• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well we have my crew there.

Now I got to look for the crew rules cause this is my first and my crews first crew battle.
I can help you with that BEHR. I'm in love with Crew Battles so I know all the basics if running one. :bee:

Basics:
-Stages on random: Pokemon Stadium, FD, & Dreamland 64
-Counter Pick Stages: Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, FoD, Pokemon Stadium, FD, & Dreamland 64
-If you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch characters. Otherwise, each crew should have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first.
-The first stage is random or agreed on.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can help you with that BEHR. I'm in love with Crew Battles so I know all the basics if running one. :bee:

Basics:
-Stages on random: Pokemon Stadium, FD, & Dreamland 64
-Counter Pick Stages: Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, FoD, Pokemon Stadium, FD, & Dreamland 64
-If you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch characters. Otherwise, each crew should have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first.
-The first stage is random or agreed on.
Oh Ok I'll try to remember that then.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Oh Ok I'll try to remember that then.
It shouldn't be that hard. Plus, if you forget it's all right here!

Also, sign me up for bringing a set-up. I'm pretty sure my friend can bring his TV so I'm good, but I feel bad not paying so we're still paying the entry fee. ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
It shouldn't be that hard. Plus, if you forget it's all right here!

Also, sign me up for bringing a set-up. I'm pretty sure my friend can bring his TV so I'm good, but I feel bad not paying so we're still paying the entry fee. ;)
Oh thanks man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dark im not sure I can still go to your Smashfest yet but Im trying my best to convince my dad so dont get your hopes up.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark im not sure I can still go to your Smashfest yet but Im trying my best to convince my dad so dont get your hopes up.
That's okay, I'm still not 100% sure I can go to your tourney. So I won't hold it against you. I'll put a question mark next to you and your friend on my list.

PS: How many people are you expecting?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I may take a small MM with you. Never done one of those either in the 2 tournies I've been to. I'll have a few 1-5$ MMs with some people while I'm there too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Malk you know I'm not that smart. Melee, Brawl or both? I don't have a problem with either, but I'd rather MM in Melee.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok... so im still coming... as far as i know... and my friend Rob if i can talk him into will probably come also... i just need 2 ask him...but i seriously doubt he will if lozr/ali comes... b/c he isn't gonna pay money if he doesn't think he has a chance...

BEHR

Smash Hero
ok... so im still coming... as far as i know... and my friend Rob if i can talk him into will probably come also... i just need 2 ask him...but i seriously doubt he will if lozr/ali comes... b/c he isn't gonna pay money if he doesn't think he has a chance...
Rob is a scrub. o;

Tell him to come anyways. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Rob is a scrub. o;

Tell him to come anyways. :laugh:
DUDE... do you even know who Rob is... lol... I dont think you do... but he will beat you in brawl tho... lol... if not melee... and dude... i'll **** you now these days... JUST KIDDING... i haven't played melee competetively in a while man... i need some human exp points... anybody feel like using EXP SHARE at the moment... i can use some right now....

BEHR

Smash Hero
DUDE... do you even know who Rob is... lol... I dont think you do... but he will beat you in brawl tho... lol... if not melee... and dude... i'll **** you now these days... JUST KIDDING... i haven't played melee competetively in a while man... i need some human exp points... anybody feel like using EXP SHARE at the moment... i can use some right now....
Yuh I do

Brawl is for garbage.

So he is garbage unless he is LoZr and Ali. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... whatever man... but when i coem 2 this tourney and win... I WANT NO EXCUSES *****H...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think I'll be a fair challenge in both games. I also forget if LoZR said if he was comin to this thing or not. I doubt Ali will just cuz he plays Brawl now. Don't be fooled by that though, his Snake is twice the man his Falcon was. Both so good though...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
o;

Who you teaming with?
WHAT... I don't have a partner... If Matt (dama) was closer 2 greensboro... i would partner with him... and we would DEFINETLY win this tourney hands down without either one of us playing melee since december... but as of right now... im just gonna go into my laboratory underground and make a clone of myself... and partner with him... b/c BY OUR POWERS COMBINED... I am gonna win this tourney singles and doubles... lol... just kidding... but i would love 2 have matt or rob come up and be my partner... but matt is working down @ unc-pembroke and rob is @ clayton being a woman... b/c he dont want 2 come 2 greensboro for a tourney he know's he's nto gonna win... lol...

but when is this tourney again... next saturday... (not this one coming up)... if anybody want's 2 practice... im free 50% of the time... so if yall want 2 come 2 my house... or if im not busy and i can come 2 one of yall house... let me know... b/c i need 2 get back on my game... if not get better b/c brawl isn't helping out that much... (NO FUKKING L-CANCEL) AUTO CANCEL ****

BEHR

Smash Hero
WHAT... I don't have a partner... If Matt (dama) was closer 2 greensboro... i would partner with him... and we would DEFINETLY win this tourney hands down without either one of us playing melee since december... but as of right now... im just gonna go into my laboratory underground and make a clone of myself... and partner with him... b/c BY OUR POWERS COMBINED... I am gonna win this tourney singles and doubles... lol... just kidding... but i would love 2 have matt or rob come up and be my partner... but matt is working down @ unc-pembroke and rob is @ clayton being a woman... b/c he dont want 2 come 2 greensboro for a tourney he know's he's nto gonna win... lol...

but when is this tourney again... next saturday... (not this one coming up)... if anybody want's 2 practice... im free 50% of the time... so if yall want 2 come 2 my house... or if im not busy and i can come 2 one of yall house... let me know... b/c i need 2 get back on my game... if not get better b/c brawl isn't helping out that much... (NO FUKKING L-CANCEL) AUTO CANCEL ****
Oh I see.

I dont know hope me and Vilt come far in teams.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha, i can take you and vilt by myself... even if I had a handicap... decapticated gamecube controller... lol... but yeah... if i do come to this tourney... i'll play some friendlies first and see if there is anybody i deem worthy of playing teams... if not... then im just doing singles...

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha, i can take you and vilt by myself... even if I had a handicap... decapticated gamecube controller... lol... but yeah... if i do come to this tourney... i'll play some friendlies first and see if there is anybody i deem worthy of playing teams... if not... then im just doing singles...
LOL Riiight.

Team with a Computer. O:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OH Oh OO Oo oo... I might as well... we would probably still win... oo oO OO hO HO...

****IT KYLE... go **** your uncle... shut your ****ing face, uncle ****er

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch and I are bringin it. You guys better be ready, cuz we've both improved since last time (those that haven't met us yet, be prepared also.) Also, lvl 9 Ganon is beast. Can't go wrong with him.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
sorry to say guys i cant make this tourney so you guys enjoy the money haha
OH... im taking the money... DIRECT DEPOSIT ASAP... lol... so just pay up when u show up... all proceeds will go directly to the UNITED NEGRO STATE EMPLOYEE NAACP BLACK PANTHERS CREDIT UNION...

i will only accept a check... or money order... if it comes down to it... i'll take credit cards/debit cards... or what the ****... cash will do 2... but i mean... who really uses cash anymore... that was so 2007...

I NEED A GOOD PARTNER @ THIS TOURNEY... ANY BODY WANNA TEAM UP... (IF I CAN BEAT YOU WAY MORE THAN YOU BEAT ME... YOU ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION)

Top Bottom