• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
behr... i was hoping you had a chance 2 win... sorry you dont... just kidding... i wanna see how much better you've gotten... CF DITTO'S ALL DAY BABY...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
forget the mighty eagle... when KONOHA'S GREEN BEAST IS ON THE STAGE... falcon punch (destroy's the whole hidden leaf village)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk- I'm pretty sure you win the money, but you never know...
Ali- I'm bringing Brawl along with Melee, dunno if that'll be enough though. Have I told you lately that your Snake is one tough cut?
BEHR- I'll take some Falcon free for alls!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk- I'm pretty sure you win the money, but you never know...
Ali- I'm bringing Brawl along with Melee, dunno if that'll be enough though. Have I told you lately that your Snake is one tough cut?
BEHR- I'll take some Falcon free for alls!
Falcon FFAs in Melee too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmm, I think I'm sensing some **** by a Snake in the future. I'm game for both though BEHR. I don't know if I'd push your parents much right now from what I've gathered, but I don't really know the situation. If we have Brawl, Peter and Ali will come up and give us a hard time, just reminding you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
very well behr .. let us know :p .. because we want a brawl tourny as well :p
I gotcha Ali.

But ive been dying for some Melee.

You know what im sayin?

But Brawl is good nonetheless but its not my cup of tea to play at a tournament. o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rubbing more than salt in my wounds aren't ya? I do agree with BEHR though, I haven't been to a Melee tourney since early December.

lord karn

Smash Master
I will probably come if there is a Brawl tourney.

I will almost definitely not come if there is only Melee.

So speaketh me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Daaang, it's been forever since I've seen Karn. I think there might be a way for me to bring two setups, but I don't know if I'd be allowed or not.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well guys I see if I can reserve a table or something for Brawl. o;

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yo dshep I need a partner. Sadly I probably don't have time for any playing until the tourney because of school and the ish, but hey we should maybe have some friendlies before the teams start and decide on the day of at BEHR's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man, LoZR, I really wanted to show ya how much better I had gotten too. I think I may actually win two matches this time lol. BEHR, you're gonna have to rename this thread now huh?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
onlymaskde... that sounds pretty interesting... now unless blade show's up... i'll probably be the only black person that show's up... or look for the black guy with an afro.... INDEED

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
so you coming 2 this tourney ALI... well i must call DAMA (MATT) ASAP... and tell him of this good news... lol... oh OH... 8-6

lord karn

Smash Master
I can bring a full brawl set up if I come. If we have a few brawl set ups it wouldn't be too hard to run two tournies. I or one of the Raleigh crew would probably be willing to run it if allowed.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet Ali, I look forward to being mandhandled by you in two games now! I'm no pushover(most of the time) though, so be ready for some good matches! I also think I may not get ***** by your far-reaching Snake this time, or at least not as violently. Brawl will be fun if it brings more people, this thing will get huge if it does!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Wait, Brawls going to be at this tourney too? Now I need to bring some more money... =P

Edit: Entry Fee: $5; Melee Doubles: $5; Melee Singles: $10; MM Money: $25 and counting; Being able to meet everyone at this tourney: Priceless. There are somethings money can't buy; for everything else, there's Smash Bros. :p

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh oh... I might get on this as well.... show yall my secret character FRED... oh yeah... and wolf might make an apperance sometime... if i dont have alot of money... i might do some friendlies in brawl... ALI... IM COMING FOR YOU MOFO... WATCH ME WORK

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ok I'll probalby get the answer Saturday if I can both Brawl and Melee Tournies.

They will both probably be run at the same time which might be difficult and I will most likely be running Melee and since Karn volunteered he can run brawl. ((Thanks Karn))

All of this is If.

Now I might need to make a new name for this thread. xp

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh shoot... this tourney might be interesting then...

as of now... if karn/malk/ali/lozr dont show up... i predict the top 3 winners being

1. dr.peepee (or myself)
2. dr. Peepee (or myself)
3. twig or everybody else

in teams

1. hmph... i'll say dr.pp and his bro twitch
2. probably me and my partner if a get a good one.. DR SPARLKEY U BETTER COME SO WE CAN WIN THIS **** N!GGAH
3. everybody else...

but if those negros where to come 2 this tourney... then ali and lozr would definetly own us...

Vilt

Smash Lord
:laugh: Yo yo yo! Shep I am taking your Falco out son! And I'll mop the floor with your 'fro in brawl son!

P.S.
Poor Behr don't know about this. >< Imma be like "Get in the ****ing car man! G'ville son!"

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
INDEED SON... lol... that would be cool.. b/c i need some practice out of tha a$$ man... i need 2 warm up... so yall might beat me some 2day... KEYWORD... MIGHT

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OH oh... what ever Vilt... see my falco on his off day... which is 2day... lol... he'll still **** you... and my fox... and they both suck worse that what they where before... but you can't be that garbage with top tier characters... lol...

SEE ME...

and 2 my *****h DR. SPARKLEY... lol... IT IS ON SON... IT IS ON

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno if Ali is comin or not, but our matches (in Melee) will be epic if he does. Twitch has gotten a great Fox mentality now, and is punishing like crazy. We're at least gonna do very well in both, but someone could beat us. Nothing is certain, except that LoZR won't be there to kill me like always. D shep/Itch, you'd better get that practice man, gonna be some good competition here for sure.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I dunno if Ali is comin or not, but our matches (in Melee) will be epic if he does. Twitch has gotten a great Fox mentality now, and is punishing like crazy. We're at least gonna do very well in both, but someone could beat us. Nothing is certain, except that LoZR won't be there to kill me like always. D shep/Itch, you'd better get that practice man, gonna be some good competition here for sure.
Well your Bro is getting some BEHR Stomps.

((Three Stomps in a row and a Stomp for the kill)) :laugh:

Top Bottom