• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greensboro Melee Tourney. 5.17.08-Whats a Brawl? ((Now having Brawl))

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OH. lOZR are you serious you are coming man... b/c if you do... then im sure matt will probably want 2 come 2...

S0FT

Smash Ace
Ok If I come FullMetal and PB+J are coming as well.

Can the host of this trny or whoever is in charge create an attendance list of some sort.
Thank you.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOL... probably not that many people are not gonna be here... but it's gonna be fun... oh OH... lol... BEHR/VILT/KRII/DR. PP/ TWITCH I'M COMING FOR YOU

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Who's gonna be recordin? LoZR!!!!! Sweet man, I'll get to show ya some of my moves I've been workin on! Soft man, you gotta head up here, it'd be cool to see you again.

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** NC is Hype. :laugh:

**** dude it was tough edgegaurding those tornadoes. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed it was.... but i had fun plinking back those pieces of HAIL last night around 3 something this ****ing morning

and ali are you coming 2 the tourney as well... **** MAN...

I NEED 2 CALL THAT *****H DAMA SO I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THIS TEAMS TOURNEY THEN... he's the only person i know that can hang with yall... and we have the same mind set...
DR. SPARKLEY... if dama comes to this tourney... he'll be my partner... sorry... but if not... you will be my partner.... unless i find somebody better than you...

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
indeed it was.... but i had fun plinking back those pieces of HAIL last night around 3 something this ****ing morning

and ali are you coming 2 the tourney as well... **** MAN...

I NEED 2 CALL THAT *****H DAMA SO I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THIS TEAMS TOURNEY THEN... he's the only person i know that can hang with yall... and we have the same mind set...
DR. SPARKLEY... if dama comes to this tourney... he'll be my partner... sorry... but if not... you will be my partner.... unless i find somebody better than you...
im sorry d_shep ... im gunna win both brawl and melee .. teams brawl and teams melee

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, none of you have seen me play yet. For all you know, I might win! (Highly unlikely since l0zR's coming)

@l0zR: Try to at least bring TC and Chase. I haven't seen Chase since January, and we need a rematch!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DANG MAN... IT'S TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE COMING TO THIS TOURNEY... but im sorry to break your <3 ALI & LOZR... im gonna win Brawl, if I dont win melee, which i probably wont... BUT I GUARANTEE YOU... I SHALL DEFEAT BOTH OF YOU IN BRAWL... THEN I'LL DEFINETLY HAVE A COMPUTER ON MY TEAM...

WATCH ME WORK N!GGAH

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOZER im not worried about a DAMMN THING N!IGGAH... NOT A DAMMN THING... you should be worried about me and my AFRO... it might cause a massive heat wave.... depending on if i blow dry it in the morning... or not...

STILL LOOOKING FOR A PARTNER... IF DAMA DONT CONFIRM OR DR. SPARKLEY... anybody better (haha) than dama wanna partner up... or people better than valz or swole (people in my crew)... they suck bawlz now... HAHA... MASSIVE DEEP THROAT

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
HMPH... we will see n!ggah... we will see...

well im gonna go back 2 downloading music... later people...

LOZER... lol... just kidding later...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im going to go play gta 4, i dont need to practice in smash to beat you peoples tail ahhahahaha. Just kidding i love you guys

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
so yea i found out i work 2pm to close that saturday so uhh can't make it i blame u behr for changing it from this saturday to next saturday -nods-

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali man, it's not cool that you're killin me in the doubles tourney. Even so, you had better be practiced up. I'm still gonna give some trouble in singles for sure. LoZR, we can do some Mario dittos, but I wanna play your Fox now and show you what I've been workin on. Gonna be intense I promise.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
VILT... if u check this out before you leave... give me a call ASAP... 336-375-9416

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So it seems I'm going with LoZR. My job randomly gave me saturday off. :dizzy:

lord karn

Smash Master
Brawl Rules:

Behr, it's up to you whether you want it to go on at the same time as Melee or afterwards.

3 Stock
7 Minute time

Same stage/character counter-pick rules as Melee.

Neutrals:
Yoshi's Island (New one)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Jungle Japes
Distant Planet

Banned:
Pokemon Stadium 2
Hanenbow
Onett
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Drive
WarioWare, Inc.
New Pork City
The Summit
Skyworld
75m
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Shadow Moses Island
Green Hill Zone
Temple
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Big Blue

lord karn

Smash Master
The tilting really favors certain characters recoveries. For characters where you have to decide a path of movement initially, you might just die if it tilts. Sometimes, you could just decide to go past the edge, but that will just leave you really open. Characters that have no charge up time, or ones that allow you more control, the level is no problem.

Top Bottom