• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

Malk

Smash Champion
let's do it boyz
919-607-1656
call me
I don't have a wii or a controller or a game or anything so bring your whole lives

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
pepper dude... u live in reidsville which is like 15 min from me (gibsonville) you need 2 stop by my house sometime so we can smash... i need all the practice i can get b/c i haven't played since december...

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
pepper dude... u live in reidsville which is like 15 min from me (gibsonville) you need 2 stop by my house sometime so we can smash... i need all the practice i can get b/c i haven't played since december...
I'm afraid I don't have a car in which to drive to your place. you'd need to find a way here.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well i have a motorcycle... but no permit yet... so next week would be a good time... how old are you by the way... i dont like hanging around people younger than my N!GGAH BEHR...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OMG... HE HAS SPOKEN... shh... moment of silent for Malk....

............... (continue) ...................

Okay... good job soldiers... and yes... BEHR is 3... or somewhere around that age...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
no problem... and 19... darn... how was your mid-life crisis... mine was fun...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Good news BEHR, I just got confirmation from my parents that I can go to this. \(^o^)/ As long as my friends can, because I'd need him to give me a ride. :p
Sweet what about that Smashfest Next Week?

BEHR

Smash Hero
So far it's a go, I just need to finalize details with my parents. Once it's official official (yes, that word is supposed to be there twice) I'll post it in the NC thread.
Oh ok.

You think you can bring a setup I need some people to bring some.

I only got 2 so far.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Oh ok.

You think you can bring a setup I need some people to bring some.

I only got 2 so far.
I can bring everything but the TV, and the person I'm bringing could probably cover that though I'm not totally sure. You'll meet him at my Smashfest. He'll be my doubles team-mate.

Edit: 69th post :laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can bring everything but the TV, and the person I'm bringing could probably cover that though I'm not totally sure. You'll meet him at my Smashfest. He'll be my doubles team-mate.
Oh ok.

Oh dude can we have a crew battle next week?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR man, you'd better have a crew battle at your tourney, I'm tired of missin all of these dang crew battles! Dark Hart, just lettin ya know, I can't go to your tourney cuz of studying for AP exams, I'll catch ya at BEHR's tourney though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
BEHR man, you'd better have a crew battle at your tourney, I'm tired of missin all of these dang crew battles! Dark Hart, just lettin ya know, I can't go to your tourney cuz of studying for AP exams, I'll catch ya at BEHR's tourney though.
Well it's not really a tournament, but I'm sad you'll miss it. See you at BEHR's!

Oh ok.

Oh dude can we have a crew battle next week?
Yeah man! Melee Crew Battles ftw! :chuckle:
Do you have a camera? I want to make a montage of my Smashfest and your tourney. :p

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if yall have a crew battle... i'll join somebody (if yall need an extra person) and i can bring the gamecube/2 controllers/smash/no tv tho...we have a big screen... you seen it behr...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well we have my crew there.

So you know we can smash it up or something.

Well it's not really a tournament, but I'm sad you'll miss it. See you at BEHR's!

Yeah man! Melee Crew Battles ftw! :chuckle:
Do you have a camera? I want to make a montage of my Smashfest and your tourney. :p

I wish I did.

Man a Montage it will be fun if we did that.:laugh:

Now I got to look for the crew rules cause this is my first and my crews first crew battle.

BEHR

Smash Hero
if yall have a crew battle... i'll join somebody (if yall need an extra person) and i can bring the gamecube/2 controllers/smash/no tv tho...we have a big screen... you seen it behr...
Im not sure Vilt wants to go all the way to your place unless you feel like paying lots of gas money. o;

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
what... i never said anything about yall coming 2 me... lol... i'll probably drive... or get dropped off...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... b/c my car was jacked up then... and then my brother need's my car b/c his dumb-*** trade his for a ****ing motor-cycle....

BEHR

Smash Hero
Vilt: Hey guys! It's Vilt. Under BeHr account. You know I got your back Shep. If you need a lift, just hit me up. If I don't answer, leave me a voice mail or text me. (336)965-3290 Now I will need some kind of monetary reimbursement cause gas is like $3.57 a gallon over here. I wouldn't noramlly charge you but I is broke as a mofo. Hit me up.

Top Bottom