection to live stream this tournament. Whoever said they are going to use violence's recording stuff...may I use it at one point or another? Haha
If theres anyone qualified from tristate to be in the "good player fund" it is Hax. He has attended the most stuff recently and had been winning everything before jman came back. 100% positive that he is "good enough". I am super bias towards PC so I will not say that I believe that hax has a better shot at upsetting a ton of your top guys(as opposed to PC) because PC is one of the greatest players to ever pick up a controller but hax DEF qualifies without a doubt.

but yeah he asked WAY too late. plus i feel like someone who needs to ask to be the recipient of the "good player fund" shouldn't be a recipient. It def comes off as more of a "well i think we all argee this guy is good lets bring him here" as opposed to a "i think Im good so they should choose me" type
thing.

edit: plus hax has hella bank funds

D

Deleted member

i'm gunna find a way to play not gayly because playing gay is the last thing i want to do

Top Bottom