• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... are you and vilt still coming over Behr... or did you know anything about that.. my sister is currently burning food @ tha moment... so if you get here... or when u get here... it will probably smell like burned food... SORRY...

oh OH... DR. PP... you and your bro are not ready for the WRATH OF ITCH & DR. SPARKLEY ON TEAMS... that's a deadly combination from what i hear...

The SHARINGAN and the BUBBLY together on teams... is unstoppable...

see me twitch and dr. peepee...

somebody is @ my house.. who is it...

oh behr... tell vilt 2 call the 375-9416 number... lol..

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol... are you and vilt still coming over Behr... or did you know anything about that.. my sister is currently burning food @ tha moment... so if you get here... or when u get here... it will probably smell like burned food... SORRY...
yuh his ***** *** aint here yet too pick me up yet.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
tell that *****h 2 call the 336-375-9416 number if yall need my help

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol BEHR that's right but oh so cold. Plz go Fox instead, Ganon is just too amazing. Itch man, we will see where the doubles champs are, don't worry.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i dont care guy... im down... i just spacied vilt and behr... got them recorded... lol... lol... hopefully they will come out alright on the youtube...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... man i sucked major balls 2day... b/c i haven't played since december... BUT I STILL OWN'D VILT AND BEHR... and we got some team games as well... lol...

oh yeah... OmniOstrich... thanx for coming out and playing with us kid... sorry i didn't have my wii any more... im in the process of buying a new (american) wii now... so the next time i will have an american wii and american brawl...

BEHR... YOU've gotten mad better man.. and i cant believe that you beat me... but i got my payback... lol... i need 2 stop playing 2 aggressive all the time man

VILT... i hate your ***** ***... i had 2 throw one game man... so you can CLAIM THAT YOU GOT YOUR 1 WIN AGAINST MY FALCO... LOL.... SORRY KIDDO... i threw the match...

and dr. neo y didn't you come over... i would have loved 2 play you in some friendly matches... lol....

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha... man i sucked major balls 2day... b/c i haven't played since december... BUT I STILL OWN'D VILT AND BEHR... and we got some team games as well... lol...

oh yeah... OmniOstrich... thanx for coming out and playing with us kid... sorry i didn't have my wii any more... im in the process of buying a new (american) wii now... so the next time i will have an american wii and american brawl...

BEHR... YOU've gotten mad better man.. and i cant believe that you beat me... but i got my payback... lol... i need 2 stop playing 2 aggressive all the time man

VILT... i hate your ***** ***... i had 2 throw one game man... so you can CLAIM THAT YOU GOT YOUR 1 WIN AGAINST MY FALCO... LOL.... SORRY KIDDO... i threw the match...

and dr. neo y didn't you come over... i would have loved 2 play you in some friendly matches... lol....
Dude watch out for my Down B in the air you always fall for it.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Oh... oo... i heard that... and no i dont... i just like 2 chase... lol... and im not as good with plinking as i was b4... MUHAHA..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk, these nuts jokes are killin me. Keep the goodness coming. D Shep, don't lie, you lost cuz you're out of practice and Vilt's a beast.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dr. PeePee... besides the team games... I only lost 2 times... (haha) --> VILT was desperate to get a win... so i gave it 2 him... and then Behr straight up won... but yeah... it's amazing how people waste their time with l-canceling and teching... and wavedashing.. and i hardly do any of that **** and yet people still get own'd...

VILT... YOUR AMAZING...

BEHR POWERS...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Come on man, I wasn't there, I'm just kiddin. BEHR, have you gotten better since last time without tellin me? You gotta warn me before you become the Renth of NC.

ptown

Smash Ace
dude, ganon is a beast in brawl.
his final smash turns him into a beast.

Renth

Smash Hero
Come on man, I wasn't there, I'm just kiddin. BEHR, have you gotten better since last time without tellin me? You gotta warn me before you become the Renth of NC.
yay i was mentioned here.

my brawl ganons pretty smexy i'll get vids soon if i can, if i find a good enough reason (and money) i'll gladly come to NC and play you guys

Vilt

Smash Lord
Dr. PeePee... besides the team games... I only lost 2 times... (haha) --> VILT was desperate to get a win... so i gave it 2 him... and then Behr straight up won... but yeah... it's amazing how people waste their time with l-canceling and teching... and wavedashing.. and i hardly do any of that **** and yet people still get own'd...

VILT... YOUR AMAZING...

BEHR POWERS...
Alright Shep... I'll remember that for when I 4 stock you in Raleigh. Lol. Jk jk. But yeah Behr trains like every day. I don't have a cube. I only play when I go to his house. No joke Behr has gotten alot better but I still blame Dreamland. You only lost on that stage. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I HATE ****ING DREAM LAND... THANX TO MY FRIEND ROB... he played that stage like everytime lose or lose... lol... but man... something about that fu(king stage i hate... i play bad on it automatically... so IF ANYBODY WANTS A WIN AGAINST ME... just pick dream land...

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I HATE ****ING DREAM LAND... THANX TO MY FRIEND ROB... he played that stage like everytime lose or lose... lol... but man... something about that fu(king stage i hate... i play bad on it automatically... so IF ANYBODY WANTS A WIN AGAINST ME... just pick dream land...
Didnt i beat you with link on dreamland when we were warming up before Behr and Vilt got there? You might have shine spiked me at the end tho i dont remember.

EDIT: Is there gonna be brawling at this now? Im basically booked until 3 or 4 meaning i could possibly be there by 6 but its not worth the gas and the entry if theres no brawling =$ just saying.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
No OmniOstich... you didn't beat me on that stage... you might have killed me b/c we was on teams... but you never beat me @ all... but you did get a nice kill on that stage... before my fox and falco *****... you relentlessly... just kidding man... but for you not 2 play competetively... you do pretty well @ teams...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh **** Renth posted here. :laugh:

Me the NC Renth not happening anytime soon maybe 2 or more years. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I dont see that happening @ all...

BEHR POWERS...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PEOPLE... lol...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali what the heck you saying man lol. Still too beastly. Heck yes I got the famous Renth to post in this thread! I guess I owe BEHR for improving with Ganon. Also looks like there're gonna be plenty of grudge matches at this thing huh? Gonna be fun!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dr peepee... how do you put recorded vids on the vcr on 2 your computer or youtube... I NEED 2 KNOW... NOW...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well...you need something that goes from the VCR to the computer. I bought a Dazzle DVC 100(pretty sure that's the correct full name). Mine came with a Pinnacle Studios 10 installation CD, so I used that till my comp crashed a few months ago. That was when I bought a Pinnacle Studios 11 CD, which I'm assuming works a little better, but does the same thing for what I'm doing. I guess if need help with some part of this process, just lemme know.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. U CANT BEAT ME... so therefore you or nobody will beat matt...

he's already proven 2 the number 1 ganon in the state ali and lozr that he means businesss...

BEHR

Smash Hero
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. U CANT BEAT ME... so therefore you or nobody will beat matt...

he's already proven 2 the number 1 ganon in the state ali and lozr that he means businesss...
We will see.

Tell him to come to this.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oOOooo me... i went outside this morning 2 pick up a piece of hail... and put it in my freezer.... it's a pretty decent size...

and what do u mean... David no problem...

Top Bottom