• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Sheridan (Hyuga) I'm pretty sure it was Jenny's car that asked for housing both nights

and we are coming :)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
how can i sneak weed on a plane

oh and pound 3 was the most fun tourney imo
dude just put it in your pocket. it wont set off the metal detector, and its not like they scan u to see how big ur **** is ;)

hax confirmed

BANG!
giiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaad daaaaaam!!! ec crews?!

it's like that!!!!!

god dam i wish i could go lol
just come man. what ever obligations u got, just blame it on me ;)

GSG>APEX and Pound 4

Pound 4 was great but I;m pretty sure genesis was the greatest tourny of all time.
i must agree with this man right heeya

MacD

Banned via Administration
yeah sheridan, we are staying with you sat, and festivities sound fun

and g dizzle, lovage has his sister's wedding johns

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol i just bought a dub yesterday. ill bring it if anyone wants to smoke, but iunno any smashers who smoke cept for tofu.
A dub??? LOLL that's infant status compared to cubaisdeath and onski. They'll smoke out the staples center.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
An Unfortunate Chain of Events

So PC was suppose to be here at midnite, but his flight got delayed, which made him miss the connection in chicago, so he had to wait in chicago until the morning to fly here and be here today at 12:30pm. they then delayed that to 1:30pm. Then he gets on the plane, and they sit in the takeoff area for like 2 hours doing nothing, appearantly the engine was ****ed, now PC is STILL in chicago and the soonest flight to Cali is tommorrow night.

Long story short, PC is prolly getting a refund and probably not coming =(

nothings confirmed tho, i'll update u guys i guess

yea this REALLY sucks :( :( :( :(

Hax

Smash Champion
that's wack about PC

i need everyone to MM me at this

connor $20
s2j how much?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Very curious to see what happens if Hax or SS meet up w/ M2K in bracket... I think both have a shot at taking him out, Hax being the new Sheik slayer and all and SS getting that recent Lucien practice. This tourney is gonna **** so hard, is a live stream guaranteed yet?

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Very curious to see what happens if Hax or SS meet up w/ M2K in bracket... I think both have a shot at taking him out, Hax being the new Sheik slayer and all and SS getting that recent Lucien practice. This tourney is gonna **** so hard, is a live stream guaranteed yet?
I'm pretty sure sheik ***** falcon in dark alleys while he searches for missing kites.

-The Kite Runner, the best worst book of English 1st Year Composition.

----

I can live stream a webcam feed, for the pinnacle hardware doesn't work on my computer. If you guys want that I can bring my 'top.

Hax

Smash Champion
I thought you are barely scrapping by to get here. No PC sucks a lot, he was the star of the tournament. That just killed a lot of hype for me.
i am lol, i spent all the money i have and now i owe my parents 200. if scar wasn't paying for my entrance/giving me $50 i wouldn't be coming. i just wanna break even at this and have a good time

money match?

joeplicate

Smash Master
daaamn that really sucks about pc
i am extremely very sad

new crews situation:
otto = part of dunk's house crew
i guess lol

hax! don't risk it fool, i'm sure you can rely on CA's hospitality to get you faded lmao

oscar: "sorry sis, but there's this guy g$$$, and long story short you can't get married this week"

the image of oscar trying to convey g$'s ambition to his sister is hilarious

Hax

Smash Champion
lmao @ lovage/G

so my MM list is like
shroomed $20
connor $10-20
s2j for idk how much
silent wolf $10 POUND 3 REMATCH

Top Bottom